Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Football & Coronavirus [READ MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST - updated 06-05-20]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,024 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

gstack166 wrote: »
    I love how it’s all Liverpool supporters liking your posts and the irony of ‘Rebel’ especially liking them considering I was talking about the deaths of thousands of people to which you accuse me of ‘living with doom’ considering the absolute sermons he’s posted about deaths in the Middle East in the Newcastle thread the last few days.

Just find it ironic. Won’t engage with either of ye on the topic again.

Christ, I really hope you can see the distinction between those two situations...

One is about finding some joy in something good happening against the broader societal backdrop of something really really horrible.

The other is about the nuances of taking pleasure in something personally good that comes as a direct result of teaming up with really really horrible people.

I'd agree with you that right now isn't the time for massive celebrations or anything (which I've not seen from PSG... the most i've spotted so far is them popping up an instagram post and a tweet), but equally I think it's appropriate - and indeed very important - to find little bits of light to cling to when everything else is so dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

If they want to get joy out of being declared champions early due to a pandemic that has cost thousands of lives in their own country whilst there owner contributes to the demise of the other clubs in the league then they can go ahead. Would emphasise my point even more about lacking class.

Nope. Makes you look like the miserable ****e you are. If anyone, no matter who they are, can find any ****ing joy in this world these days, let them have it. Keep your misery to yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,661 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Sergio Aguero: Players 'scared' about Premier League return

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52493894

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

Nope. Makes you look like the miserable ****e you are. If anyone, no matter who they are, can find any ****ing joy in this world these days, let them have it. Keep your misery to yourself.
    Well, for the love of all that is sacred, get out there and protest it man, get the word out and and people will follow, you're wasting your time preaching here. To hell with the people dying, you have a bigger and better agenda. Inject the Domestos into you as soon as you can. And the best of luck.

You seemed to agree with me on the dying point during the week in another thread when someone had an argument you disagreed with, I notice you have a habit of calling posters being miserable too, maybe it’s you that’s the miserable one, ever think of that? 85% of the last 3 pages of your recent posts are put downs and snide remarks, but I’ll let you enjoy it and keep my misery to myself.

Arghus wrote: »
    Sergio Aguero: Players 'scared' about Premier League return

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52493894

All part of the agenda stopping Liverpool winning the league. It’s perfectly safe once their tested to play football the fountains of knowledge tell us in here watching them play football from their armchairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭RicketyCricket

You seemed to agree with me on the dying point during the week in another thread when someone had an argument you disagreed with, I notice you have a habit of calling posters being miserable too, maybe it’s you that’s the miserable one, ever think of that? 85% of the last 3 pages of your recent posts are put downs and snide remarks, but I’ll let you enjoy it and keep my misery to myself.

Hmm, not sure I get the point of you quoting me taking the piss out of someone, who was taking the piss in another thread completely.

We're all miserable here, aren't we?

Appreciate you going through my history to make a poor point.

Still no idea why you think people can't enjoy some good news when all there is is bad news.

Hmm, not sure I get the point of you quoting me taking the piss out of someone, who was taking the piss in another thread completely.

We're all miserable here, aren't we?

Appreciate you going through my history to make a poor point.

Still no idea why you think people can't enjoy some good news when all there is is bad news.

Find me the quote where I said nobody can enjoy it? I said it wasn’t a classy response so soon considering what’s going on their own country.

Never mentioned fans, never mentioned not being being able to enjoy it on the contrary if you bothered reading my posts on it I said I agree with them being crowned champions while also agreeing with them accepting it. Saying the official post on the clubs twitter feed turning the decision into a celebration so quickly after it was announced lacked class and I stand by it.

If that makes me miserable in your eyes I couldn’t give a monkeys. I’m entitled to my opinion and that’s mine. You have a good evening now, and relax with the personal insults on a Internet forum to people you don’t know.

All part of the agenda stopping Liverpool winning the league. It’s perfectly safe once their tested to play football the fountains of knowledge tell us in here watching them play football from their armchairs.

I think most Liverpool fans would be happy enough to accept the league without another ball kicked, it's the other decisions are the trickier ones to solve without playing on.

Ultimately it is all about the players though. The league and clubs can put in place all the measures they like to lower the risk, but if enough players don't want to play, it shouldn't happen. And if enough are happy to go ahead with it, of course no-one should be forced to play if they're not comfortable with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,258 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

some of the measures to resume the PL are ridiculous...

the one that strikes me: no spitting at the training ground! if that was an actual risk, it would be banned; training, playing, wherever. cameras (or the lack thereof) is the only thing in consideration there.

no massages unless approved of by a club doctor? what massage wont be approved by a doctor? makes that condition redundant.

wear a mask/snood at all times: per tony holohan and the WHO, that's still unproven to do anything (medical face masks that is, a snood wont do anything)

testing all players/officials before returning to training: thats great, but what about peter working the camera? he could have the virus. and only prior to the return? anything on an on going basis?

all equipment to be disinfected: well at the very least, i hope the folks doing the disinfecting have been tested as well. what does that even include? what encompaases 'all eqiupmet'. you would think ball, jersers (and all gear worn), the dude doing the lines on the pitch and cutting the grass.

to me, this is simply the PL doing all they can to resume the league, purely on a financial basis.

• Advertisement

was my 1st thought when i read that article - doesnt want to relinquish the title of champions to liverpool.

maybe we're just cynical

You're the only saying talking about an agenda against Liverpool. Nobody wants this to come back before its safe to do so. People want to see it back, of course they do, but it's hardly in posters hands what happens !

Football will be back while the virus is still active, that's a given.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,858 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

some of the measures to resume the PL are ridiculous...

the one that strikes me: no spitting at the training ground! if that was an actual risk, it would be banned; training, playing, wherever. cameras (or the lack thereof) is the only thing in consideration there.

no massages unless approved of by a club doctor? what massage wont be approved by a doctor? makes that condition redundant.

wear a mask/snood at all times: per tony holohan and the WHO, that's still unproven to do anything (medical face masks that is, a snood wont do anything)

testing all players/officials before returning to training: thats great, but what about peter working the camera? he could have the virus. and only prior to the return? anything on an on going basis?

all equipment to be disinfected: well at the very least, i hope the folks doing the disinfecting have been tested as well. what does that even include? what encompaases 'all eqiupmet'. you would think ball, jersers (and all gear worn), the dude doing the lines on the pitch and cutting the grass.

to me, this is simply the PL doing all they can to resume the league, purely on a financial basis.

Well I'm sure some of these measures will be refined before things actually get started but, y'know any steps to ease the lockdown involve some element of risk. I think behind closed doors football should be able to keep that to an absolute minimum if they do everything they can

Well I'm sure some of these measures will be refined before things actually get started but, y'know any steps to ease the lockdown involve some element of risk. I think behind closed doors football should be able to keep that to an absolute minimum if they do everything they can

if you, or anyone, can explain the following rationale: you cant spit at the training ground, but you can during a game.

the only distinction, as far as i can see is; one is televised, the other not.

if spitting is a risk, its banned. if its not a risk, its not banned.

if you, or anyone, can explain the following rationale: you cant spit at the training ground, but you can during a game.

That's a weird one... i'd have expected the opposite, that it would be the televised option that banned it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,858 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

My understanding is the games will be proceeding on the assumption that nobody on the field of play has the virus and can play a 100% normal game of high-level football, so no need for masks etc. You'd think they would have banned spitting anyway though...

• Advertisement

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    That's a weird one... i'd have expected the opposite, that it would be the televised option that banned it...

thats the thing, you cant stop people playing sport from spitting. its a natural reaction, spit is build up; (dogs droll when they're hot, humans sweat, an evolutionary thing for stamina, but we still droll (spit), you cant stop that.

the only reason (IMO) for the training ground thing, is the fact there are no cameras, because you cant prevent it.

thats the thing, you cant stop people playing sport from spitting. its a natural reaction, spit is build up; (dogs droll when they're hot, humans sweat, an evolutionary thing for stamina, but we still droll (spit), you cant stop that.

the only reason (IMO) for the training ground thing, is the fact there are no cameras, because you cant prevent it.

Ah I see, so you reckon the training ground ban is just lip-service? (so to speak)
    That it just sounds better to say its not happening there, since no-one can know otherwise?

Agree that it's next to impossible to enforce, though I do see the logic in trying to stop it from the training ground more-so than during a match, just since they'll be testing every single person before a match so its the one instance where everyone should be confirmed definitely clean. I think the plan is twice weekly testing, which means there'd only be one training session during the week where you're freshly tested and confident everyone is virus-free.

But yeah, even though it would be lovely in an ideal world, players are absolutely going to spit, so plans will just have to take that into account. Though I guess maybe if you say "no spitting" people might spit 50% less, which I suppose is something..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I can totally understand the likes of Aguero and Man City players saying we don't want to play. They have nothing to gain from it. They won't win the league, the won't be in the Champions League next year anyway. Why would they risk getting a respiratory disease for the sake of "Sporting Integrity"? Their lungs are just as important as their feet.

The same applies for most clubs. Anyone from Southampton (14th) to Burnley (10th) have pretty much nothing to play for.

I can totally understand the likes of Aguero and Man City players saying we don't want to play. They have nothing to gain from it. They won't win the league, the won't be in the Champions League next year anyway. Why would they risk getting a respiratory disease for the sake of "Sporting Integrity"? Their lungs are just as important as their feet.

The same applies for most clubs. Anyone from Southampton (14th) to Burnley (10th) have pretty much nothing to play for.

Jesus. Man City have a chance of a treble.

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Ah I see, so you reckon the training ground ban is just lip-service? (so to speak)
    That it just sounds better to say its not happening there, since no-one can know otherwise?

Agree that it's next to impossible to enforce, though I do see the logic in trying to stop it from the training ground more-so than during a match, just since they'll be testing every single person before a match so its the one instance where everyone should be confirmed definitely clean. I think the plan is twice weekly testing, which means there'd only be one training session during the week where you're freshly tested and confident everyone is virus-free.

But yeah, even though it would be lovely in an ideal world, players are absolutely going to spit, so plans will just have to take that into account. Though I guess maybe if you say "no spitting" people might spit 50% less, which I suppose is something..

100% lip service. can you think if any other reason it will be banned on the training ground, but not in matches?

if anything, cross contamination will be at it greatest during matches. there will be none of the below:

now in fairness, players will adopt better spitting etiquette.

however, its such a close contact sport, that that becomes almost entirely irrelevant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Because it's their job.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Because it's their job.

So they have to do it because it’s their job?

If you’re a crane driver, do you have to go climb up to the cabin if you don’t feel safe doing so in strong wind Cos it’s your job?

If you’re a joiner do you have to climb up on a roof of a house without PPE if you don’t feel safe Cos it’s your job?

The players and only the players hold ALL the power here, if they don’t feel safe to play and don’t want to play then there will be no football until they do feel safe, period.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Because it's their job.

What are they going to do, sack them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Maybe it's true for the lads at the end of their careers with their money made. But surely the younger lads can see that their profession/industry is in trouble if they don't step back on the pitch as soon as it's feasible? I don't mean that from some noble "save football" standpoint, but from an altruistic one. They know they can't be paid £100k a week for nothing indefinitely, and long term gains are more important than short term ones. To ensure the gravy train carries on as long as possible for them, they need to get back playing soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

So they have to do it because it’s their job?

If you’re a crane driver, do you have to go climb up to the cabin if you don’t feel safe doing so in strong wind Cos it’s your job?

If you’re a joiner do you have to climb up on a roof of a house without PPE if you don’t feel safe Cos it’s your job?

The players and only the players hold ALL the power here, if they don’t feel safe to play and don’t want to play then there will be no football until they do feel safe, period.

I mentioned it yesterday and it’s more Prevalent today after Kuns comments but the PFA have been extremely quiet on this so far. It’ll be interesting to see how many of their members are actually for a restart akin to the measures outlined yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

fyfe79 wrote: »
    Maybe it's true for the lads at the end of their careers with their money made. But surely the younger lads can see that their profession/industry is in trouble if they don't step back on the pitch as soon as it's feasible? I don't mean that from some noble "save football" standpoint, but from an altruistic one. They know they can't be paid £100k a week for nothing indefinitely, and long term gains are more important than short term ones. To ensure the gravy train carries on as long as possible for them, they need to get back playing soon.

This is a good point.
    You'd also expect that a lot of players despite their wages will be financially stretched, heavily mortgaged, car loans, other completely stupid debts.
    Some will have worked out that their high-earning potential is a small window of maybe 8 years - most don't get to do 15 years at the top. Losing say a year of that 8 years would be disastrous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Hockey League here just confirmed there standings by a percentage of points won against the available points that team could get from games played as teams had a few games in hand and such. I used the same system for the PL and this is how it would look.

Team Points Number of points from games played Percentage
    Liverpool 82 87 94.25
    Man City 57 84 67.86
    Leicester 53 87 60.92
    Chelsea 48 87 55.17
    Man Utd 45 87 51.72
    Sheff Utd 43 84 51.19
    Wolves 43 87 49.43
    Arsenal 40 84 47.62
    Spurs 41 87 47.13
    Burnley 39 87 44.83
    Palace 39 87 44.83
    Everton 37 87 42.53
    Newcastle 35 87 40.23
    Southampton 34 87 39.08
    Brighton 29 87 33.33
    Bournemouth 27 87 31.03
    West Ham 27 87 31.03
    Watford 27 87 31.03
    Aston Villa 25 84 29.76
    Norwich 21 87 24.14

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

That's settled pool have it won then :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,341 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

That would work out the exact same as points per game, yes? Looks like the same table, with bournemouth of the bottom 3, but because of the sorting, would probably be back in 18th on goal difference.

jayo26 wrote: »
    That's settled pool have it won then :)

Im yet to find anyone who said it wasn’t settled?

We’re all in agreement, hand it to Liverpool, put an asterisk next to it and let’s all move on. Everyone happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

A number that is rarely said but good news to get it confirmed

One million recovered from Covid-19
    More than one million people have now officially recovered from Covid-19, according to a tally from Johns Hopkins University.

The number of confirmed cases is more than three million. The vast majority will recover - but there is a lag between an infection being noted, and the recovery being confirmed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Im yet to find anyone who said it wasn’t settled?

We’re all in agreement, hand it to Liverpool, put an asterisk next to it and let’s all move on. Everyone happy.

No, I think a significant portion want the remaining games to be played out when safe to do so.

Personally i think even if it's 18 months away from being safe I don't see why you cant at that point play out the remaining games.

To say we're all in agreement and it's settled is blatantly not true.

8-10 wrote: »
    No, I think a significant portion want the remaining games to be played out when safe to do so.

Personally i think even if it's 18 months away from being safe I don't see why you cant at that point play out the remaining games.

Because some have the mad idea of finishing this season off in 18 months time which is never going to happen and is lunacy to think otherwise.

This season is lost, it won’t be finished, countless posters have said it for weeks now and given clear evidence why it won’t be but it’s still not good enough for some.

This season is lost, the main objective now is saving next season, which could well take up to 18 months to start but it’s next season that will begin when football can resume, not the finish of this season.

Because some have the mad idea

So if some have a conflicting view we're not all in agreement now are we?

You're stating as fact something that is contrary to what many are saying. Nobody knows for sure if the season is lost forever or will resume. You are clutching at the most likely outcome as the only outcome. You don't know.

18 months? Thats insane.

Not only are you then dealing with people who are out of contract this summer, but also people out of contract next summer. No way the squads teams have now are in place in 18months.

You simply can't complete this season if the squads are not intact from their January make-up. People can't bang on about integrity of the game and then say it is fine to finish this season with completely different squads.

Never mind the fact that if we are waiting 18 months, there simply won't be any football clubs left to finish the season.

No club will survive 18months with no money. No match day revenue, no sponsorship revenue, no tv cash. nothing. If a club did still exist it would only be on paper and have no actual employees (at any level, from CEO, to players, to kitman, to canteen staff - none).

So if some have a conflicting view we're not all in agreement now are we?

You're stating as fact something that is contrary to what many are saying. Nobody knows for sure if the season is lost forever or will resume. You are clutching at the most likely outcome as the only outcome. You don't know.

No, I agree with the suggestions football will be behind closed doors when it resumes even though I’m against the idea of it without fans, but that won’t be before September. It’s clear as the nose on your face that it’s impossible to finish this season by the deadline of early August especially reading into Agueros comments today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭joe_99

A number that is rarely said but good news to get it confirmed

One million recovered from Covid-19
    More than one million people have now officially recovered from Covid-19, according to a tally from Johns Hopkins University.

The number of confirmed cases is more than three million. The vast majority will recover - but there is a lag between an infection being noted, and the recovery being confirmed.

Another number that is rarely used is that 4,908,039 people in Ireland have not tested postive for Covid 19

This season is lost, it won’t be finished, countless posters have said it for weeks now and given clear evidence why it won’t be but it’s still not good enough for some.

this is Horse S---

The clubs are, as of today, planning on football resuming in June.

There are certainly arguments that it won't be completed, that the plans simply won't be executed. It is likely that is what will happen.

But it 100% is not a fact that the season is finished. So making out that people talking about football returning are idiots or ignorant is BS. We are simply discussing the situation as it is right now, where as of right now the plan is for football to return in June, and the season to be completed.

joe_99 wrote: »
    Another number that is rarely used is that 4,908,039 people in Ireland have not tested postive for Covid 19

Probably 99.999999% of that number have not been tested at all.

• Advertisement

We are in a pandemic. There is no longer a fair solution or outcome to this. We are so far beyond that point it's ridiculous.

We either end football entirely forever because it will never be the same or play with compromises e.g. there will be no fans in grounds until at the earliest August 2021 (and that is optimistic).

this is Horse S---

The clubs are, as of today, planning on football resuming in June.

There are certainly arguments that it won't be completed, that the plans simply won't be executed. It is likely that is what will happen.

But it 100% is not a fact that the season is finished. So making out that people talking about football returning are idiots or ignorant is BS. We are simply discussing the situation as it is right now, where as of right now the plan is for football to return in June, and the season to be completed.

Who’s plan is it to return in June? Who has put their name to it? What club have stated they intend of resuming in June? That is BS. I’m yet to hear from a player/manager with their name attached to quotes that they expect to be back this season, in fact most snippets that are released anonymously are stating its impossible to do it.

fyfe79 wrote: »

I think we all know though that if even if the elite clubs all go bust, there will be a lucrative football industry sprouted up when its all over. The demand is too big for there not to be.

For a lot of the big earners sitting out a couple of months and not getting paid, they can still leverage off a lot of their tax paid in previous months and get a big tax-back. As they were paying tax on the assumption that they would earn X Per Year and will "only" earn a sum a lot less than that.

For a player earning just say 5m a year. If you take 3 months out its around 3.4m. They would have been due to pay around 2.5m tax a year. Whearas now they will pay around 1.7m. It's an 800k tax rebate.

EDIT: Its actually a 100k rebate. Depending on the how the UK tax system works. They may be able to claim another tax back in future though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭wadacrack

Sport need to plan for the new normal now or it could be the beginning of the end for professional sport bar the very elite

Probably 99.999999% of that number have not been tested at all.

I always throw that number out to test the mindset of people. It's a number that always offends a certain type of person and exposes their agenda even though it is 100% acurate and verifiable.

No, I agree with the suggestions football will be behind closed doors when it resumes even though I’m against the idea of it without fans, but that won’t be before September. It’s clear as the nose on your face that it’s impossible to finish this season by the deadline of early August especially reading into Agueros comments today.

And I believe that deadline could potentially move - just like so many other dates have pushed out.

I think the main thing that UEFA and leagues across Europe are failing to acknowledge is that 2020/21 season is very very unlikely to start on time and have no disruptions. As you say, if it's not before September then the new season won't be able to begin on time.

If next season is disrupted and won't start on time, it takes pressure of resuming and completing this season by a certain date.

I can envisage a scenario where by we could lose the 2020/21 season completely.

I think in time, it will be realised that there will be no big bang return to normality and there will have to be essentially trial games to go through the new protocols before it resumes properly.

That's why I think there's merit in playing out the 9 games remaining. They are perfect to use as guinea pig games with no fans and updated protocols around player and staff safety. Take a really softly softly approach and try to get them played. If they don't work or have issues, iron them out, if games need to be abandoned, abandon them.

I think there's a reality people don't realise about what it will be like. I believe there will be football played again, I believe it will be different, and I honestly think that there's less sporting risk to playing these games than starting and forcing a brand new competition with brand new tv deals etc which could be shut down and turned into a farce before it even gets started.

I don't think anybody is going to have much of an objection in reality if one of the remaining PL games from 2019/20 season causes huge disruptions. Try it when you feel it's safe to do so, if it doesn't work out, abandon it, learn from it and try again.

• Advertisement

wadacrack wrote: »
    Sport need to plan for the new normal now or it could be the beginning of the end for professional sport bar the very elite

100% correct

Who’s plan is it to return in June? Who has put their name to it? What club have stated they intend of resuming in June? That is BS. I’m yet to hear from a player/manager with their name attached to quotes that they expect to be back this season, in fact most snippets that are released anonymously are stating its impossible to do it.
    The premier league and the government. Open a paper. it is well spoken about. they are planning for it, whether it happens or not.

joe_99 wrote: »
    I always throw that number out to test the mindset of people. It's a number that always offends a certain type of person and exposes their agenda even though it is 100% acurate and verifiable.

cool, well aren't you big and smart. or something.

The premier league and the government. Open a paper. it is well spoken about. they are planning for it, whether it happens or not.

Where’s the names? Give me names. It’s easy to say the Premier League and Government want to resume in June but it’s useless without a name providing quotes otherwise it’s akin to gossip.

Where’s the names? Give me names. It’s easy to say the Premier League and Government want to resume in June but it’s useless without a name providing quotes otherwise it’s akin to gossip.

So your opinion that all the stories that the PL is planning to return in June. That plans around the purchase of testing kits, plans around the number of tests to conduct etc. That is all made up lies.

Sure Aguero saying he is fearful of returning is based on absolutely no information that football is going to return - that actually he is fearful of returning despite there being no chance what so ever at all ever (according to you) that football is returning. Well... what a drama queen he is.

Can you link me stuff of PL people saying footballis 100% not returning anytime soon, as you are saying is an absolute fact?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement