Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Cherrywood

Options
  • 10-03-2020 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey,

I am starting a new job in Cherrywood at the end of the month and the company I will be working for has no dedicated parking spots.

They said I could park at Cherrywood and Brides Glen luas stops. Would I get a spot there at 8.30-8.45? Is it paid?

Where else is available?

There is a Ben Dunne gym with loads of parking, could I get membership for the year for €200 and park there?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,792 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Ben Dunne have a time limit and will clamp if you're leaving the premises.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

ricko187 wrote: »
    Hey,

I am starting a new job in Cherrywood at the end of the month and the company I will be working for has no dedicated parking spots.

They said I could park at Cherrywood and Brides Glen luas stops. Would I get a spot there at 8.30-8.45? Is it paid?

Where else is available?

There is a Ben Dunne gym with loads of parking, could I get membership for the year for €200 and park there?

Many thanks

Where are you coming from ? The LUAS could be an option or a bus or cycling ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Hey,

Where else is available?

Many thanks

Parking in Ben's gym is limited to 2 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

I don’t think there’s much public parking at the Luas there and I would be shocked if whatever is available was not full by 8am.

Which direction are you coming from? Carrickmines P&R then use Luas?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ricko187

I am coming from Wexford so Luas or cycling not an option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

You might be able to get parking here: https://www.google.ie/maps/place/4+Bray+Rd,+Dublin,+D18+X7N3/@53.2460298,-6.1381755,511m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x486708084e8f7c81:0x18d01e3def1a1b46!8m2!3d53.2460298!4d-6.1359868

Then only a quick walk up. Mind you, I've no idea if it is busy there with people doing the same thing

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Depending on time, you might be better off doing the M50 up to the Carrickmines luas stop and getting the luas back over to cherrywood. Carrickmines usually has plenty of spots and it's only €2 for the whole day.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I am coming from Wexford so Luas or cycling not an option.

Wexford bus stop there. Might be the handiest way.

Advertisement