Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reputable garage in south Dublin to diagnose Peugeot 3008 fault

• 10-03-2020 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Hi Good people of motoring forum .
    My car is trowing "engine fault repair needed" message on dashboard every now and then then it disappears for weeks .
    Can someone recommend a good mechanic or reputable garage to diagnose this ?
    Peugeot dealership is asking 150 euro only for diagnostics and reading error codes off ECU (!!!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Often the dealer will waive the diagnostics if they also do the repair. Doublecheck this with them.

As for recommendations, someone local should be along soon.

Edit, did a little search and https://frascatimotors.ie/ have been recommended a couple times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

have a fantastic guy I can recommend in dublin 14 (churchtown). Let me know know if interested op and I will send pm...

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Idbatterim wrote: »
    have a fantastic guy I can recommend in dublin 14 (churchtown). Let me know know if interested op and I will send pm...

Hi Idbatterim , please send over the details , churchtown is not that far from me , so will give him a call

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Idbatterim wrote: »

looks like your mailbox is full so cannot send you messages . can you pass on the details of your mechanic please .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,853 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

sorry, will delete few messages now and send on details :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement