Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Title Deeds

Options
  • 10-03-2020 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I am trying to track down my title deeds.  My solicitor sent a request on the 24th February 2020 and has been unsuccessful in receiving them. Is there anything I can do to have this speeded up? It says on the website 5 working days turn around from request. Has my solicitor not followed process, is there something we are missing or does it generally take a long time for the title deeds to be located and passed on? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Marie1ai,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

In this instance it would be necessary to contact our Title Deeds Department on 01 611 33 33. Once you have called this number, you will need to select option 3 > option 3 on the keypad and it will bring you through to the department.

One of my colleagues will be more than happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marie1ai

Hi Marie1ai,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

In this instance it would be necessary to contact our Title Deeds Department on 01 611 33 33. Once you have called this number, you will need to select option 3 > option 3 on the keypad and it will bring you through to the department.

One of my colleagues will be more than happy to look in to this further for you.

Thanks, Aisling
    Hi, the number you have given me does not exist. I have raised a formal complaint with Bank of Ireland on their apparent refusal to release my title deeds despite the request being made to them on or around the 24th February 2020. This is causing me severe problems and the solicitor is at a loss to know why they have not been released. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Bank of Ireland: Eoin

Hi Marie1ai,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We have tested this number with a number of colleagues and the phone number is still active, a country code prefix may be required, this would be 003531 611 33 33.

Very sorry to hear about the difficulty you're having. One of our Advisors will be able to assist you on this helpline.

Many thanks,
    Eoin

Advertisement