Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Names driver, driving experience question

Options
  • 10-03-2020 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hey guys i have a quick question i am looking to get insurance in my own,and i was insured in my fathers car two times from 22/8/1016 to 05/5/2017 and then
    09/5/2017 to present,my question is guys how many years can i put down as
    driving experience,,As i am unsure if the first insurance counts,:confused::confused::confused::confused:Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Cows Go µ

seamus1980 wrote: »
    Hey guys i have a quick question i am looking to get insurance in my own,and i was insured in my fathers car two times from 22/8/1016 to 05/5/2017 and then
    09/5/2017 to present,my question is guys how many years can i put down as
    driving experience,,As i am unsure if the first insurance counts,:confused::confused::confused::confused:Thanks guys

Unfortunately you can only put down 2 years (3 years in May) as only full consecutive years count

Advertisement