Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calibre Bossnut

• 10-03-2020 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey, I want to purchase a Callibre Bossnut. Anyone know if gooutdoors is the only place that sell them? Hoping to get it through bike to work scheme. Anyone any experience of buying through gooutdoors on the scheme?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Hey, I want to purchase a Callibre Bossnut. Anyone know if gooutdoors is the only place that sell them? Hoping to get it through bike to work scheme. Anyone any experience of buying through gooutdoors on the scheme?

Thanks!

As far as I know go outdoors is the only place to get it, the Calibre Bikes website send you to there to purchase.

Regarding BTW it depends on your company, I couldn't buy online with mine.

The Bossnut is getting fantastic reviews for the price, it's just a pity it's not a 29er.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 running_away

Yeah think it would suit my needs. If it proves too difficult to get my next two choices would be either the Vitus Sentier or the Voodoo Bizango. Both also get good reviews for the price. I think both of those are available as 29ers, obviously hardtails as opposed the full on the bossnut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Yeah think it would suit my needs. If it proves too difficult to get my next two choices would be either the Vitus Sentier or the Voodoo Bizango. Both also get good reviews for the price. I think both of those are available as 29ers, obviously hardtails as opposed the full on the bossnut.

Out of the 3 I'd go for the bossnut, if you're looking for a full suss get a full suss. I like hardtails but know people who bought them and regretted it because they fancied a full suss all along. Check your BTW provider to see if they allow online purchases.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Hey, I want to purchase a Callibre Bossnut. Anyone know if gooutdoors is the only place that sell them?

Yes

Advertisement