Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internet Speeds

• 11-03-2020 12:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone notice a drop in internet speeds today ? In work and home; both of my connections have dropped to around 100Mbps down. Normally much higher.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭ondafly

speeds back to normal now - must have been a glitch in the matrix !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Falconire

ondafly wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone notice a drop in internet speeds today ? In work and home; both of my connections have dropped to around 100Mbps down. Normally much higher.

I guess as everybody is now working form home the isp's are struggling a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Would help to know where you are located and who your ISP is.

Also how are you testing your speed - via wifi or ethernet?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'm assuming VM has problems with the heavy loads. Generally get most of my 500mbps, struggling to get 30-40mbps this evening.

Advertisement