Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping Cart for html5

Options
  • 11-03-2020 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm new to eCommerce, I have a html5 website. Any recommendations for easy to use eCommerce solutions - I have 3 products at fixed price, just need visitors to add to cart and pay.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

How are you going to manage payment? I.e. do you already have a card payment mechanism?

There are simple html5 examples to do the carry selection easily found on Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

Thanks. Yes I can take card details. Can you post examples of what you suggest?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DaveJoyce

Something very easy you can do (but this relies on your website been HTTPS, and any site selling products should be HTTPS), is set up a Stripe account and use there dedicated payment buttons for each product.

The last thing you want to do is record the card details yourself as this makes you PCI compliant and if any information gets hacked or leaked you become liable financially

Stripe do take there processing fee, but I use them all the time and find them very helpful

Regards
    Dave

sticker wrote: »
    Thanks. Yes I can take card details. Can you post examples of what you suggest?

Dave

Turbo Inventory ERP

Helping you sell more, more often

Advertisement