Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a hand finding parts for a decent oul price for parts

Options
  • 11-03-2020 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've already bought a few parts so i just need help sourcing the rest. Thanks

My budget is between €300 and €400

I plan on using this computer for gaming

I don't have a copy of windows

The parts i have already are (This is my first post so i can't do links to any parts): Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L (I believe this is a Micro Atx case but to be honest i haven't a clue), ASUS AMD Radeon RX 580 (DUAL-RX580-O4G), Corsair Vengeance PRO ( DDR4 3200 MHz)

I don't need a monitor or any peripherals, but i do plan on getting a new monitor before the year end

This will be my first time building a computer so I probably won't try to overclock anything

I can pay for everything via credit card or cash and hope to have bought everything within the next 3 months.

Comments

Advertisement