Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Toilet cistern

• 12-03-2020 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,086 ✭✭✭

Earlier today I noticed the toilet cistern took an age to refill. I left it a few hours while out but it is still the same. I can't hear the tank in the attic refill like normal either.

Irish water are flushing mains in the area, could this be what is affecting it? Water is flowing in my taps like normal it just seems to be the cistern causing issues. When it does fill it flushes without issue.

Is there anything I can try before calling a plumber?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

Had similar problems a few weeks ago, IW definitely reduced the pressure in our area and the attic tank didn't refill.
    Did you get up and see if the attic tank is empty?

Advertisement