If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker cable for under carpet

Options
  • 12-03-2020 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a SONOS amp and 2 Monitor Audio Radius 90 speakers that I was to run from the amp. 

I have not yet decided on placement of speakers but I think I will need to run cables under the carpet.

Can you suggest a cable ? I will not need more than 6 meters per speaker I think!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

I have a SONOS amp and 2 Monitor Audio Radius 90 speakers that I was to run from the amp. 

I have not yet decided on placement of speakers but I think I will need to run cables under the carpet.

Can you suggest a cable ? I will not need more than 6 meters per speaker I think!
    Hi MarcusFenix.

Thanks for the post.

That is a nice little setup. The Radius 90 speakers do sound great.

For an under carpet speaker cable we stock the Symphony 300 which is designed for this purpose.
    Priced up at £2.19 per meter.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-100247-cambridge-audio-symphony-300-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Hi,

Hi MarcusFenix.

Thanks for the post.

For an under carpet speaker cable we stock the Symphony 300 which is designed for this purpose.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-100247-cambridge-audio-symphony-300-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx
    Ah sound, that looks the job, how can I order that online? Do I need to call?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Hi MarcusFenix.

Thanks for the post.

Ah sound, that looks the job, how can I order that online? Do I need to call?
    Hey MarcusFenix.

If you PM me your contact number we can give you call :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.