Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese car insurance, who is the best?

• 12-03-2020 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

21 years old
    4 years named driver experience
    Just wondering how to get insured on a Japanese cars, I see people driving them on n plates and are younger than me. How do they insure them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,027 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Boylan141 wrote: »
    21 years old
    Just wondering how to get insured on a Japanese cars, I see people driving them on n plates and are younger than me. How do they insure them?

The same way you insure a "domestic" car, call all the insurance companies and brokers then compare the policy vs cost.

A lot might not be correctly insured.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,402 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Del2005 wrote: »
    The same way you insure a "domestic" car, call all the insurance companies and brokers then compare the policy vs cost.

A lot might not be correctly insured.

"1.3 on the book"

Either that or they are black boxed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,698 ✭✭✭corks finest

Boylan141 wrote: »
    21 years old

I'm with Liberty,last 3 were jap imports

Advertisement