Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crow. why not

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Being there, ate that.
    Pan fried crow supremes a la my old pigeon recipe (usually done with butter, balsamic vinegar, and a few aromats).

Not disgusting, a bit more earthier than pigeon, but I'm not that keen on pigeon any more so, I won't be revisiting crow as a main staple.

......... 6 months into the forthcoming doom, we may all relish the thought of crow when the good old chicken runs out!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭slipperyox

Doom?
    Hence my post:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Crow's are for city slickers, and they might be eating them a long time without even knowing it.

Out here in the countryside we may not have public transport but we have the best of wild organic meat not too far from our doorstep.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Exhibit A... and there's plenty more where that came from.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

crownavirus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Crow's are for city slickers, and they might be eating them a long time without even knowing it.

Ahhh you need to keep up with the times, every trending bright thing in the city will be dining high on Seagull a la Mode!

...mucky, rancid, oily tasting things from what I have been told by first hand tasters!!

Advertisement