Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New member here

Options
  • 13-03-2020 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

New to the board. Looking forward to getting stuck into the football threads.

A bit about myself - I was born in Cork but moved to Lewes, Sussex as a baby so regard myself as English with Irish roots. A bit like Morrissey without the misanthropy & racism.

Still got mum's side of the family living in Cork but there was a massive family feud years ago which is still simmering so I've never been back. It's a big reason why I signed up here, I guess.

I read a lot & I'm a lifelong Brighton fan. Supported them since mid-80s & never stopped. That's me in a nutshell.
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 51,922 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

You need a thick skin and to not allow yourself to be bullied in some threads here.
    You’re welcome and you’ll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kevp76

You need a thick skin and to not allow yourself to be bullied in some threads here.
    You’re welcome and you’ll be fine.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

It's water off a duck's back to be honest. Joyce, Yeats & Burgess were all perfectly happy using the phrase. Think I'll be fine sticking with them.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Advertisement