Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoVid-19 Part VII - 169 cases ROI (2 deaths) 45 in NI (as of 15 March) *Read OP*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

wakka12 wrote: »
    My teenage sister had some friends over for the evening nd is now disinfecting all the knobs in the house , I'm impressed!

:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Is there seriously a lockdown coming? Like we actually won't be able to leave our homes?

Yes we will,.but probably only to go shopping...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,494 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

fritzelly wrote: »
    Can you imagine coming in full force saying everything is closed except supermarkets and chemists - there would be all out war
    Across Europe they are doing it gradually

If they added “ these emergency regulations are going to be policed by the Gardai, Army and Civil Defense, arrests will happen without warning to anyone intentionally or non intentionally in breach”.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

Believe me if you want. Those pictures are legit .

They have hired cars from Europcar

Its most likely contingency to support a concerted effort to suppport HSE and ramping up in advance of a need. Its not an indication of lock down. If i was AGS i would be doimg this. Sure everybody knows they dont have enough vehicles at the best of times.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,540 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

You can even see the reflection of the Renault in the rear of the VW Caddy.

Good point but the other image does look 100% photoshopped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

All of them over 20 years.

They've been good to me and I'd like to think I've been good to them.If I'm covered I will be able to pay them in full.The situation with the dole can be worked out.

There entitled to the dole you just need to top it up, I've a few 15yrs + , make them get the state part first at the very least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭Augme

Can you imagine coming in full force saying everything is closed except supermarkets and chemists - there would be all out war
    Across Europe they are doing it gradually

Europe did it gradually because they completely ****d up in under preparing. A shame we don't seem to be learning from their mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Must be a fan of liam nesson (taken) I guess !

I suppose they photoshopped the reflection in too, along with the reflection of the white van beside the Reanult.

Just for effect .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Shn99 wrote: »
    Sunday Times/B&A poll released today

Sinn Fein 35% (no change)
    Fine Gael 21% (up 3%)
    Fianna Fail 19% (down 1%)

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2020/0314/1123302-poll-government/

That’s shameful not a word from Mary Lou or Pearce Doherty tan for cover with last few weeks!
    People are so stupid thinking them asses sf could run a country!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Augme wrote: »
    Don't really understands what the government expected to happen why they didn't force the pubs to close. For them to close voluntarily?
    It’s where all the stupid people are. You don’t want to anger the stupid people. They might vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

It's not photoshopped.

I told your earlier. Its 100% legit and you don't need to know how I know it is.

I've better things to be doing than coming on here making up sh!t. Even though it is 2am...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,990 ✭✭✭Augme

Uriel. wrote: »
    Under what law?

The same one that closed the night clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭SAXA

CNN reporting a Japanese man has tested positive on Feb 14th tested negative on March 2nd and positive again today... I posted already that you can only test non detectable but If true frightening

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

That’s shameful not a word from Mary Lou or Pearce Doherty tan for cover with last few weeks!
    People are so stupid thinking them asses sf could run a country!

:)

:D

:P

Europe did it gradually because they completely ****d up in under preparing. A shame we don't seem to be learning from their mistakes.

Italy maybe fecked up with their lockdown where everyone can keep on doing what they do, other countries are being more proactive

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Is there seriously a lockdown coming? Like we actually won't be able to leave our homes?

No, don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

The same one that closed the night clubs.

Which was?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭BLIZZARD7

As someone who has edited images daily in the past - these do not look photoshopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,881 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

You could leave the house in a lockdown situation : supermarkets, pharmacies and filling stations would remain open.

You could also go for a walk around your area or to the park, but any sort of group meet up would be banned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Italy maybe fecked up with their lockdown where everyone can keep on doing what they do, other countries are being more proactive

Remember though, Italy's health system is one of the best in Europe.

• Advertisement

BLIZZARD7 wrote: »
    As someone who has edited images daily in the past - these do not look photoshopped.

Low bit rate maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,824 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Turbo watching Ant & Dec, such utter wreckless broadcasting, men with their exposed chests, Andi Peters on a public bus touching all the super contaminated bits of it, how did the Brits ever occupy Islas Malvinas?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Just Saying

There entitled to the dole you just need to top it up, I've a few 15yrs + , make them get the state part first at the very least.

Yeah....That's what I intend to do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

joe40 wrote: »
    No, don't think so.

There is. Not were you can't leave your home though

Remember though, Italy's health system is one of the best in Europe.

How is that report calculated - be interesting to know

What I was reading earlier was saying good in the north, not so good in the south

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

There is. Not were you can't leave your home though

It was the not allowed to leave house part I was referring to. I fully expect more measures in relation to pubs etc

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Shn99 wrote: »
    Sunday Times/B&A poll released today

Sinn Fein 35% (no change)
    Fine Gael 21% (up 3%)
    Fianna Fail 19% (down 1%)

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2020/0314/1123302-poll-government/

So 35% of people think this what we need right now...Jesus..

ES7-FFmg-WAAo-Amk-U-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭BLIZZARD7

Low bit rate maybe?

Yeah we don't really have enough resolution here but there is no reason to say they're shopped. The crop of the red Renault that was posted doesn't show much because of how the white font would reflect light /low resolution/ there is a faint shadow in exactly the right places on the G anyway.

Also serious effort if someone bothered editing in the reflections...

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭moeblogs

505655.png505654.jpgJftl

• Advertisement

So 35% of people think this what we need right now...Jesus..

ES7-FFmg-WAAo-Amk-U-2.jpg

We don't have to keep the light on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement