Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoVid-19 Part VII - 169 cases ROI (2 deaths) 45 in NI (as of 15 March) *Read OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,160 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Trump is such a funny man.
    What credit do they deserve(apart from mopping up his mess)-should they not be observing 2 metre isolation from each other...
    Sticking it to Boris right there....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

tuxy wrote: »
    The best test done yet, tremendous doctors and team.
    And he specifically wants to thank the man behind him who has worked so hard....but clearly doesn't know his name...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Death notices in Italian newspaper in bergamo compared to usual. Shocking stuff. Just a flu.

https://twitter.com/davcarretta/status/1238791068071661568?s=20

If that's true, it needs to be sent to everyone here and be in the news.
    That's as real as many Irish people need to see it - loved ones on the death notices.

I have an awful feeling many here won't take this seriously until a loved one is going to suffer from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭KWAG2019

Urban dictionary has an update for Coronavirus:
    Commonly called MaraLago virus.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Trump confirms it will be announced, a travel ban for UK AND Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

dodzy wrote: »
    Yeah, yeah, we get it. You're not a fan of horse racing. Get over it FFS.

Couldn’t give a **** about horse racing really. More so the type of troglodytes who attended it and are jeopardizing everyone else’s efforts.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭d51984

Trump basically confirming extending ban to UK and Irl.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Trump is such a funny man.

Pure comedy gold.

Then you remember he is the leader of the free world. And you sob inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

Feel sorry for the workers on minimum wage working in bakeries etc.

Keeping the wheels going and would probably be on no more than the 305 euro they would get if they couldn't work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

is_that_so wrote: »
    150-200K in hospitality sector, that's virtually doubling the unemployment rate overnight. And retail? Sure let's aim for 15% unemployment by the end of the summer! That'll use up all the €3bn.

We might not have a choice in a week or so.

At least all restaurants and bars should be closed from 6pm to 6am each day to reduce risk of spread.

You aren't going to flatten the curve without extreme social distancing measures. There are officially 90 people infected in Ireland. If we use early Hubei and Italian examples the true figure is 80-90 times that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,228 ✭✭✭threeball

iguana wrote: »
    I'd like to know if I had it instead of wondering if maybe the fluey thing I had was it or just a flu. Because if I knew I'd had it, (and my son had it) and the country was still struggling, I'd volunteer for some sort of assistive work in healthcare or socialcare. Even if was just childminding for healthcare workers or spending time with isolated elderly people.

Alot of people won't want the stigma especially down in rural areas. They should have drop in centres to go get tested if worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Tiddles_1

gmisk wrote: »
    Is it reverse delirium?!

I wonder ? He is like a different person actually answering questions clearly non of his usual nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

d51984 wrote: »
    I think Trump has it, hes not looking too good.

Is orangeness an underlying med condition?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Trump does seem more concerned today. Is he ill? He's pretty old and might not be in the best health. He's considering some restrictions on domestic flights, seemed fine with Apple closing stores. Strange, unexpected from him.

Is orangeness an underlying med condition?
    Oompaloompaitis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

Unfortuantely all of these hipster cafes and eateries sit people on top of eachother. They will be a hot bed for viral transmission. Close them now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Off Trump goes to isolation. Won't be seen for a while again is my guess. Did not look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

And he specifically wants to thank the man behind him who has worked so hard....but clearly doesn't know his name...

The surgon general who said last week Trump is healthier than him. I wouldn't believe a word he says

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Trump derangement syndrome is a truly pathetic thing to behold.

• Advertisement

I deffo think Trump has it. He said his temperature was normal there when he was leaving... He doesnt look well.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,865 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

When are they sending up the 2 space shuttles to take out the asteroid?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Pubs in Waterford are starting to announce their Closure until the end of the month.

Oh here comes Mr science himself Mike Pence....

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Tiddles_1

Oh here comes Mr science himself Mike Pence....

He is gearing up to Lead the Americans prob knows Trump isn't well

Irish media briefing 5:45.

Its a disgrace Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,000 ✭✭✭blackcard

fifth wrote: »
    Trump does seem more concerned today. Is he ill? He's pretty old and might not be in the best health. He's considering some restrictions on domestic flights, seemed fine with Apple closing stores. Strange, unexpected from him.

He said his temperament was normal but he would not admit it if it wasn't. Bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

whiskeyman wrote: »
    If that's true, it needs to be sent to everyone here and be in the news.
    That's as real as many Irish people need to see it - loved ones on the death notices.

I have an awful feeling many here won't take this seriously until a loved one is going to suffer from it.

Most people I know are taking it seriously. Why are some people determined to look down on the authorities for not doing enough and general society for not taking it seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,672 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

Is this the first DOH weekend briefing? This is either going to be very good news or very bad news.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Just back from Aldi.shelves are packed full of food.plenty to go around.fair play to the staff.
    The drama queens who emptied the shelves Thursday and Friday weren’t long punching themselves out the greedy swine.they should be ashamed of themselves.
    They’re at home now the same clowns wondering what they will do with 12 boxes of pasta and waiting for the next bandwagon to come along to jump on.fcukin idiots

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement