Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account is blocked

Options
  • 14-03-2020 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I’ve tried logging in this morning to my account (via Mobile App) and it has showed up as Account Blocked.

The Contact number is not active for weekends.

How & who do I contact immediately to know there has been no suspicious activity on the account?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing some difficulties logging in to your 365 online account.

You can attempt to log in on a laptop/desktop version of 365, you should have one PIN try remaining here. If you do, and the PIN is entered correctly then you should have full access to the mobile app once again.

Alternatively, you can certainly get in touch wit our Customer Service Team on 0818 365 365. The team are available Monday to Friday 8am-12am and Saturday to Sunday 9am-6pm.

Thanks, Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭corks finest

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Hi,

I’ve tried logging in this morning to my account (via Mobile App) and it has showed up as Account Blocked.

The Contact number is not active for weekends.

How & who do I contact immediately to know there has been no suspicious activity on the account?

Thanks

Ring them ASAP same thing happened to me last year ,all sorted quickly,( pay pal fraud)

Advertisement