Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student teachers currently on school placement ir due to go out in the coming weeks

Options
  • 14-03-2020 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hi,

Wondering what people's thoughts are about this.

I am a current PME student. Just thinking that if children miss multiple weeks of school, will it be appropriate for student teachers to come in on placement. The teachers will have so much to catch up on.

Typo in the subject line. Was not able to edit for some reason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,477 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I think the honest answer is, no one knows. This is very much unknown territory. I'd say once things settle back into a normal routine, then it would be carry on as normal.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Yeah no one knows. I think in my case anyways I'll be planning to team teach with my PME or pull withdrawal from the group for catch ups. Make the most of having two teachers to try and make up ground

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Olivia Pope

Thanks for the replies.

Advertisement