Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threatening letter!

Options
  • 14-03-2020 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭

In shock! Just had a letter from Electric Ireland threatening to disconnect me. They claim they have sent " a number of reminders" which is not true ( I trust An Post) and the language is intimidatory. The amount is just over E100. 

I called them and it was excuse after excuse and blame the customer. I had asked to pay etc online and had done so with my current email but they denied that too.  

Where please can I make a formal complaint? The conversation upset more than the letter and I plan lto change suppliers anyway now; too old and too unwell to be treated like this. And yes, will settle the a/c first thing Monday, 

Comments

Advertisement