Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Office Ideas After Coronavirus?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭manonboard

Collaboration will suffer a little. It doesnt matter. Protect yourself especially if you are in contact with older or immune compromised.

As a fellow software dev. I consider the less collaboration skill an opportunity to learn to be better at it. Learn to work remotely. That way you've skill at it for when you decide you want remote at times. Trains your team into accepting it too.

My 2 cents.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭SixtaWalthers

manonboard wrote: »
    Collaboration will suffer a little. It doesnt matter. Protect yourself especially if you are in contact with older or immune compromised.

As a fellow software dev. I consider the less collaboration skill an opportunity to learn to be better at it. Learn to work remotely. That way you've skill at it for when you decide you want remote at times. Trains your team into accepting it too.

My 2 cents.

I agree but we were not ready for it. Few of our colleagues are not feeling comfortable for remote work because they share apartments with friends and family. We are just thinking to design soundproof places with fewer furniture and other cost.

Advertisement