Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song from Irish electricity ad

• 15-03-2020 5:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey I'm been going mad trying to remember the ad so I can find the song. The best way I can describe the ad is it was an electricity ad I think. There was a house covered in lights and it flashed and did a sorta light show to this song, it's quiet old, maybe 10 years, there was a very blue tone to the ad it if that helps. I'm not too interested in the ad itself, just the song. If anyone could help that would be amazing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59,632 ✭✭✭✭namenotavailablE

Was it the 'Coming home' ad for the ESB (back in the 80's, though)?

You could also try searching through YouTube.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,766 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Original track used on the ESB ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RachelO167

No it was more recent than that. In the late 2000's or 2010's. It was a dance tune I think. I'm sorry I know it's vague. I don't think it was esb. I've searched to the 7th or 8th page of Google looking for it. I don't think there was any people in the ad, just a house in an estate that had lights that did a show to the music

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Was it 'together in electric dreams' by any chance?. That was used for electric cars or something i think a few years back

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RachelO167

Was it 'together in electric dreams' by any chance?. That was used for electric cars or something i think a few years back

No it wasn't that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭1012594711

Did you find the answer? I see posts around that could be the answer

Advertisement