Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Bit hectic there. It was fun having people over though

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I'm due for a meteor shower tonight, I'll post here when it starts and open the island :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Does anyone know if I order items from Nook Shopping will I get them today? I thought I read somewhere that there are 2 deliveries a day, I think 8am and 5pm, but I only seem to get them the next morning. I’m hoping to get some furniture to do up my house in search of the gold trophy tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Does anyone know if I order items from Nook Shopping will I get them today? I thought I read somewhere that there are 2 deliveries a day, I think 8am and 5pm, but I only seem to get them the next morning. I’m hoping to get some furniture to do up my house in search of the gold trophy tomorrow.

If you order them, you get them the next day.
    If others order for you, you'll get them immediately...

Star Lord wrote: »

Ah righto, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Star Lord wrote: »

Or if you order them as gifts for other players, they’ll get them straight away and you could go collect them the same day? So with two gifts per other player you could still get a fair few items in the one day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Aw guys. I like the grumpy types best, and I don’t have one yet, so I was excited when Curt showed up in my campsite. I invited him, and he DECLINED ��. I didn’t know they could do that. I spent all evening visiting and inviting him, and he had an excuse every time. I even played 5 lousy card games with him! I EVEN snuck into my sons game (player 1) and sold a plot of land, in case the problem was lack of housing. But no, he still refused. I thought I could work on him again this morning, and he’s gone. He only camped 1 night. I feel so rejected ;)

Multipass wrote: »
    Aw guys. I like the grumpy types best, and I don’t have one yet, so I was excited when Curt showed up in my campsite. I invited him, and he DECLINED ��. I didn’t know they could do that. I spent all evening visiting and inviting him, and he had an excuse every time. I even played 5 lousy card games with him! I EVEN snuck into my sons game (player 1) and sold a plot of land, in case the problem was lack of housing. But no, he still refused. I thought I could work on him again this morning, and he’s gone. He only camped 1 night. I feel so rejected

Aw don’t take it personally! I had that happen to me once too. Seems to be rare enough though, every other camper I’ve had I’ve been able to get them to move in.

Reneigh is packing up on my island. If anyone wants her let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Funkytown is finally 5 Stars :D

I had to pick up the many DIYs we had lying around, please let me know if you want any and I'll pop in the mail.

Wooden table mirror
    Log bed
    Wooden block wall clock
    Wooden block table
    Stone table
    Iron garden chair
    Simple DIY workbench
    Bamboo wand
    Bamboo doll
    Bamboo sphere
    Bonfire

• Advertisement

Funkytown is finally 5 Stars :D

I had to pick up the many DIYs we had lying around, please let me know if you want any and I'll pop in the mail.

Wooden table mirror
    Log bed
    Wooden block wall clock
    Wooden block table
    Stone table
    Iron garden chair
    Simple DIY workbench
    Bamboo wand
    Bamboo doll
    Bamboo sphere
    Bonfire

Ah you guys must’ve been 5 stars ages ago no? Cool looking island. But yeah dropping items defo counts against the star rating.

Another day another house move on my island. Doing a **** ton of landscaping too. Don’t think I’ll bother checking with Isabelle until all houses are moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Also in the process of moving all bar 3 houses. It's killing me slowly

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

No just got it today. We only got our 10th villager this week and isabelle kept saying more decorations, feel like every inch is decorated!

We moved 8 houses before, it was tedious but will be worth it :) Trying to draw a little plan on paper today to rearrange the services buildings. Maybe I will drop a couple on our out of control flower fields to clear them and save me having to dig them up!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

No just got it today. We only got our 10th villager this week and isabelle kept saying more decorations, feel like every inch is decorated!

We moved 8 houses before, it was tedious but will be worth it :) Trying to draw a little plan on paper today to rearrange the services buildings. Maybe I will drop a couple on our out of control flower fields to clear them and save me having to dig them up!

Do you mean the area around the building cos unfortunately the resident services building cant be moved.... Wish I'd placed mine in line with the airport to begin with...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Well lads.

Fruit question.

Can I plant non-native fruit trees on my island, and still be able to sell them at 500 bells when they grow in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I have Snooty on my island crafting Golden Dishes if anyone wants to get the recipe.

Well lads.

Fruit question.

Can I plant non-native fruit trees on my island, and still be able to sell them at 500 bells when they grow in?

Yep!!

Wing126 wrote: »
    I have Snooty on my island crafting Golden Dishes if anyone wants to get the recipe.

Yep!!

Golden dishes you say?? Interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Golden dishes you say?? Interesting!

I've pm'd my Dodo code :) Snooty is the house on the far right with a rubbish bin outside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Wing126 wrote: »
    I've pm'd my Dodo code :) Snooty is the house on the far right with a rubbish bin outside it.

Could I pop over too please? Never heard of golden dishes!!

How long does it take to upgrade Nook's Cranny? I know I've to buy/sell so many things in there but I also heard that you have to wait 30 days after it's first built. Is this true?

• Advertisement

How long does it take to upgrade Nook's Cranny? I know I've to buy/sell so many things in there but I also heard that you have to wait 30 days after it's first built. Is this true?

30 days is what I remember reading too. Felt like a bloody age. :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    30 days is what I remember reading too. Felt like a bloody age. :)

Yeah I think you’re right. It felt like forever! I remember loads of people got it a day before me and I was raging coz I’ve played every day since it came out. Had a touch of the green-eyed monster for a day lol

Great. Another 2 weeks to go lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 arschloch

Hi!
    I'm new to the online thing. I usually play locally with my daughter. But she has a penchant for digging holes on my island "because it's funny".
    I'm fed the fvck up at this point and I'm just looking for some apples, oranges and peaches.

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Also in the process of moving all bar 3 houses. It's killing me slowly

:pac:

I feel your pain. I’ve moved the museum, Able Sisters, Nook’s Cranny and four of the villager houses. I’ve four more to move which takes me up to next Wednesday morning. Only 2 of the 10 villager houses were positioned ok.

Pain in the ass you can’t move a house a square or two in either direction, you’ve got to move it completely outside it’s current footprint then move it back to where it almost was, 2 days game time.

I think I need to move my house 1 square to the left - just so I can have a path that’s 2 squares wide directly inline with the hall door. Will leave it til last anyway.

Anyway, the amount of balloons that go past when you’re outside all day is unreal. Most of them dropping iron or bells. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I've opened gates to friends (Bryonglod)!

You can get a sneak peek at my new campsite (still in progress!)

Truffles is making a log garden lounge.

EDIT: If you want yellow or taurus star bits, I have plenty. I'm short of hardwood if you want to exchange. If you find some on the beach, welcome to take them too, just don't take the large white star bits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

tbahh wrote: »
    I've opened gates to friends (Bryonglod)!

You can get a sneak peek at my new campsite (still in progress!)

Truffles is making a log garden lounge.

EDIT: If you want yellow or taurus star bits, I have plenty. I'm short of hardwood if you want to exchange. If you find some on the beach, welcome to take them too, just don't take the large white star bits :)

How much hardwood do you need? I can drop some

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

How much hardwood do you need? I can drop some

I don't mind really. I'm just too lazy to make a stone axe to chop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

tbahh wrote: »
    I don't mind really. I'm just too lazy to make a stone axe to chop :D

Just sent a friend request to you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

My island is open If people want to visit a rainy island to fish etc

05RNQ is the code