Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I've just realised.... How do I send a message when on an island?

BTW tbah, I'm good for the stars. Was just popping over for a wander and to get ideas

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

tbahh wrote: »
    I've opened gates to friends (Bryonglod)!

You can get a sneak peek at my new campsite (still in progress!)

Truffles is making a log garden lounge.

EDIT: If you want yellow or taurus star bits, I have plenty. I'm short of hardwood if you want to exchange. If you find some on the beach, welcome to take them too, just don't take the large white star bits :)
    Dropping you some now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Thanks all for visiting. I'm coming and going :)

Still open by the way.

Plus raining here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I've just realised.... How do I send a message when on an island?

BTW tbah, I'm good for the stars. Was just popping over for a wander and to get ideas

Press right bumper or right trigger, it's one of those :o

Another way of doing it though, is if you download the Nintendo Online app on your phone and then you can type using your phone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Thanks all for visiting. I'm coming and going :)

Still open by the way.

Plus raining here too.

I need a few yellow star bits if you still have some going spare? I can bring hardwood if you still need some

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

So I decided to splash out 10,000 bells for a stereo. Impulse buy :rolleyes:

All three new residents have moved in but I've visited a few foreign islands and I never see anyone on them (so I can't invite anyone). Anyone know why? Thought you can have up to 10.

kingtut wrote: »
    So I decided to splash out 10,000 bells for a stereo. Impulse buy :rolleyes:

All three new residents have moved in but I've visited a few foreign islands and I never see anyone on them (so I can't invite anyone). Anyone know why? Thought you can have up to 10.

You need to buy a plot of land from Tom Nook and set it up for a new empty house plot before you can invite more people

You need to buy a plot of land from Tom Nook and set it up for a new empty house plot before you can invite more people

Do I need to pay off my current loan before I do that? I'm currently on my second house extension lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Do I need to pay off my current loan before I do that? I'm currently on my second house extension lol

No. Your house loan is completely separate. You just talk to Tom & give him I think 10k bells & he gives you a house plot. You place it wherever you want & hey presto

Hmm, i can't remember actually. If you can already buy bridges and inclines then you can buy house plots

• Advertisement

No. Your house loan is completely separate. You just talk to Tom & give him I think 10k bells & he gives you a house plot. You place it wherever you want & hey presto

I'll give it a try thanks :)
    Hmm, i can't remember actually. If you can already buy bridges and inclines then you can buy house plots

Not at the stage where I can buy bridges or inclines yet :(

I need a few yellow star bits if you still have some going spare? I can bring hardwood if you still need some

I've shut up shop for now but I should be open later.
    And no need for hardwood, I've got so much now :)
    I can send some by post if not!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Meteors have started falling here, gates are open for anyone who wants to pop over! Would really appreciate the flowers in the roped area being watered as well as the red roses beside it!

Otherwise have fun, take the DIYs, fossils etc and shops are open

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Meteors have started falling here, gates are open for anyone who wants to pop over! Would really appreciate the flowers in the roped area being watered as well as the red roses beside it!

I’ll be there in a few. Just landed on a nook miles island but I won’t be long unless it’s a scorpion island of horrors

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

on my way!!!start gazin is fun ;)

I'd like to come stargazing too, just added you as a friend there :)

I'd like to come stargazing too, just added you as a friend there :)

Added :)

Great! En route !

Will pop over if you don't mind. I'm yet to see any meteor showers so will be fun to see. Added you as a friend also.

I've shut up shop for now but I should be open later.
    And no need for hardwood, I've got so much now :)
    I can send some by post if not!

Ah no bother. I don't mind coming over for it whenever you're about. No need to post

• Advertisement

Sorry I had to dash; some of my family came back and it crashes the WiFi sometimes so I didn't want to end up closing the session!

I'd like to come back and water the flowers sometime!

Sorry I had to dash; some of my family came back and it crashes the WiFi sometimes so I didn't want to end up closing the session!

I'd like to come back and water the flowers sometime!

No worries!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Ah lads I’m on twitter begging for a code to sell my turnips 🤣

Ah lads I’m on twitter begging for a code to sell my turnips 🀣

Check turnip.exchange, afraid I can't help because mine are only 40 something today!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hey lads and lasses,

Got the game at the start of the weekend.

I've got Peaches, Apples and Pears, but would love and appreciate if someone had any spare cherrys or oranges?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Have a spare ironwood dresser DIY if anyone wants it?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hey lads and lasses,

Got the game at the start of the weekend.

I've got Peaches, Apples and Pears, but would love and appreciate if someone had any spare cherrys or oranges?

I have cherrys & oranges you’re more than welcome to them. Give me about 20 mins & I’ll post up a dodo code coz I don’t think we’re switch friends.

Had a wonderful evening with everyone! We need matching outfits next time!

If anyone didn't get to come over I might be able to reopen later this evening :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I have cherrys & oranges you’re more than welcome to them. Give me about 20 mins & I’ll post up a dodo code coz I don’t think we’re switch friends.

That would be awesome :)

(I'm not sure if theres an etiquette for tipping or such? I've never gone into anyones village for stuff before? :o)

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    That would be awesome :)

(I'm not sure if theres an etiquette for tipping or such? I've never gone into anyones village for stuff before? :o)

Not at all! No tips required. I just play for the fun of it. I might be a bit longer if that’s ok. I got a bamboo nook miles island & I’ve stripped it so it’s looking good for a scorpion feast!

Advertisement