Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Star Lord wrote: »
    Was looking at your island while Princess Peach visited, spectacular!

Ah cheers, we’re doing a whole heap of moving again so it’ll probably be different again in a few days :pac:

@holly Sure, make as many as you like

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Mine are 90, if it helps anyone.

Friend code is SW-1341-6937-3605
    Dodo code is 0R682

I’ll be working but I can leave the gates open and anyone who needs can wander in (I think that’s how it works).

Daisy is wandering the beaches in the bottom left of the island. A vaulting pole will help you get over quicker (I only have one bridge to date...)

Cheers I bought some, left you some iron nuggets as that’s all I had

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Does anyone want a white cute sofa? I got one from a tree & won’t use it.
    I also have the recipe for a garden wagon. I can post to whoever wants them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Does anyone want a white cute sofa? I got one from a tree & won’t use it.
    I also have the recipe for a garden wagon. I can post to whoever wants them.

I’ll take the garden wagon recipe please?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Looks like my guest services is being upgraded. Is there any other way for me to access cash?

• Advertisement

kingtut wrote: »
    Looks like my guest services is being upgraded. Is there any other way for me to access cash?

Not for the day it takes to upgrade. You need a lend?

Not for the day it takes to upgrade. You need a lend?

I was going to buy a ton of turnips but could only afford 60 and as it is passed 12 I guess it's too late.

I'll be fine for the day though so thank you anyway :) actually might have a ripe money tree somewhere! :)

I have an empty house since Reneigh moved out yesterday so I’ve headed to a nook miles island to find a new resident. I’ve met Tank. He’s a cool looking blue rhino but it’s ANOTHER jock type. I’m so sick of them. I already have 2 and only recently got rid of another one. If I ignore him and go to another island will I see another potential resident or do you only get 1 per day?

I have an empty house since Reneigh moved out yesterday so I’ve headed to a nook miles island to find a new resident. I’ve met Tank. He’s a cool looking blue rhino but it’s ANOTHER jock type. I’m so sick of them. I already have 2 and only recently got rid of another one. If I ignore him and go to another island will I see another potential resident or do you only get 1 per day?

Not sure but you’ve nothing to lose really. Better to wait a day (if that’s even the case) rather then get another jock in and be stuck with him for good while. I’d ignore him and go visit another island if it was me.

I think Goose is the only jock on my island and he’s harmless enough, has nicknamed me Vitamin J. :pac:

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Not sure but you’ve nothing to lose really. Better to wait a day (if that’s even the case) rather then get another jock in and be such with him for good while. I’d ignore him and go visit another island if it was me.

I think Goose is the only jock on my island and he’s harmless enough, has nicknamed me Vitamin J. :pac:

Yeah I couldn’t deal with yet another one telling me to workout all the time :)
    Ha Vitamin J. I think I might call you that too :pac:

• Advertisement

Sorry another noob question. As guest services is closed is there any other way for me to craft tools like a shovel? I know I can do it on a foreign island but as I can't buy nook miles tickets I can't fly lol

Sorry another noob question. As guest services is closed is there any other way for me to craft tools like a shovel? I know I can do it on a foreign island but as I can't buy nook miles tickets I can't fly lol

You can make your own workbench if you have the recipe. if you don’t have it, I can make you one and post it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

If you go to islands there will be a villager on each one until you invite one. Between the 2 of us we went to 20 the other day looking for someone cool. Got Pietro in the end :)

If you go to islands there will be a villager on each one until you invite one. Between the 2 of us we went to 20 the other day looking for someone cool. Got Pietro in the end :)

Brilliant, thanks!

I can visit with a few goodies to help you out if you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

You can also buy them from Nooks Cranny in the cabinet I think.

You can make your own workbench if you have the recipe. if you don’t have it, I can make you one and post it to you.

As far as I recall I crafted / got one and placed it outside my house but I don't rememeber it being usable ... tried all the buttons etc.

As far as I recall I crafted / got one and placed it outside my house but I don't rememeber it being usable ... tried all the buttons etc.

I posted you one a few mins ago. Check your mailbox! You can put it inside your house so you don’t have to keep going inside to get stuff from storage & then back out to craft.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I posted you one a few mins ago. Check your mailbox! You can put it inside your house so you don’t have to keep going inside to get stuff from storage & then back out to craft.

Definitely put it in the house somewhere. I also have one beside the pier just for fish bait. Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Yeah I couldn’t deal with yet another one telling me to workout all the time :)
    Ha Vitamin J. I think I might call you that too :pac:

Go to an island or Nook will sell off the space. I was planning on going to a few Nook Mile Islands today to scout for a new resident but when I was passing through the r esidents' area today, I noticed the plot had been sold. To a jock for that matter called Sheldon. I'm raging with Nook now :D

• Advertisement

tbahh wrote: »
    Go to an island or Nook will sell off the space. I was planning on going to a few Nook Mile Islands today to scout for a new resident but when I was passing through the r esidents' area today, I noticed the plot had been sold. To a jock for that matter called Sheldon. I'm raging with Nook now :D

Seriously? You’re joking. I’ll go nuts if some randomer moves in. So I basically have today to find someone? FFS

Seriously? You’re joking. I’ll go nuts if some randomer moves in. So I basically have today to find someone? FFS

I can well imagine the rage if another jock moves in while you’re away shopping for new villagers. :pac: :pac:

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I can well imagine the rage if another jock moves in while you’re away shopping for new villagers. :pac: :pac:

I’ll rip Tom a new one I swear!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I’d love to get Pietro. I had a new villager in my campsite yesterday, but it was some hideous looking Koala thing, think it’s name was Cranberra

AMGer wrote: »
    I’d love to get Pietro. I had a new villager in my campsite yesterday, but it was some hideous looking Koala thing, think it’s name was Cranberra
    Pietro freaks me out but then I have a thing about clowns.
    So far I’ve come across the rhino, a cranky wolf called Fang and a mental looking peppy Flamingo called Flora. The search continues.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Pietro freaks me out but then I have a thing about clowns.
    So far I’ve come across the rhino, a cranky wolf called Fang and a mental looking peppy Flamingo called Flora. The search continues.

You didn't take Flora??? Ahhh I'd love her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Knox replaced Cherry on mine a couple of days ago. Not sure how I feel about him yet! No sign of Whitney moving out either unfortunately

You didn't take Flora??? Ahhh I'd love her!!

I thought of you as soon as I saw it was her :) I’m still on the island... if only I could give her to you but tbh I think she’d do my head in with her constant pep and happiness. I’m too much of a crank for that :)

Knox replaced Cherry on mine a couple of days ago. Not sure how I feel about him yet! No sign of Whitney moving out either unfortunately

I was delighted to get rid of Whitney. Didn’t like her snobbiness. She pissed off a few of my islanders during her time here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I thought of you as soon as I saw it was her :) I’m still on the island... if only I could give her to you but tbh I think she’d do my head in with her constant pep and happiness. I’m too much of a crank for that :)

I'm going to save up my nook miles now, and hope one if my villagers wants to move soon... Now I know shes out there somewhere!! You've given me hope of finding her!

Advertisement