Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I've a ton of spare DIYs too:
    Pansy Table
    Boomerang
    Rocking Horse
    Tall Garden Rock (x2)
    Paw-print doorplate
    Kettlebell
    Pear Wardrobe
    Orange umbrella (x2)
    Pear Rug
    Cabin Wall
    Steamer-basket set
    Cutting Board
    Garden Rock
    Wooden-block wall clock
    Honeycomb Floor & Wall
    Cardboard Chair
    Sauna Heater
    Iron shelf
    Leaf Mask
    Wooden simple bed

Ooh I'd be interested in the garden rock, tall garden rock and sauna heater?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Ooh I'd be interested in the garden rock, tall garden rock and sauna heater?

Can only post 2 a day, Do you want to call over for them or I can post 2 now, and 1 tomo??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I've a ton of spare DIYs too:
    Pansy Table
    Boomerang
    Rocking Horse
    Tall Garden Rock (x2)
    Paw-print doorplate
    Kettlebell
    Pear Wardrobe
    Orange umbrella (x2)
    Pear Rug
    Cabin Wall
    Steamer-basket set
    Cutting Board
    Garden Rock
    Wooden-block wall clock
    Honeycomb Floor & Wall
    Cardboard Chair
    Sauna Heater
    Iron shelf
    Leaf Mask
    Wooden simple bed

Could I get the boomerang, rocking horse, paw print doorplate and tall garden rock? and the cabin wall? I have so few of those diys

Could I get the boomerang, rocking horse, paw print doorplate and tall garden rock? and the cabin wall? I have so few of those diys

No probs! Let me know when you want to collect

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I can pop over now if it suits?

• Advertisement

I can call over for them this evening if you're open!

Paso Fino wrote: »
    I can pop over now if it suits?

Open!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,122 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anyone here live on Ryeland?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Anyone here live on Ryeland?

Not me anyway, or anyone on the list. :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Not me anyway, or anyone on the list. :)

Sterling arrived in a full coat of armor this evening on Oilean and said he left Ryeland. We were wondering had he moved from a Boardsie island.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Dodge wrote: »
    Still no Giant Trevally or Mahi Mahi for me and tbh it’s burning me up!

Just caught a Giant Trevally. The name is a lie!

Happy to make the donation to Blathers though. It’s been a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Ryeland is me! I don’t know what the spreadsheet is. I did let him go, but it was over a week ago which is odd. Obviously been wandering since. I picked up Peggy and a cute duck Molly in the last two days. Unfortunately I timetravelled when sterling left and I got an obnoxious car obsessed cat who I cannot wait to get rid of

Morning folks, International Museum Day today so don’t forget to visit Blathers. :)

Ryeland is me! I don’t know what the spreadsheet is. I did let him go, but it was over a week ago which is odd. Obviously been wandering since. I picked up Peggy and a cute duck Molly in the last two days. Unfortunately I timetravelled when sterling left and I got an obnoxious car obsessed cat who I cannot wait to get rid of

Ah she was convinced she had read the island name before. I think you came to Oilean two/three weeks ago when she had Turnip prices over 500.

She loves him anyway and thinks he's great!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Ah she was convinced she had read the island name before. I think you came to Oilean two/three weeks ago when she had Turnip prices over 500.

She loves him anyway and thinks he's great!!

I did! Yeah he was one of my first so still had no bed etc and I let him go

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Finished!
    I expected the concert to be more than it was though. Not the equivalent of a 9am busker on Grafton Street.
    :)

Oh I love terraforming. I wish there was a "Buy bundle" at the ATM though. Sitting through all those permits (taking 20 seconds each) was a pain in the you-know-what. I'm really going to enjoy this part of the game. Love that it's free too - I wasn't expecting that.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Morning folks, International Museum Day today so don’t forget to visit Blathers. :)

That stamp hunt was fun!!

Redd here today, only fakes left though....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Can someone add me to that google spreadsheet?

AMGer wrote: »
    Can someone add me to that google spreadsheet?

Here's a link to the Google form you can fill out which adds you to the below list. :)

Google Form

Google Doc - AC Player List

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ooh, that's handy. I thought ye were using the general Switch friend code thread and was finding it hard to sift through who was playing or not :P

Hope no one minds, I've sent a few friend requests so far, but might send a few more today with that list to hand. And I've submitted my info to be added to the list too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'll put those two links in the OP so they can be found easily. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Cj is on my island for the first time today. Was wondering if he was avoiding me :D

Cj is on my island for the first time today. Was wondering if he was avoiding me :D

I think he's avoiding me actually. I have Sahara for the third time in the space of a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I think he's avoiding me actually. I have Sahara for the third time in the space of a week!

Same here. I've had Celeste once in the entire time I've had the game, Redd twice (including the scripted visit), CJ maybe twice and Sahara about ten times.

Kicks and Label turn up from time to time, maybe once a week.

Rhyme wrote: »
    Same here. I've had Celeste once in the entire time I've had the game, Redd twice (including the scripted visit), CJ maybe twice and Sahara about ten times.

Kicks and Label turn up from time to time, maybe once a week.

Same here. Gulliver showed up twice in one week near the start and haven't seen him since!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Just did that stamp hunt in the museum. Really enjoyed it actually. I should spend more time in the museum it's so lovely

Just did that stamp hunt in the museum. Really enjoyed it actually. I should spend more time in the museum it's so lovely

It is indeed. Just a shame Redd does not turn up more often though, like every day would be nice. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

I had don't gone in the fossil section before, man the fish and butterfly sections are beautiful.

Why no art stamp?!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I'm just missing an Australopith if you have one? Also have a lot that I can donate.

Did you end up finding one? Got one today in my assessed fossils if you're still in need!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

tbahh wrote: »
    Did you end up finding one? Got one today in my assessed fossils if you're still in need!

I did, but thanks for the offer :D Actually managed to dig one up this morning. Delighted to have it complete now.

Advertisement