Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

tbahh wrote: »
    On way now!

I see that Celeste is on your island too. She's on mine, just no shooting stars for me! If people still want me to open after, I don't mind :D

She is wandering around on the beach on the right

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

She is wandering around on the beach on the right

Only one recipe in 24 hour period - got one on mine. But I'm happy there are stars :)

I'm going to open my island in 5 minutes :) when i finish stargazing!

EDIT: Open

Also, Rocketraccoon, I think the island crashed! :D No worries as I've enough stars anyway but hope you got to keep the present!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

@bluemachaveli here’s my list!

Hula girl
    Easter island head - is this a Redd piece?
    little glass oil burner in the graveyard
    Satellite I think this might be a Celeste recipe. If so, don’t worry about it.
    Coconut drink
    Fruit machine
    Jukebox
    Money briefcase
    Shower unit over the bath

Would you mind if we left cataloging until tomorrow? I have to pop off for a while.

Do you want me to pop over with this stuff to catalog?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I'm going to open my island in 5 minutes :) when i finish stargazing!

EDIT: Open

Also, Rocketraccoon, I think the island crashed! :D No worries as I've enough stars anyway but hope you got to keep the present!

My son put the console to sleep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Funkytown gates are open for a while, it's Pekoe's birthday if anyone wants to give her a gift, it will count towards your nook miles achievement :)

Be nice and wrap it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Do you want me to pop over with this stuff to catalog?
    Oh yes please! I’m heading to tbahh’s place. Do you want to meet there or I can pop to you after?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Can someone tell me the definition of cataloguing?

Oh yes please! I’m heading to tbahh’s place. Do you want to meet there or I can pop to you after?

Will pop over and meet you there :)

Scratch that, I’m getting some strange error when I try to fly. Gates are open if you wanna call when you’re done.

Celeste also appeared if anyone wants to hit her up for a receipe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Popped my details in the spreadsheet finally! Does anyone still have shooting stars going? I also have the ironwood bed DIY spare and a few others

• Advertisement

Will pop over and meet you there :)

Scratch that, I’m getting some strange error when I try to fly. Gates are open if you wanna call when you’re done.

Celeste also appeared if anyone wants to hit her up for a receipe.

On my way. Want me to bring anything?

Can someone tell me the definition of cataloguing?

Cataloguing is where you pick up and then drop items belonging to others. You can then go to your Nook Shopping and they appear in your catalogue to order.

On my way. Want me to bring anything?

All good at the minute thanks!

Thanks for all the presents.

Soleil also said she was jealous of you a few days ago as you were watering the flowers. So maybe that's why she called you that name. I don't know wherever she learned it from :D:D Just don't accept any apple pie from her...

Finally paid off your man's extortionate flight and setup costs. He's building me a house now

And finally, Isabelle has come around to the conclusion that my island might be worth 5 stars so... finally got that watering can :D

Thanks for all the presents.

Soleil also said she was jealous of you a few days ago as you were watering the flowers. So maybe that's why she called you that name. I don't know wherever she learned it from :D:D Just don't accept any apple pie from her...

Ha I’ll be careful when it comes to her. Congrats on the 5 stars! Gold roses are on their way

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Maybe I was a little harsh on Walt calling him a psycho. Popped in to say hello and he commented on my noble jacket and gave me noble pants to match. Fair play! :)

I was hoping to finish the villager house moving by Wednesday morning, will be an extra day now as Victoria’s house was 1 damn square too close to where I want to move it to. So I’ve moved her over to the campsite on her own for a day. Will then move her back and move Drago into the final spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Today’s discovery was fleas! One islander the other day mentioned being itchy but I didn’t realise what they were trying to say. Another one off the critterpedia. Only bug I’m missing for April and May is a tarantula now and I’ve months to wait for that. Luckily others on the island have donated to Blathers

bluewolf wrote: »
    Finally paid off your man's extortionate flight and setup costs. He's building me a house now

Dropped on a desert island and he wants a massive loan to buy a house. Paid off the loan ( i did so much fishing ) and he's pushing a new one. i'm on to your game, mr nook
    today i can cross rivers and i am helping build a shop
    after work ;s

i don't know how i will get 30 iron nuggets - there's no rocks left and my current supply of 3 was due to a balloon present
    also i keep getting stung by wasps because i am an absolute uncoordinated dope with the net

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Dropped on a desert island and he wants a massive loan to buy a house. Paid off the loan ( i did so much fishing ) and he's pushing a new one. i'm on to your game, mr nook
    after work ;s

i don't know how i will get 30 iron nuggets - there's no rocks left and my current supply of 3 was due to a balloon present
    also i keep getting stung by wasps because i am an absolute uncoordinated dope with the net

I think Andrew or somebody posted a good tutorial for getting 8 things out of each rock with the shovel - don't destroy them! I can send you the 30 iron nuggets if you like.

after work ;s

I can send you iron if you need it, I have loads. The 30 iron was the hardest slog of the game for me. I had to visit so many Nook Miles Islands to get it!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Cousteau turned up in the campsite today, a jock type frog. Anyone have him? Don't think I'll bother trying to talk him into staying.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

My last resident was a pig called Pancetti. That's dark AF. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

after work ;s

For wasps, try standing in front of the tree while holding your net and shake it. Your character will turn to face the nest when it falls. Makes life a lot easier!

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Cousteau turned up in the campsite today, a jock type frog. Anyone have him? Don't think I'll bother trying to talk him into staying.

My God the jock takeover continues! They are literally everywhere trying to convert us all to their weightlifting ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Mr E wrote: »
    My last resident was a pig called Pancetti. That's dark AF. :)

Shes on my island, one of my faves! My daughter named her guinea pig Pancetti after
    her years ago!!!!

Theres also an awesome posh pig called Chops n another called Rasher!!!

I think Andrew or somebody posted a good tutorial for getting 8 things out of each rock with the shovel - don't destroy them! I can send you the 30 iron nuggets if you like.
    I can send you iron if you need it, I have loads. The 30 iron was the hardest slog of the game for me. I had to visit so many Nook Miles Islands to get it!

Ah guys you're very good. i was just having a moan really!!
    but if it's that much of a slog i'll accept very very gratefully!
    i will message my switch code if that's ok?

No problem at all, but it will be after work today before I can get over, if that's ok?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Message it there and I'll pop over with them now

Advertisement