Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

You can't sell digital games? Unless someone want's to buy my account haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Ive only had Redd visit one time after the initial time, must be 3 weeks now without him. Have also been waiting for Flick with half a million bells of scorpions in my storage, I swear Nintendo are being cruel to me on purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I was waiting ages for CJ and I swear it took about 6 trips to get rid of the fish. From then on I’ve sold all my bugs and fish to the little Nooks. It’s just not worth the wait

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Dodge wrote: »
    I was waiting ages for CJ and I swear it took about 6 trips to get rid of the fish. From then on I’ve sold all my bugs and fish to the little Nooks. It’s just not worth the wait

Yeah the small profit you make by selling to CJ/Flick instead of the Nooks is peanuts compared to the profit you make from the turnip selling, don't see the point in holding onto them if it's just bells you're after. Different if you want a statue made of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Okay, so I am opening the gates for friends via Dodo Code now for Redd because I'm afraid all would come at once and it would crash the island. :D

Please be ready to come as soon as you can.
    And you need a ladder to get to boat.

Paintings
    - perfect painting (always real)
    - serene painting The real version will have a woman holding an all-white ermine

If you are interested in the fake one (wistful), let me know too.

PM me for code! First come, first served :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Welp I knew it was too good to last. Just logged on and yes, my old friend the rain has returned. Thankfully I’m keeping dry in the lovely trench coat Andrew gave me ;)

Welp I knew it was too good to last. Just logged on and yes, my old friend the rain has returned. Thankfully I’m keeping dry in the lovely trench coat Andrew gave me ;)

Had a bit of rain first thing this morning but gone by noon. Baking hot sunshine. :P

Punchy is crafting a recipe for a golden arowana model - seems to be some sort of fish ornament. Anyone interested?

Punchy is crafting a recipe for a golden arowana model - seems to be some sort of fish ornament. Anyone interested?

Sounds interesting, I wouldn't minding getting the recipe!

tbahh wrote: »
    Sounds interesting, I wouldn't minding getting the recipe!

OK my gates are open. Come on over & bring your brolly!

• Advertisement

OK my gates are open. Come on over & bring your brolly!

En route!

Okay, so I am opening the gates for friends via Dodo Code now for Redd because I'm afraid all would come at once and it would crash the island. :D

Please be ready to come as soon as you can.
    And you need a ladder to get to boat.

Paintings
    - perfect painting (always real)
    - serene painting The real version will have a woman holding an all-white ermine

If you are interested in the fake one (wistful), let me know too.

PM me for code! First come, first served :D

I was just thinking about this, hypothetically (and assuming you had no turnips purchased) - if you time travelled back to yesterday and then forward again to today, would Redd be there again and with different items for sale?

So you buy your 1 item for the day off him, hop back and forth and keep buying new items off him? Was just a thought I had so not sure it would work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

No. If you time travel, he probably won’t be there

Every new ‘day’ is different

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I was just thinking about this, hypothetically (and assuming you had no turnips purchased) - if you time travelled back to yesterday and then forward again to today, would Redd be there again and with different items for sale?

So you buy your 1 item for the day off him, hop back and forth and keep buying new items off him? Was just a thought I had so not sure it would work.

i'm not too sure it works like that, to be honest. Wish it was :D

Did you want to get a painting by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

i'm not too sure it works like that, to be honest. Wish it was :D

Mind if I pop over and pick something up?

Mind if I pop over and pick something up?

Yup, just PM me for code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

I think that works, haven't tried it with the turnips on the ground though...

Alright both perfect and serene have been taken.

There is still the fake wistful one if anyone wants it!

Ah cheers for the offer but I'll let others grab one. I'm taking a break from flying so I can get some landscaping done (so undecided what I want to do with one area). Except for when it comes time to sell turnips, that need trumps all others. :D

Ah cheers for the offer but I'll let others grab one. I'm taking a break from flying so I can get some landscaping done (so undecided what I want to do with one area). Except for when it comes time to sell turnips, that need trumps all others. :D

I still have that gold "armor" recipe for you by the way.

I also have:
    Basket pack - a backpack I think
    Bamboo wand
    Leaf
    Boomerang
    Coconut wall planter

• Advertisement

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I still have that gold "armor" recipe for you by the way.

I also have:
    Basket pack - a backpack I think
    Bamboo wand
    Leaf
    Boomerang
    Coconut wall planter

Legend! I thought you might have forgotten. :)

I have a bunch of stuff laid on the ground to drop over to you. Must organise that soon.

Legend! I thought you might have forgotten. :)

I have a bunch of stuff laid on the ground to drop over to you. Must organise that soon.

We're switch friends I think now, but were never open at the same time :pac:

/\/ollog wrote: »
    We're switch friends I think now, but were never open at the same time :pac:

Drop me a PM later and I can send you over a dodo code. :)

I've opened gates for a little bit to friends.

Ankha making modern wood wall!

Redd still here, and has a fake wistful painting up for grabs.

Just checked my island rating with Isabelle coz I was wondering why I hadn’t spawned any more Lily of the Valley. I’ve dropped down to 4 stars because there’s too many things lying around.

VanDammit. My turnips on the beach have cost me 5 stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Anyone here have Tez as their switch username?

Star Lord wrote: »
    Anyone here have Tez as their switch username?

They’re in my friends list but I can’t say I can put a name to them

Today i went to 2 different nook islands, but they were the same island with different possible villagers on them. I told them to move in. Same fruit and all. Had another run in with a scorpion because i still can't aim. Raining all day on my island as well so i used the pro designer to make a little hat and coat. I met the wisp guy who gave me a kettle and i learned to make fish bait

Shop and museum should be built soon along with my house extension. They might sell me a bed! I'm going to make the clam bed if i get another giant clam

bluewolf wrote: »
    Today i went to 2 different nook islands, but they were the same island with different possible villagers on them. I told them to move in. Same fruit and all. Had another run in with a scorpion because i still can't aim. Raining all day on my island as well so i used the pro designer to make a little hat and coat. I met the wisp guy who gave me a kettle and i learned to make fish bait

Shop and museum should be built soon along with my house extension. They might sell me a bed! I'm going to make the clam bed if i get another giant clam

Raining all day you say? Did Holly visit recently? :P

I didn’t realise you can do the museum stamp thing each day. Same rewards though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

It’s late but I’ve got willow doing the golden seat DIY if anyone wants to pop by I can Open the gates

Advertisement