Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

It’s late but I’ve got willow doing the golden seat DIY if anyone wants to pop by I can Open the gates

I like the sounds of that seat, would be great to pop over! Would you like anything brought?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

tbahh wrote: »
    I like the sounds of that seat, would be great to pop over! Would you like anything brought?

Nah I’m all good. Free DIYs by nooks/airport too. It’s willows house so up the middle of the island

Dodo code is 0xkf7

Ahh i caught a coelcanth. Brilliant. I might have your man paid in no time now

bluewolf wrote: »

Nice!

Nah I’m all good. Free DIYs by nooks/airport too. It’s willows house so up the middle of the island

Dodo code is 0xkf7

Thanks again for all the recipes :D

• Advertisement

Thanks again for all the recipes :D

Not at all. Did you drop a bell voucher? Thanks!

Not at all. Did you drop a bell voucher? Thanks!

You're welcome!

I checked my house this morning and it's a tiny tiny bit bigger than it was. 200k for that. This Nook guy is definitely running a scam. He's promised to upgrade it again now for tomorrow but he'll want 400k.
    3 new villagers are moving onto my island. And Nook wants me to build their houses. Why didn't you build my house for free, pal?!
    Mabel came to the new shop opening so we can have more clothes soon. And there's going to be a turnip seller and twice daily turnip prices (which I know you all know). I should get a stock exchange ticker...
    I found a glowing spot and read I should bury bells in there so i buried my spare 10k bells since the rest was gone on blood money. hopefully that'll turn into 30k. apparently they show up every day

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

hopefully that'll turn into 30k. apparently they show up every day

They do indeed show up every day and you can move the money-tree sapling as well. I started doing this when I forgot about a few that had appeared at the back of the island. Be aware that once the money is collected, it turns into an ordinary hardwood tree. I tend to uproot them at that point as they take up space that could be occupied by a fruit tree :)

Each house upgrade adds a room as far as I know. Back first, then left, then right and then upstairs. I'm open to correction on that as I have the back, left and right rooms but haven't upgraded further as I can't decide what the extra room should be*

*my current rooms are bedroom, skeleton interview room and trash heap (with trash bags, cardboard boxes and the garbage wallpaper/floor combo.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Rhyme wrote: »
    Each house upgrade adds a room as far as I know. Back first, then left, then right and then upstairs. I'm open to correction on that as I have the back, left and right rooms but haven't upgraded further as I can't decide what the extra room should be*

*my current rooms are bedroom, skeleton interview room and trash heap (with trash bags, cardboard boxes and the garbage wallpaper/floor combo.

You have that correct and then the final house upgrade is a basement. I won't spoil the price on that one, just make sure you are sitting down when you go speak to Tom. :pac: (Turnip selling is how you pay for those bad boys.)

Having said that the upstairs and basement rooms are much bigger than all the other rooms. Shame back/left/right rooms are so tiny tbh.

In other news, the Nooks looking to charge me 130k for a whirlpool bath! I duly obliged. Raking in the bells they are. :)

/Edit: I can only order 1 statue at a time from Flick? That sucks. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,468 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thanks to Holly’s donation, my orange and cherry trees all bloomed for the first time this morning, along with a load of apples too. First morning I’ve felt the orchard has paid off thanks to about 30 or so trees all dropping non-native fruit the same morning.

Planted some more. Now just need the turnips to pay off and I can get another room done :)

Might start some flower cross-breeding today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I keep meaning to look into the "perfect fruit" thing. I never harvest my fruit unless I need to eat them to move something. I guess I should be harvesting them every time to increase the perfect fruit chances.

Rhyme wrote: »

Yeah the very first upgrade just adds half an inch of space and then it's rooms from here on out I think. i got a bidet from somewhere. it can have its own room

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I keep meaning to look into the "perfect fruit" thing. I never harvest my fruit unless I need to eat them to move something. I guess I should be harvesting them every time to increase the perfect fruit chances.

Whats perfect fruit?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Wha???
    You sold it!!?:mad:

Whats perfect fruit?

It's a great way of making mucho bells I believe. Here's an article on it, but the webpage is loaded with ads: https://www.gamepur.com/guides/can-you-get-perfect-fruit-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons

However there appears to be conflicting information as to whether it's in the game. it was in previous versions, but some reddit therads say it's not in this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

It's a great way of making mucho bells I believe. Here's an article on it, but the webpage is loaded with ads: https://www.gamepur.com/guides/can-you-get-perfect-fruit-in-animal-crossing-new-horizons

However there appears to be conflicting information as to whether it's in the game. it was in previous versions, but some reddit therads say it's not in this one.

Interesting, if that turns out to be legit you could retire from the stalk market with one decent orchard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Turtwig wrote: »
    Wha???
    You sold it!!?:mad:

First one always goes to Blathers

blathers wasnt accepting donations til the museum is set up
    also i was afraid Nook would send raccoons to break my legs if i didnt pay my mortgage

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Am I right in saying there's no way of knowing it's perfect fruit until you sell it then? You'd imagine if there's nook miles or something, that'd be mentioned too?

I can't see myself putting work into something that mightn't even exist :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

I herd the dataminers couldn't find perfect fruit in new horizons.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I herd the dataminers couldn't find perfect fruit in new horizons.

Ah that's interesting. From what I had read, perfect fruit looked different to regular fruit. Wonder why it's not included. Maybe it will come in a later update.

If anyone is interested, there’s a rock guitar for 3,100 and an electric bass for 82,000 in my shop today. Also a black chest freezer for 3,500.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I'm being over run by DIYs at the moment, if they aren't claimed by this evening they're gonna meet their maker!

Butter churn
    Bamboo-grove wall
    Raccoon figurine x 2
    Ironwood table
    Log stakes
    Light bamboo rug x 2
    Wooden simple bed
    Classic pitcher
    Backyard lawn
    Simple DIY workbench

Paso Fino wrote: »
    I'm being over run by DIYs at the moment, if they aren't claimed by this evening they're gonna meet their maker!

Butter churn ++
    Bamboo-grove wall
    Raccoon figurine x 2 ++
    Ironwood table
    Log stakes
    Light bamboo rug x 2 ++
    Wooden simple bed
    Classic pitcher
    Backyard lawn ++
    Simple DIY workbench

I'd love those marked with ++ :D

I could pop over later if you're open. Open now for turnip selling!

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I'd love those marked with ++ :D

I could pop over later if you're open. Open now for turnip selling!

I can pop over to yours with them in 5 or 10 minutes? What are your turnips going for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone want ironwood cart recipe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

My turnip prices haven't risen above 70 this week. Managed to get a dodo code through twitter to sell for 481,only cost me one nook miles ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

RedRochey wrote: »
    Anyone want ironwood cart recipe?

Yes please!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Yes please!

Sent

Also have the garden wagon recipe if someone wants that?

Advertisement