Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

If anyone is interested, there’s a rock guitar for 3,100 and an electric bass for 82,000 in my shop today. Also a black chest freezer for 3,500.

yes to the freezer, bass guitar, and possibly guitar depending on colour!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

That freezer is a pain in the neck imo - it takes up 2 squares but you can't put anything on top of it because it opens up and can be used like a wardrobe. Why, I do not know. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Andrew76 wrote: »
    That freezer is a pain in the neck imo - it takes up 2 squares but you can't put anything on top of it because it opens up and can be used like a wardrobe. Why, I do not know. :D

This really bothers me with the fridges too. Would have been the dream if we could store Turnips in them instead of destroying the place every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Sorry, all that’s left is the 82k bass guitar. You want that?

Sorry, all that’s left is the 82k bass guitar. You want that?

yessir. expensive musical tastes in real life must also be reflected in game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I have the freezer in 2 colours and I think one or two guitars you are free to catalog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

This really bothers me with the fridges too. Would have been the dream if we could store Turnips in them instead of destroying the place every week.

I know, I opened my mini-fridge and I thought I was going to be able to store food. And then it asked me if I wanted to get changed! It was an odd moment!

Ok gates open :)

And finally got my golden slingshot recipe, after having shot it down in a pool a couple of days ago!

tbahh wrote: »
    I know, I opened my mini-fridge and I thought I was going to be able to store food. And then it asked me if I wanted to get changed! It was an odd moment!

Oo i have a mini fridge. i din't think of opening it. i just put my kettle on it
    bad for the electonics im sure but here we are. i must go test that out now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I don't know. It wouldn't be animal crossing if you didn't at some stage have 1000s of rotten turnips lying on the ground somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I have some spare bits if anyone wants? Can pop in the post

Woodland wall DIY
    Orange end table DIY
    K. K Mambo
    Circuit board floaring
    Kitchen Tile
    Tiger print floor
    Bamboo shelf DIY
    Box skirt uniform in blue
    Yellow raincoat
    Rumba costume in orange
    Small silk hat in purple
    Square glasses in blue
    Work boots in purple

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

RedRochey wrote: »
    Sent

Also have the garden wagon recipe if someone wants that?

I wouldn't mind that garden wagon recipe if it's still going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

Just started playing this over the past few days. My airport is open now and I'm interested in playing online with others.

How would I get started to play online? I read the starting post. What's the switch friend code? Where do I find that? Where do I find the switch username?

I'm looking for peaches by the way.

Paso Fino wrote: »
    For wasps, try standing in front of the tree while holding your net and shake it. Your character will turn to face the nest when it falls. Makes life a lot easier!
    I tried this. She just kept trying to shake the tree again instead of swinging the net :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

owlbethere wrote: »
    Just started playing this over the past few days. My airport is open now and I'm interested in playing online with others.

How would I get started to play online? I read the starting post. What's the switch friend code? Where do I find that? Where do I find the switch username?

I'm looking for peaches by the way.

To get your switch friend code, click on your profile on the top left of the screen and you'll find it in there.

The switch username is just your name on animal crossing.

I've an abundance of peaches if you want them once you're sorted with online.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

bluewolf wrote: »
    I tried this. She just kept trying to shake the tree again instead of swinging the net :mad:

Luck of the draw. You either shake the tree or catch the wasp.

Celeste is here! At long last! No shooting stars yet though. Gates open if you want to say hello to her.

Celeste is here! At long last! No shooting stars yet though. Gates open if you want to say hello to her.

Just selling turnips and then I'll be right over!!

Be over in a minute! :)

Hope it's not raining, I don't have my umbrella. :D

• Advertisement

Sure I'll drop over. Heard a lot about celeste

Your island is sooo cooool
    Im still shack in the woods stage

Your island is sooo cooool
    Im still shack in the woods stage

Aw thanks. You’ll get there. there’s still loads I could do. You find new things to do every day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

So I also have Celeste visiting me at the minute (and CJ). Would I get a different recipe if I visited you? Or is it 1 per day?

Also, because she's here will I see shooting stars on my Island?

Wing126 wrote: »
    So I also have Celeste visiting me at the minute (and CJ). Would I get a different recipe if I visited you? Or is it 1 per day?

Also, because she's here will I see shooting stars on my Island?

Nope it’s 1 recipe per day. No guarantee of stars. I’ve only had about 6 so far. Other nights you could have hundreds.

Do fragments show up on your own island if u wish on someone else's
    Just reading up about it here

Do fragments show up on your own island if u wish on someone else's
    Just reading up about it here

Yes they will appear on your beach tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

That was a close one, thanks for hosting again shame about the good weather.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    We had cool umbrellas at least

• Advertisement

/\/ollog wrote: »

1%! That was definitely close :)

Advertisement