Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

I got the rain now. It really is coelcanth time haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I love how at night time they all come out of their houses and parade around with handbags. Like it’s essential evening attire :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

bluewolf wrote: »
    I got the rain now. It really is coelcanth time haha

For Blathers right? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Didn't get all my turnips sold but on the plus side, Antonio just announced he's leaving and tomorrow I will have moved all of my houses!!!

Didn't get all my turnips sold but on the plus side, Antonio just announced he's leaving and tomorrow I will have moved all of my houses!!!

Oh I’m jealous! I’ve been trying to get rid of Antonio for weeks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Saharah is here today and he actually has a really cool 'cloud' flooring. It's animated. Doesn't look half bad in my bedroom :D I can open gates later if anyone else is interested

Turtwig wrote: »

Blathers would want to get his act together and set up this museum if he wants anything

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I was just thinking about this, hypothetically (and assuming you had no turnips purchased) - if you time travelled back to yesterday and then forward again to today, would Redd be there again and with different items for sale?

So you buy your 1 item for the day off him, hop back and forth and keep buying new items off him? Was just a thought I had so not sure it would work.

Since I was dressed up as Link (and turnip-less), I decided that warranted a quick return to the past. With my ocarina in hand, I played the Song of Time, returning to the previous day (i.e. changed time and date on Switch).

And guess who was there? Redd, of course, selling new paintings and a statue. 3/4 were fake so I'm now on my way to Blathers to see if the amazing painting is real. [EDIT: it was and the painting is huge!]

I don't think I could do it again tonight but I might do it every once in a while the day after he comes around.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

tbahh wrote: »
    Since I was dressed up as Link (and turnip-less), I decided that warranted a quick return to the past. With my ocarina in hand, I played the Song of Time, returning to the previous day (i.e. changed time and date on Switch).

And guess who was there? Redd, of course, selling new paintings and a statute. 3/4 were fake so I'm now on my way to Blathers to see if the amazing painting is real.

I don't think I could do it again tonight but I might do it every once in a while the day after he comes around.

Wow so I guessed correctly?! Nice. :)

And guess who was there? Redd, of course, selling new paintings and a statue. 3/4 were fake so I'm now on my way to Blathers to see if the amazing painting is real. [EDIT: it was and the painting is huge!]

Oh wow! I didn’t think that would work! Interesting... very interesting...

• Advertisement

Turtwig wrote: »

Ok fine i suppose he can have this one

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Wow so I guessed correctly?! Nice. :)
    Oh wow! I didn’t think that would work! Interesting... very interesting...

Ignore the look of guilt on my face... and look at the size of that thing! It was a quarter of the size in Redd's boat!

https://imgur.com/WrlkDC3

Ignore the look of guilt on my face... and look at the size of that thing! It was a quarter of the size in Redd's boat!

Holy crap! That’s like the oarfish of paintings lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

OK folks I just had a mini meteor shower. Haven’t found Celeste yet but she’s probably around somewhere.

Gonna open up the gates for friends if they want to try and find her. bnha place for those who haven’t visited

Will be here for about an hour or so

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Jayzus!! Very cool. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Actually can you have meteor showers without Celeste? I can’t find her anywhere but I definitely had the shooting stars!

Dodge wrote: »
    Actually can you have meteor showers without Celeste? I can’t find her anywhere but I definitely had the shooting stars!

Yep, she doesn't always appear when there are meteor showers. And there won't necessarily be meteor showers when she turns up either.

Morning! Today is a good day on my island. Redd is here and I have a green elephant called Opal in my campsite. Might this be the day I get rid of Antonio??

Oh she’s a snooty personality. Not sure I want her as she seems to be a bit rude.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Morning! Today is a good day on my island. Redd is here and I have a green elephant called Opal in my campsite. Might this be the day I get rid of Antonio??

Oh she’s a snooty personality. Not sure I want her as she seems to be a bit rude.

Any interesting art? Redd hasn't been to my island in nearly 2 weeks now :(

Also, maelle is crafting an ironwood dresser if anyone needs that DIY, I'll open the gates now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Any interesting art? Redd hasn't been to my island in nearly 2 weeks now :(

Also, maelle is crafting an ironwood dresser if anyone needs that DIY, I'll open the gates now

Oh I'll pop over and get it if you don't mind :) Been looking for it for ages

Do you need anything over?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Oh I'll pop over and get it if you don't mind :) Been looking for it for ages

Do you need anything over?

Don't need anything, other than the usual watering flowers in small roped area is very much appreciated haha (...And the red roses and purple mums beside it)

There’s 1 real and 1 fake piece of art left. Zell is crafting a document stack.
    Pop in to see my camper too & let me know if you think I should get her to move in!

Gates are open for anyone who wants to pop over.
    I’ll be away so just work away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Will pop over soon :) Need anything or flowers watered?

Morning all! Antonio is in boxes today if anyone wants him. Do yee know if I can convince other people to move in today or do I have to wait until tomorrow for that?

Sorry have to close gates. I’ll re-open later for anyone who wants the fake piece of art that’s left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Morning all! Antonio is in boxes today if anyone wants him. Do yee know if I can convince other people to move in today or do I have to wait until tomorrow for that?

You'll need to wait until the plot is vacant, so tomorrow before you can get others to move in :)

Wing126 wrote: »
    You'll need to wait until the plot is vacant, so tomorrow before you can get others to move in :)

Ah well. I sw someone on discord was offering merengue in boxes and I'd have liked her. Maybe tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I reported a few villagers to Isabelle cause they were calling me Faboo. They did ask and I said yes but was grating on me after a while!

Anyways no change, think reporting them will only correct nicknames and phrases players teach them.

But they have come up with a new nickname for me...Schmoopy -_- Who wrote this stuff.

Guess who just finished the fossil collection? THIS GAL! Very excited! Almost got a bit teary.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I reported a few villagers to Isabelle cause they were calling me Faboo. They did ask and I said yes but was grating on me after a while!

Anyways no change, think reporting them will only correct nicknames and phrases players teach them.

But they have come up with a new nickname for me...Schmoopy -_- Who wrote this stuff.

I'm schmoopy too!! It beats Tulip though...

Advertisement