Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Guess who just finished the fossil collection? THIS GAL! Very excited! Almost got a bit teary.

I did yesterday :D such an achievement!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I did yesterday :D such an achievement!

It's a good week here on Fenit! Selling the last of my turnips today and I think I can finally start planning out a few areas and move beyond my 3 star rating!

I was hoping for something from Blathers to celebrate though. He gave me more for getting 3 stamps the other day!

I was hoping for something from Blathers to celebrate though. He gave me more for getting 3 stamps the other day!

Yeah that's a fair point actually!! Was kind of hoping for a little dinosaur model for the house or something.

Wish we got the golden shovel recipe for that!

• Advertisement

I've also started working on uploading my entire catalog here - including stuff I have for trade like DIYs and fossils!
    https://nook.exchange/u/Titch24

Got my stars on the beach this morning. Some hippy called drago I think showed up and invited me to visit his island.
    I have to admit the museum is pretty cool. Not sure what kind of TARDIS situation is going on with it and the extra room in my house, but I won't ask questions.
    the coelcanth and oarfish are in their own tank, though the oarfish doesn't look like it has much room to swim around...
    I found another money tree and buried 30k this time. And bought cute rain boots and added some gym equipment to my house, because of course.
    Good times

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Oooh. Never had anyone invite me to their island

We lost Tipper yesterday so have an open spot. We’ve been working hard at keeping our “must stays” happy too (Audie, Biff, Phoebe and Marshall).

Anything but another grumpy eagle (we have 2!) will do

Dodge wrote: »
    Oooh. Never had anyone invite me to their island

We lost Tipper yesterday so have an open spot. We’ve been working hard at keeping our “must stays” happy too (Audie, Biff, Phoebe and Marshall).

Anything but another grumpy eagle (we have 2!) will do

Antonio is in boxes on my island if you want him.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Antonio is in boxes on my island if you want him.

And they say this is a pacifist's game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I wouldn't mind that garden wagon recipe if it's still going!

Sent!

Does anyone have either the teacher's desk, den desk or office desk?

Also looking for the judge's bell?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

RedRochey wrote: »
    Sent!

I can order you the judges bell if you want?

Sent!

I've got a basic teacher's desk if that's any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Sent!

Sent the bell n an office desk, enjoy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I've got a basic teacher's desk if that's any good?

Yes please!
    Sent the bell n an office desk, enjoy!!

Haha well this was quick and efficient :D Thanks!

Yes please!

sent!

I finally beat the wasps!!!
    Yeahhhhh take that, wasps

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Sent!

I can order you the judges bell if you want?

I'm not too sure if the judge's bell has been ordered but I'm pretty sure I have a spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Morning! Today is a good day on my island. Redd is here and I have a green elephant called Opal in my campsite. Might this be the day I get rid of Antonio??

Oh she’s a snooty personality. Not sure I want her as she seems to be a bit rude.

Ooh nice, will you be doing a bit of time-travelling tomorrow to add another piece to the collection?
    Guess who just finished the fossil collection? THIS GAL! Very excited! Almost got a bit teary.

Congrats! I'm close to finishing mine. It's a shame no significant prize is given; I think it would have spurred me on to complete it. It gives me a reason to keep digging, I suppose.

I also have a cranky squirrel in my campsite. I can't see anyone wanting him as he's annoying (and ugly) as fudge. Excuse the bad language, it's my vulgar residents rubbing off on me!
    EDIT: here's a pic of him Ricky:
    15927.jpg?1587409821

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

First villager birthday on my island today and it's June my favourite :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

So I paid off my second house loan but for some mad reason decided to take out another :cool::confused:

I have 3 islanders living with me and a fourth just moved into the campsite (I offered them a permanent home which is being built as we speak).

Also picked up my first painting but can't enter the spooky ship at the north of the island.

Oh and thanks to the wonderful people here I sold all my turnips for 505 bells a piece yesterday - only bought 60 due to cash flow problems but I'll be better prepared on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Redd hasn't been on my island in around 2 weeks I feel. How often is he visiting others?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

pedatron wrote: »
    Redd hasn't been on my island in around 2 weeks I feel. How often is he visiting others?

He's a very infrequent visitor. I haven't seen him since the day my museum was upgraded, which is back in April now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

I reported a few villagers to Isabelle cause they were calling me Faboo. They did ask and I said yes but was grating on me after a while!

Anyways no change, think reporting them will only correct nicknames and phrases players teach them.

But they have come up with a new nickname for me...Schmoopy -_- Who wrote this stuff.

I did that with two if my villagers too, I didn't want them to call me "Master", now three of them do I press A too fast.....

Anyway I searched how to fix it after complaining about rasher twice and nothing happening, it seems we just have to wait until they bore of the nickname and ask is for a new one.
    bluewolf wrote: »
    Got my stars on the beach this morning. Some hippy called drago I think showed up and invited me to visit his island.

Harv/ey?

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Wing126 wrote: »
    He's a very infrequent visitor. I haven't seen him since the day my museum was upgraded, which is back in April now.

Good to know I'm not the only one. I get visited by the other vendors much more often.

pedatron wrote: »
    Good to know I'm not the only one. I get visited by the other vendors much more often.

You only have a chance of getting him on two days per week. I posted an article about it there yesterday or maybe the day before

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

How do people know what art is real and fake? I got stung by a statue first time out which I didn't examine up close (David statue wearing a watch haha) so haven't bought anything since.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

/\/ollog wrote: »

Have/ey?

Harvey? Complete creep!

Also on the name calling thing ... I got some abuse from the people on hollys island :mad::eek::D

How do people know what art is real and fake? I got stung by a statue first time out which I didn't examine up close (David statue wearing a watch haha) so haven't bought anything since.

I use this list. https://www.polygon.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-switch-acnh-guide/2020/4/23/21231433/redd-jolly-museum-art-fake-real-forgeries-list-complete-painting-statue

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Does anyone have the grey Garden Faucet they could send me? Will gladly sent the red brick version (or something else) in return

Saharah is on my island if anyone wants to visit. Gates are open

Advertisement