Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Just found an article from PETA saying we should stop fishing and bug-catching in Animal Crossing. Oh it's hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

AMGer wrote: »
    Does anyone have the grey Garden Fachet they could send me? Will gladly sent the red brick version (or something else) in return

Saharah is on my island if anyone wants to visit. Gates are open

I've only got the white one with blue tiles....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Just found an article from PETA saying we should stop fishing and bug-catching in Animal Crossing. Oh it's hilarious.

Did you not see the video? I cried laughing watching it last night.

https://twitter.com/peta/status/1262729784762798080

The irony that they had to catch the fish and donate them to Blathers in the first place in order to film this...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Did you not see the video? I cried laughing watching it last night.

https://twitter.com/peta/status/1262729784762798080

The irony that they had to catch the fish and donate them to Blathers in the first place in order to film this...

It is possible they visited someone else's island.

I do feel sad for that poor oarfish though
    just hanging there
    not swimming around

• Advertisement

Turtwig wrote: »
    It is possible they visited someone else's island.

Imagine letting a few people over to visit your island and that happening!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I am bereft. My daughter has taken the Switch for the night so no AC for me. What will I do??

I am bereft. My daughter has taken the Switch for the night so no AC for me. What will I do??

Ever play Pocket Camp??? It's still on my phone but havent touched it since New Horizons came out...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Ever play Pocket Camp??? It's still on my phone but havent touched it since New Horizons came out...

No I never did. I downloaed it to get the campsite sign, but the app won’t launch on my phone. Keeps crashing. I read online that this is happening to a lot of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I've my own switch and a lite for my eldest daughter, my youngest is now looking for one too. I've only 1 copy of AC though, it's a constant argument for who gets to play it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Sarahjd90

Anyone have any good turnip prices today? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

Pocket camp got me into the series, before it I just thought "what game?", Since it's not a very game like game.
    I stopped playing pc after the subscription service launched. It was a terrible game anyway.

On lighter news... I just caught a mahi mahi. Been raining off and on all day but stormy now, first bait I threw out since the storm started (like 50th of the day though)

kingtut wrote: »
    Harvey? Complete creep!

Also on the name calling thing ... I got some abuse from the people on hollys island :mad::eek::D

Harvey was a total creep. Turned out he wanted me to visit his island so he could make use of his private photo studio. Wanted to take pics. Most of the rooms were totally empty. Waited until he was distracted with a tambourine and ran away.

Won another wasp battle. I am a wasp pro
    Blathers is beside himself i found a right ptera wing and gave it to him. I think I've to assemble the whole thing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

I'm going to open up my Island to friends, I've left some bait by the entrance for anyone looking for some rainy fish.

Wisp is here too, don't know of others can interact with him.

I actually liked PocketCamp, filled a void while waiting for the next console AC game....

I'm sure all you Cataloguing pros already knew this but I just discovered that although you cant pick up items placed around your island to catalogue when people are visiting, you can from your house! So if a visitor wanted to catalogue an item in your house that's totally doable then and there, you just run in n grab it n drop it outside.....

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I'm going to open up my Island to friends, I've left some bait by the entrance for anyone looking for some rainy fish.

Wisp is here too, don't know of others can interact with him.

Will add and come over
    Chase the rain

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Is Celeste visiting anyone this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Is Celeste visiting anyone this evening?

Yep.

Dodo code - FYXPJ

Dodge wrote: »
    Yep.

Dodo code - FYXPJ

Thanks, got sorted! Got a Gemini closet today - still no rocket or rover though!

Literally just got the Gemini closet off her!

Anyone else is free to visit BTW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Dodge wrote: »
    Literally just got the Gemini closet off her!

Anyone else is free to visit BTW

I'll pop over in a sec, and I've a few recipes too!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Lopez is making steel flooring for anyone interested. Opening gates to friends now for a little while!

Also, petition to ban sea bass and horse mackerel

https://i.redd.it/2zx3tej87rz41.jpg

Genuinely never had as many stars as tonight. If I end up with only 5/6 on the beach tomorrow I’ll scream!

EDIT: on my island tonight I currently have wisp, Gulliver and Celeste! Could go ages without seeing any of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I have finally caught up on where I was before restarting the game. My museum extension has opened, my resident services has been upgraded, and Tom Nook has just given me the campsite DIY recipe (I don't think I had picked that up just yet last time).
    When I bought the Switch Lite I got a pack of Amiibo cards - can I use them once the campsite opens?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

cee_jay wrote: »
    I have finally caught up on where I was before restarting the game. My museum extension has opened, my resident services has been upgraded, and Tom Nook has just given me the campsite DIY recipe (I don't think I had picked that up just yet last time).
    When I bought the Switch Lite I got a pack of Amiibo cards - can I use them once the campsite opens?

Yeah once it's open you will be able to invite villagers (assuming it's empty) using the Nook Stop. It'll prompt you to tap the card off the right Joy Con stick and they show up straight away.

Regardless of wanting them to move in or not, you should still invite them as it's a handy way to get extra DIY.

Beau is crafting a wooden bookshelf this morning if anyone is looking for that. Will open gates now, might be afk

Kicks is also here and it's raining too

Got prompted to download a software update for Animal Crossing this morning! There's an option now when you;re buying from Nook Shopping to place order or send as a gift which is cool. Available for all catalog items!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Got prompted to download a software update for Animal Crossing this morning! There's an option now when you;re buying from Nook Shopping to place order or send as a gift which is cool. Available for all catalog items!

Wasn't that option always there?

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Wasn't that option always there?

I didn't think so? Could be wrong though.

Advertisement