Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Ah it's a few sticks is all, meet at dodges?

Ya I'll head over now, need anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭Nollog

RedRochey wrote: »
    Ya I'll head over now, need anything?

Nah, just time to move buildings :p

Dodge this island is amazing. Hard to explain but the places just seem more real than the little areas I make.

Dodge wrote: »
    OK folks, island open for a little bit

Boxing stuff in front of the Nooks shop for cataloguing

Feel free to take any of the DIYs behind mables

Oh and obviously folks can look around too

Dodo code is GRN9K
    Will pop over for inspiration

Learned i can give gifts today. Deirdre got a random seashell because i didnt know what was going on. I don't think she was impressed. Did some research for rudy and he got a pear wardrobe he loved. Then he gave me a parka. I think we'll be buddies. Must be the gym connection.

Do you guys visit many nook islands before getting a non normal one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Woohoo! I am back in action!
    My visitor today was Gulliver. Will that guy ever learn lol.

And FFS it’s lashing rain again. So there goes my chances of Celeste or shooting stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Does anyone have a scarecrow?

It's in my catalogue but I can't order it, does that mean I must've picked it up off someone else but they had actually made it from a DIY recipe? I don't have the recipe either

I can make one for you if you still need it?

• Advertisement

Woohoo! I am back in action!
    My visitor today was Gulliver. Will that guy ever learn lol.

And FFS it’s lashing rain again. So there goes my chances of Celeste or shooting stars.

I think we're havin a no rain party on dodges Island

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

So we don’t get anything at all for completing the fossil collection?

I can make one for you if you still need it?

No I got a recipe off Nollag thanks!

Dodge your island is on a whole different level :D loved the swimming pool but was a bit off putting when you see a big fish shadow swimming in it :D

could I catalogue the table tennis table and those black box sofa pieces sometime? There was also like a chinese writing art piece in your bedroom that looked cool

bluewolf wrote: »
    I think we're havin a no rain party on dodges Island

Oh! I’ll pop over so :)

Andrew76 wrote: »

Nope. Other than being all smug for about 5 minutes.

• Advertisement

So if i pick up one of these items left outside the shop like the punching bag and then put it down again is that cataloguing

Some nook miles I think but that's it :D really disappointing with that, should get either the golden shovel or some sort of golden fossil

So if i pick up one of these items left outside the shop like the punching bag and then put it down again is that cataloguing

Ya exactly, then you can order that item from the machine in residential services (as long as it wasn't crafted)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Yeah, that’s it exactly

could I catalogue the table tennis table and those black box sofa pieces sometime? There was also like a chinese writing art piece in your bedroom that looked cool

Yeah. No problem. Just let me know and I’ll get it ready

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Some nook miles I think but that's it :D really disappointing with that, should get either the golden shovel or some sort of golden fossil

Aye that would’ve been nice. Guess I’ll have a look around and see what it looks like now and then never again.

All the NPC dialogue in the game is starting to grate, I just wanted to buy 20 seeds of 4 different flowers from my shop, smashing B to get through it as fast as possible but press it at the wrong moment and you’re back out to the start again. Why don’t we just get asked how many we want to buy? Baffling how dumb some of the mechanics are in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Yeah, that’s it exactly

Yeah. No problem. Just let me know and I’ll get it ready

I don't think I'm on your friends list, can't find you through the airport for cataloguing the boxing/wrestling ring stuff. Dodo code? If you've got folks over, that's grand. I can catch you another day.

Aye that would’ve been nice. Guess I’ll have a look around and see what it looks like now and then never again.

All the NPC dialogue in the game is starting to grate, I just wanted to buy 20 seeds of 4 different flowers from my shop, smashing B to get through it as fast as possible but press it at the wrong moment and you’re back out to the start again. Why don’t we just get asked how many we want to buy? Baffling how dumb some of the mechanics are in this game.

I think the fossil part of the museum is my least favourite. I love the fish area. It’s lovely.

If u hold down L it speeds up
    Agree though

Dodge ima head off love the island!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Rhyme wrote: »
    I don't think I'm on your friends list, can't find you through the airport for cataloguing the boxing/wrestling ring stuff. Dodo code? If you've got folks over, that's grand. I can catch you another day.

Sorry, closed up for a bit now. Dodo code was posted earlier. May open up later. Not sure if I’ll be playing

Details are on the list there if you want to send a request!

That was easily the most people i had over!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Sorry, closed up for a bit now. Dodo code was posted earlier. May open up later. Not sure if I’ll be playing

Details are on the list there if you want to send a request!

No worries. I'll catch you another time. I have you on my Switch friends list but not my Animal Crossing one. I'll keep my eyes on the thread, really curious about your island now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Gate open again now for anyone who wants to catalogue the kitchen island.

0VP24

Gate open again now for anyone who wants to catalogue the kitchen island.

0VP24

Ha I came home & it’s stopped raining so maybe the rain dance worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Would a few people be up for an impromptu scavenger (word game) hunt? The idea is I'd hide a certain number of objects all over my island and then you'd have to find them and try to figure out the word using the first letter of each of the objects you've found. They're might be a few pitfalls along the way... :D

tbahh wrote: »
    Would a few people be up for an impromptu scavenger (word game) hunt? The idea is I'd hide a certain number of objects all over my island and then you'd have to find them and try to figure out the word using the first letter of each of the objects you've found. They're might be a few pitfalls along the way... :D

Oh that sounds like great craic! Really clever idea! A bit late for me tonight though. I’d defo be on for it tomorrow!

Currently on a personal scavenger hunt to try find a bamboo island but up for it another time!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Oh that sounds like great craic! Really clever idea! A bit late for me tonight though. I’d defo be on for it tomorrow!

Yeah, I think it'd take too long to make and be ready right now, so maybe tomorrow morning or afternoon! :D
    Currently on a personal scavenger hunt to try find a bamboo island but up for it another time!

Oh nice, I could post out some bamboo shoots if you want?

Ah thanks a mill but it's become personal now!! Going cracked finding pears all the time
    On another note, one of the villagers is watering my flowers... Sound!!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Yeah count me in, sounds like great fun!!

Yeah, I think it'd take too long to make and be ready right now, so maybe tomorrow morning or afternoon! :D

Oh nice, I could post out some bamboo shoots if you want?

Deadly! Sign me up :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yes please I will try to join :)

Advertisement