Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Banjo wrote: »
    I have the nuggets. I don't have the sub! Sorry :(
    Might be tempted though if you're still stuck for nuggets over the weekend. Not promising anything on a friday when I'll be too busy drinking away my social distance inflicted loneliness and sorrow.

Ah no worries, don’t be spending any money on my account. I went and bought the sub but have no friends (well none I actually interact with). :pac:

I have another Nook Ticket so going to use that tonight and see how I get on. Actually looking forward to the weekend, will be my first chance to properly play during daylight. Also my museum is ready, will wait til after work to check it out. Excitement levels rising.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Let me know when you're ready and your dodo code and i'll fly over

Let me know when you're ready and your dodo code and i'll fly over

Cheers but won’t be able to get on till later this evening. Will see what I get from my next island visit and if still stuck will give you a shout. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Pop your code up and when you think you'll be stopping playing and I'll drop some stuff as well.

Rhyme wrote: »
    Pop your code up and when you think you'll be stopping playing and I'll drop some stuff as well.

Top man thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

What exactly would Dodos do ???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

More than a Don'tdon't?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Ah no worries, don’t be spending any money on my account. I went and bought the sub but have no friends (well none I actually interact with). :pac:

I have another Nook Ticket so going to use that tonight and see how I get on. Actually looking forward to the weekend, will be my first chance to properly play during daylight. Also my museum is ready, will wait til after work to check it out. Excitement levels rising.

I'm the same, I know zero real people with a Switch and this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

what a waste of 60€

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Cool story bro

• Advertisement

Yeah ok, the museum is pretty amazing! Dragged the whole family in to watch the grand unveiling, very cool. “You need to do more fishing...” :D

Now back to the serious business of iron nugget hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I must be the only one enjoying the egg hunt even my residents are complaining about the balloons

I must be the only one enjoying the egg hunt even my residents are complaining about the balloons

Some of mine and freaking out too, mostly oblivious. I have all but three of the DIY recipes built and plenty of eggs to spare for the Party outfit and whatever the prize on the 12th is.

Ok the game is trolling me now. Two rocks on my island tonight and three on a Nook Ticket island. Why did I get, 10 iron nuggets and 11 stone eggs and some clay. So I’ve 29 nuggets in total, 1 short. :pac:

So if anyone can spare a nugget to trade I’d appreciate it.

FC: SW-1489-9514-0403
    Dodo Code: 2F58N

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Ok the game is trolling me now. Two rocks on my island tonight and three on a Nook Ticket island. Why did I get, 10 iron nuggets and 11 stone eggs and some clay. So I’ve 29 nuggets in total, 1 short. :pac:

So if anyone can spare a nugget to trade I’d appreciate it.

FC: SW-1489-9514-0403
    Dodo Code: 2F58N

On my way!

Thanks a mil folks very kind! :)

No problem. I've left my islands gate open if you want to visit.

Thanks a mil folks very kind! :)

Ah ****e. Thought I’d gotten new flowers. Turns out I shouldve bought the seeds in your shop. VanDammit

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I got herself a copy of AC and she's been playing away under her own profile on my Switch. I was going to start playing this evening but it's putting me onto her island. Can I not have my own?

TitianGerm wrote: »
    I got herself a copy of AC and she's been playing away under her own profile on my Switch. I was going to start playing this evening but it's putting me onto her island. Can I not have my own?

Nope. It’s one per game

• Advertisement

Nope. It’s one per game

So I'd have to buy a second copy to get my own island?

My gates are open now.

Friend code 5977-8954-4666

Dodo code JRD2D

TitianGerm wrote: »
    So I'd have to buy a second copy to get my own island?

So I believe

So I believe

Ok thanks for that.

Ah ****e. Thought I’d gotten new flowers. Turns out I shouldve bought the seeds in your shop. VanDammit

You need me to buy some and hop on a flight? :)

You need me to buy some and hop on a flight? :)

Aw would you? You’re a star

Aw would you? You’re a star

Just in my shop now. He’s only got red-hyacinth, yellow-cosmos and yellow-pansy seeds for sale. They any use?

Just in my shop now. He’s only got red-hyacinth, yellow-cosmos and yellow-pansy seeds for sale. They any use?

Cosmos please!

I’m dying laughing. If you put a stereo beside the plaza the islanders will “Sing along” with the kk songs. So funny!

• Advertisement

Ok hopping on a plane now.

Advertisement