Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

RedRochey wrote: »
    any chance I could pop over now to get that turnip?

Sure, will go open gates!

EDIT: Open! I'll be around doing chores if you need me, left turnip in square!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

tbahh wrote: »
    Sure, will go open gates!

EDIT: Open! I'll be around doing chores if you need me, left turnip in square!

Want anything?

Want anything?

I wouldn't say no to hardwood, I keep using it all on shovels. :D

EDIT: Left two recipes in square too. If you want a decoy duck DIY, Lopez is making one as I type!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Does anyone have surf boards I could catalogue?

I can send you one

AMGer wrote: »
    I can send you one

ya that would be great, want anything?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Checked in with Isabelle before littering the island with turnips and still 5 stars which is nice. Got a nice antique bureau from HHA but still no gold statue, 119k rating so still miles away. Although to be fair I didn’t change much since last week. Time to go buy some turnips. :)

/Edit: Something new I’ve learned - when you pick up a lost item belonging to a villager, you can’t drop it again. It belongs to Victoria who’s asleep in bed the lazy git. So now it’s taking up 1 spot in my inventory which messes with my ocd turnip buying, always like to have an empty 40 slots. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

If you have a tool e.g. Shovel equipped when you enter your house you can't drop in on the floor. Nor can you put it in storage. You have to leave the house. Stop holding the tool then reenter the house again. Now! You can drop the tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Got a nice antique bureau from HHA but still no gold statue, 119k rating so still miles away. Although to be fair I didn’t change much since last week. Time to go buy some turnips. :)

I was getting S ranks but no statue/plaque for ages, then dropped to an A, still no plaque and then... somehow, just got one last week. Now back up to an S rank. Do you have to get a really good S to get the trophy?

Rhyme wrote: »
    I was getting S ranks but no statue/plaque for ages, then dropped to an A, still no plaque and then... somehow, just got one last week. Now back up to an S rank. Do you have to get a really good S to get the trophy?

I read it’s 150k. Not sure I’ll get that one tbh as I like to keep my gaff simple enough, except for the games room. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Ugh 144k points from Happy homes again this week! Not too surprising cause I didn't do too much. Retired from turnips for a while so can spend some time on my basement. Need that gold trophy... I still have the hideous easter room up to get the coordination points!

Gates are open if anyone wants turnips at 91 bells.

• Advertisement

I read it’s 150k. Not sure I’ll get that one tbh as I like to keep my gaff simple enough, except for the games room. :D

Just looked it up, I didn't know there was a difference between the plaques and the trophies. Have all the plaques and may get a trophy at some point but not going to pursue it. Got 66,051 today and I'm happy with my house :)

I still need the one you have. There are two red-hatted ones, one with a red shirt and one with a blue.

I can open up my gates for the next hour or so. I'll put the Dodo code up here... LDJ2Y

I think i brought home the wrong gnome... The one i have now is all black. Did y9u end up with an extra red hat guy

Ugh 144k points from Happy homes again this week! Not too surprising cause I didn't do too much. Retired from turnips for a while so can spend some time on my basement. Need that gold trophy... I still have the hideous easter room up to get the coordination points!

Gates are open if anyone wants turnips at 91 bells.

Oh that’s very close to gold!! Fingers crossed you get it next week. I do remember seeing that Easter room ages ago and thought you must be the only person who didn’t get sick of all that stuff. :D

Oh that’s very close to gold!! Fingers crossed you get it next week. I do remember seeing that Easter room ages ago and thought you must be the only person who didn’t get sick of all that stuff. :D

No I hate it but it is great for the rankings! Plan for this week is to craft a lot of these fruit furniture DIYs I have and hope the sets bump me up for Sunday. And what would help for the ratings and also my self esteem would be if a villager gave me their photo. How many more gifts do they need??

bluewolf wrote: »
    I think i brought home the wrong gnome... The one i have now is all black. Did y9u end up with an extra red hat guy

It's like Gnome Alone but... the opposite?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

ya that would be great, want anything?

I’m ok, did you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Checked with Isabelle this morning and my island now has 4 stars. Seemed to be stuck at 3 for ages.
    Also when I went to Nooks Cranny this morning they have an imperial bed for sale. If its of any use to anyone let me know.

AMGer wrote: »
    I’m ok, did you get it?

Ya I did, will fit right in in my tiki bar :D

Does anybody's shop sell pansy seeds? Or Leif there today with them?

Does anybody's shop sell pansy seeds? Or Leif there today with them?

Yep, red white and yellow. How many do you need? :)

• Advertisement

This is evil. I love it. It's like murderous version of Mastermind.

Does anyone have any of the garden gnomes? I'm looking to buy/catalog the following;

Blue Hat (brown shirt) - Reliable Gnome
    Black Hat (black shirt) - Rebel Gnome
    Grey Hat (white shirt) - Sleepy Gnome
    Orange Hat (green shirt) - Hungry Gnome
    Red Hat (blue shirt) - Sprightly Gnome

I have the other three (Surprised, Laid-Back and Passionate)

Are you still missing some gnomes?

Yep, red white and yellow. How many do you need? :)

I need 4 red, 4 white and 1 yellow.

I need 4 red, 4 white and 1 yellow.

Ok I’ll grab stacks of each and can drop them over in a min.

Ok I’ll grab stacks of each and can drop them over in a min.

Thank you! Gates open now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Able's have the power suit today after weeks of only selling the power helmet! Finally completed it today.

bluewolf wrote: »

I was thinking that this morning alright, I think I have your 'Sprightly Gnome', red hat and blue jacket. I can drop it over to you?
    Are you still missing some gnomes?

Orange hat gnome and grey hat gnome I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I missed all the gnome shenanigans yesterday! I don’t think I have any gnomes and I didn’t know there were different types! Any chance I could catalog from someone who has them all?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I missed all the gnome shenanigans yesterday! I don’t think I have any gnomes and I didn’t know there were different types! Any chance I could catalog from someone who has them all?

Me too please, I still only have the all-red dude!!!

RedRochey has them all I believe. There are 8 of them in total. Once I have them all catalogued, I'll be buying many multiples to fill up my wrestling stadium seating :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

RedRochey has them all I believe. There are 8 of them in total. Once I have them all catalogued, I'll be buying many multiples to fill up my wrestling stadium seating :)

Ha that’s a great idea!

Advertisement