Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I missed all the gnome shenanigans yesterday! I don’t think I have any gnomes and I didn’t know there were different types! Any chance I could catalog from someone who has them all?

I also am looking to get in on the gnoming scheme. I have one - red hat and blue clothing!

Sly is making a pitfall seed recipe on my island. I already have mine but if anyone is keen on grabbing one, let me know. They're great fun if you're organising games on your Island!

EDIT: I also got the golden roses crown recipe from a bottle so for those who want me to make it for them, it needs 6 gold roses (i don't have any yet but will soon)!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

tbahh wrote: »
    Sly is making a pitfall seed recipe on my island. I already have mine but if anyone is keen on grabbing one, let me know. They're great fun if you're organising games on your Island!

Oh yes please!

Rhyme wrote: »
    I was thinking that this morning alright, I think I have your 'Sprightly Gnome', red hat and blue jacket. I can drop it over to you?

Orange hat gnome and grey hat gnome I think.

Yes please. Will go open gates when you're back let me know!

Wing126 wrote: »
    Oh yes please!

Cool, gates open!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I was thinking that this morning alright, I think I have your 'Sprightly Gnome', red hat and blue jacket. I can drop it over to you?

Orange hat gnome and grey hat gnome I think.

Sent those two there.

I'll have all 8 by tomorrow if people want to catalogue them then?

Or Rhyme might have all 8 now since gifts are delivered immediately

I've a general question about the possibility of having a sub-forum dedicated to Animal Crossing. I've noticed a few of the thread regulars on here are moderators so I'm sure they know more about it than I would but I think it would be cool to have one. There are already two more threads related to AC on here. I also think there should be a cataloguing one and a Celeste/stargazing one but don't won't to deluge the Nintendo thread either, although I think the former is probably needed at this stage.

Any other thoughts? Maybe I'm jumping the gun at this stage! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I've a general question about the possibility of having a sub-forum dedicated to Animal Crossing. I've noticed a few of the thread regulars on here are moderators so I'm sure they know more about it than I would but I think it would be cool to have one. There are already two more threads related to AC on here. I also think there should be a cataloguing one and a Celeste/stargazing one but don't won't to deluge the Nintendo thread either, although I think the former is probably needed at this stage.

Love the idea of a dedicated cataloguing thread. Maybe a thread for what's in Nooks / Ables / Kicks / Leif etc also?

RedRochey has them all I believe. There are 8 of them in total. Once I have them all catalogued, I'll be buying many multiples to fill up my wrestling stadium seating :)

That is a brilliant idea, I might "borrow" it :D

Only being able to order 5 things from NookShopping is starting to annoy me, I know it's meant to slow down the game for you but some times it takes the fun out of remodelling when it takes so long

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

It’s a good idea and one I was thinking about too. I’ll ask the powers that be and see what they think. :)

• Advertisement

Love the idea of a dedicated cataloguing thread. Maybe a thread for what's in Nooks / Ables / Kicks / Leif etc also?

The possibilities are endless. I would like to see a rant thread, albeit a light-hearted one, about the cumbersome issues that are encountered daily! Maybe something like Mr Resetti presents! Or Resetti Rants?

Can't wait for next week when there'll be a host of new fish available including all the sharks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Agnes is crafting an Iron Closet if anybody wants the recipe!! My Gates are open!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

RedRochey wrote: »
    Can't wait for next week when there'll be a host of new fish available including all the sharks!!

Yes but the pressure is on, still haven't found the golden trout!

That is a brilliant idea, I might "borrow" it :D

Only being able to order 5 things from NookShopping is starting to annoy me, I know it's meant to slow down the game for you but some times it takes the fun out of remodelling when it takes so long

Even worse scrolling through that gigantic list and forgetting you just ordered an item so you end up ordering it again by mistake. It wouldn't kill them to implement some way of letting you know what you just ordered - like a shopping basket for example. :)

/Edit: @Princess Peach - that mail made me laugh! Touché. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

I just got my basement - is there any reason to pay off my 2.5 million mortgage? I’m thinking I won’t bother.... hah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Multipass wrote: »
    I just got my basement - is there any reason to pay off my 2.5 million mortgage? I’m thinking I won’t bother.... hah.

House remodels are free once your final loan is paid off.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

You won't be living in fear of a bunch of tanukis breaking your legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

House remodels are free once your final loan is paid off.

How many 5000s in 2.5 million? Good luck Tom Nook, I’m defaulting :D

How many 5000s in 2.5 million? Good luck Tom Nook, I’m defaulting :D

10,000 I think? But yeah your point still stands. :D

Can't remember if anything else is locked off to you until the final loan is paid.

• Advertisement

I've read that AIB and Bank of Ireland will check if you've paid it off when applying for a mortgage with them. I'm not too sure for other financial institutions, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

ya that would be great, want anything?

Actually, just seeing the gnome chatter aswell now - I have the passionate & sprightly variants - wouldn’t mind getting some the others if you could send one?

AMGer wrote: »
    Actually, just seeing the gnome chatter aswell now - I have the passionate & sprightly variants - wouldn’t mind getting some the others if you could send one?

I'll have all of them tomorrow so can do some cataloging then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

bluewolf wrote: »
    Yes please. Will go open gates when you're back let me know!

I'm on now for a bit and I'll be on again around 7:30 once the baby is asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Am I right in thinking you’re supposed to get a visiting NPC of some sort every day? Like Redd, Leif etc? I’ve had nobody at all today. I’d gotten my hopes up for Celeste when I saw no-one else but nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Am I right in thinking you’re supposed to get a visiting NPC of some sort every day? Like Redd, Leif etc? I’ve had nobody at all today. I’d gotten my hopes up for Celeste when I saw no-one else but nope.

Sadly I regularly have days with no visitors....

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Turnip snot lady is there on Sunday morning. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Mr E wrote: »

Oh yeah I didn’t think of her.

Mr E wrote: »

Hate even looking at her. Wipe your nose. And stop pawing turnips like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I haven't seen my cousin Redd in over a month. I wonder if you buy the genuine art does it reduce his likelihood of appearing?

I miss trying to figure out which art piece was genuine.

Weirdest thing happened today. I went almost twenty sea fish without getting a sea bass. I'm dreading the rebalancing act the universe will do now. :(

Advertisement