Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Ah yeah, lure folks in with promises of amazing art pieces... The real agenda was to import cheap labour to water the plants eh?! We're on to you now. :P :P

I'll show myself out... At least my plants are thriving :P

Actually just learned this, if you display fossils outside you can change aspects of how they look. Just finished putting my T. Rex outside the museum and I can make it close or open it's mouth. Assume it's the same for other fossils?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Actually just learned this, if you display fossils outside you can change aspects of how they look. Just finished putting my T. Rex outside the museum and I can make it close it open it's mouth. Assume it's the same for other fossils?

I had no idea. I did see someone post a pic elsewhere that they positioned it as if it was eating fruit and it made me smile

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Actually just learned this, if you display fossils outside you can change aspects of how they look. Just finished putting my T. Rex outside the museum and I can make it close or open it's mouth. Assume it's the same for other fossils?

I’d seen that about the T-Rex alright but it doesn’t seem to work for all fossils. I spent ages collecting spare bits to make a diplodocus and it didn’t open its mouth. I was raging

I’d seen that about the T-Rex alright but it doesn’t seem to work for all fossils. I spent ages collecting spare bits to make a diplodocus and it didn’t open its mouth. I was raging

Ah that's disappointing. Time for a petition to stop the discrimination against diplodocus? :P

• Advertisement

ultimate goal: lining up a fossil with a tree so it looks like it's about to take a bite of the fruit

In other news, cheri was looking for one of ye to come back and visit her again. I think someone made an impression

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Picked up the Kitchen Island in black today and the cute DIY bench if anyone wants to catalog. Piano also in Nook for purchase if your on the lookout for one.

Can open up in a little bit if anyone is interested :)

Picked up the Kitchen Island in black today and the cute DIY bench if anyone wants to catalog. Piano also in Nook for purchase if your on the lookout for one.

Oh I’d be interested in the island in black!
    Don’t think I’ve anything of interest to bring with me, unless you can think of something? Oh, I’ve a briefcase full of gold bars if you want that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Would love to catalogue the island in black please. Can bring the double refrigerator if you want to cat that?

What colour is the diy bench? I have the red but would love pink!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I also would be interested in the kitchen island if ye don't mind!

If anybody needs the following fossils, let me know:

Amber
    Tricera Torso
    Shark-tooth pattern
    Archaeopteryx
    Dimetrodon Skull
    Iguanodon Torso
    Parasaur Torso
    Diplo tail tip
    Megacero Skull
    Ammonite

• Advertisement

Oh I’d be interested in the island in black!
    Don’t think I’ve anything of interest to bring with me, unless you can think of something? Oh, I’ve a briefcase full of gold bars if you want that :)

Oh I’d love the briefcase :) have the money one and a stack of gold bars, will go nicely with my heist area!
    Would love to catalogue the island in black please. Can bring the double refrigerator if you want to cat that?

What colour is the diy bench? I have the red but would love pink!!

Yeah that would’ve be great, bench is pink.

Gates are open now if you both want to pop over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

CJ's on my island if anyone wants to drop by (excuse the lacklustre island)
    Dodo Code 3PB8N

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Is it the upright or grand piano?

RedRochey wrote: »
    Is it the upright or grand piano?

It’s the grand. 260k bells. Didn’t have enough on me :(

I’ve got one already that you can catalog next time we cross paths!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Colour?

RedRochey wrote: »
    Colour?

Black

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Anyone interested in a bit of cataloging this evening? Picked up some good stuff recently - few different pinball machines, imperial dining table, table tennis table, snowy mountain toy train set - also have the darkwood grand piano

AMGer wrote: »
    Anyone interested in a bit of cataloging this evening? Picked up some good stuff recently - few different pinball machines, imperial dining table, table tennis table, snowy mountain toy train set - also have the darkwood grand piano

Yeah I’d be up for that, have to double check but have a good bit I can bring. Got the 50’ tv in a new colour for starters.

Yup deffo up for it! Have shower booth, double refrigerator n a few other bits....

• Advertisement

Oh I’d love the briefcase :) have the money one and a stack of gold bars, will go nicely with my heist area!

Yeah that would’ve be great, bench is pink.

Gates are open now if you both want to pop over.

Only seeing this now sorry!! Ru still open??

Oh I’m up for the table tennis table, imperial dining table and the snowy train!
    I’ll have a root to see what I might have

2 mins and I’ll open up again. Just jumping between accounts to get stuff for cataloging :)

Open now!

Nuts. No Celeste again tonight. Who’s kidnapped her??

Where did you get the festive tree from??

2 mins and I’ll open up again. Just jumping between accounts to get stuff for cataloging :)

Open now!

I've a head like a sieve!! What diner sign have you got?? Sent you a pink n purple one. Do u need the green n red or red n blue???

Where did you get the festive tree from??

Cataloguing at another friends island!!I guess she must tt or know somebody who does!

I've a head like a sieve!! What diner sign have you got?? Sent you a pink n purple one. Do u need the green n red or red n blue???

We have red and blue so green and green and red would be great.

Ah cool, it says not for sale so must have been a craft able. I’ll just have to wait till Christmas :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Nuts. No Celeste again tonight. Who’s kidnapped her??

Just spotted her on mine. Give me a few mins and I'll edit with a new dodo code

**8QBS4

• Advertisement

DeWitt wrote: »
    Just spotted her on mine. Give me a few mins and I'll edit with a new dodo code

Brilliant! Thanks :)

Advertisement