Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Sorry had a communication error there, reopening gates

Edit: my island crashed again, don't know what's going on. Will leave it for a bit and try reopen later

Edit 2: I think I've fixed it, island reopen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭tbahh

I have upright piano available in Nook's. I'll be on later this evening for whoever wants it.

I've not bumped into my Island visitor today. Must be CJ or Flick as I had Saharah yesterday!

EDIT: Found some ole gull nursing a hangover beside the residents' area. No-one told me about a party, I'm fuming now!

Okay clearly not fixed. I have spare masks that people can catalogue when I get this fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

tbahh wrote: »
    I have upright piano available in Nook's. I'll be on later this evening for whoever wants it.

I've not bumped into my Island visitor today. Must be CJ or Flick as I had Saharah yesterday!

Oh yes, been looking for one for ages!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

RedRochey wrote: »
    Oh yes, been looking for one for ages!!

Same here!! Would love to buy or catalog! Need one for my street piano DIY

• Advertisement

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Island is open for anyone who wants the creepy mask from Ables, also have the 55 inch TV in Nooks.

Help yourselves to the DIYs at airport.

Does anyone have any colour of the ground lights I can catalogue?

Static is also making a cute fruit basket

Would love to get that fruit basket recipe as well, I think they stay crafting for 3 hours so could try later again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Okay clearly not fixed. I have spare masks that people can catalogue when I get this fixed

Yeah I just tried to visit there - wanted masks and the TV!

Snap! :D was one of the first recipes I got

Snap! :D was one of the first recipes I got

Cool! I can open later and if one wants to buy and the other can catalogue?

I have the street piano but unsure if you can buy through Nook Shopping. Also have a piano stool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

@RedRochey I’d love to catalog the gnomes later whenever suits?

• Advertisement

Sly making a doghouse. I'll be gone for the next hour or so but I'll leave gate open, it might close though if not active!

Edit: don't have time to get gate open but I'm sure he'll be making later! :D

Going to try and reopen once more, I've reset the switch so fingers crossed this time it'll be okay

@RedRochey I’d love to catalog the gnomes later whenever suits?

Ya I just posted about that in the new thread
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058081148

8 o'clock suit?

Going to try and reopen once more, I've reset the switch so fingers crossed this time it'll be okay

I need to leave shortly, island is working at the moment if people who wanted DIYs/items want to pop over.

I'll leave the island open while I'm gone but it may go into sleep mode

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I need to leave shortly, island is working at the moment if people who wanted DIYs/items want to pop over.

I'll leave the island open while I'm gone but it may go into sleep mode

Hope you don't mind, I popped in, sold some peaches and bought 10 or so pieces of clothes. My clothes shop only opened today, so there was a good few things I liked the looks of :D

Threw some water on some of your plants, and grabbed the DIY for the sign post too. Very much appreciated the visit.

As I left, some one very golden was heading in. :o

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hope you don't mind, I popped in, sold some peaches and bought 10 or so pieces of clothes. My clothes shop only opened today, so there was a good few things I liked the looks of :D

Threw some water on some of your plants, and grabbed the DIY for the sign post too. Very much appreciated the visit.

As I left, some one very golden was heading in. :o

Watering is my favourite thing :pac:

Sorry about not replying to some of ye when you were on Aluna, had to fly out the house for a bit!

Opening my gates now for anyone who wants to catalogue the gnomes, also have a white kitchen island

Looking for anything on this list if ye have it: https://nook.market/users/3045/wishlist

Chaddar is also crafting an acoustic guitar

Would be grateful if ye could water the red windflowers as well to the right of the plaza, ye have to hop around the end of hedge to get to them :D

Edit: sorry I know there is a seperate thread for cataloguing but there was a few here interested in the gnomes so just being safe and posting this here

Opening my gates now for anyone who wants to catalogue the gnomes, also have a white kitchen island

Looking for anything on this list if ye have it: https://nook.market/users/3045/wishlist

Would be grateful if ye could water the red windflowers as well to the right of the plaza, ye have to hop around the end of hedge to get to them :D

Ooh I'll pop over, and better yet, I'll water your flowers :D:p

Oh I have a wood burning stove, I'll bring it with me

Edit: sorry I know there is a seperate thread for cataloguing but there was a few here interested in the gnomes so just being safe and posting this here

Great, I'm gonna head over now.

I'll open up my Island after for piano after! Sly is still making doghouse recipes!

EDIT: Island open! :) And Celeste is here!!! I've trapped her in front of town hall beside river!

Sly not making doghouse anymore but Truffles is making a cheery hat... again. I'll leave a few crafted doghouses in the square because I don't want to be in... the doghouse!

Gates closed now but I'll still be playing for a while, Normal People isn't over until 11 20 sure :D:D

• Advertisement

Saw a scorpion and tried to catch it. Died. Woke up and decided to run along...whereupon i was immediately chased and killed again by the scorpion :mad: it must have followed me home to really push the point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

@tbahh sorry I don’t have Aries fragments. I thought I did but they’re Taurus fragments. I hope you find some! Thanks for letting me visit to see Celeste.

@RedRochey that was gas fun earlier having the wrestling match. We should definitely make “rolly wrestling” a tournament event! I was laughing so much!

@tbahh sorry I don’t have Aries fragments. I thought I did but they’re Taurus fragments. I hope you find some! Thanks for letting me visit to see Celeste.

@RedRochey that was gas fun earlier having the wrestling match. We should definitely make “rolly wrestling” a tournament event! I was laughing so much!

No worries, thanks a million for checking!

Can't wait to see what everyone does with their gnomes :D:D

I can send you a piano now if you want?

Well it's really gnome of your business what we do with them, to be honest! :D

I have an idea for one but it'll take a bit of time!

My army shall rise, and all may bow before them and their might

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I had another look at what Redd brought today and turns out the Mona Lisa he has is real.

If anybody needs it, let me know as I already have the Mona Lisa in my Museum.

Wing126 wrote: »
    I had another look at what Redd brought today and turns out the Mona Lisa he has is real.

If anybody needs it, let me know as I already have the Mona Lisa in my Museum.

ya would love it, gates open?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

ya would love it, gates open?

They are now yep! Bring a ladder!

Advertisement