Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

I also moved all 10 houses, my own, and all the buildings in real time. It took over 2 weeks but it was worth the wait.

I also had to spend a few extra days destroying extra bridges and I'm switching two bridges around too now. I wish you could just change bridge types instead of having to destroy them then rebuild them. Moving bridges would also be nice.
    I had a ramp to nowhere for like a full week...

Also, the time gives you plenty of time to terraform the same block over and over while trying to terraform the block next to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Rhyme wrote: »
    Yup, just checked against the Boards list and my friends list and you're there :)

I'll send you back the nuggets and a thank you gift.

Sorry about this but it seems we're switch freinds but not AC friends? I don't really know how to change that? If you can post me something, I think I can then reply?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Dodge wrote: »
    Sorry about this but it seems we're switch freinds but not AC friends? I don't really know how to change that? If you can post me something, I think I can then reply?

Sent you a pm there, I think one of us has to visit the others island. I can throw up a Dodo code?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

Dodge wrote: »

You need to visit them or they need to visit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

cee_jay wrote: »
    He visited me this morning too! I haven't had a chance to look at the path building though. Looking forward to laying some though!

It’s great and once you buy the path you want it’s free to put them down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Is anyone interested in a catalogue day/evening soon? I'm happy to host!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

So KK slider turned up and now I can change my island layout woohoo! Now I can start adding paths etc and also really want to move all the buildings on the island.

When I was placing them initially I put no thought into making them neat. 2 of the residents live on the beach :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

KK plays a song and the credits roll, what the hell is that all about? You would think the game is finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

KK plays a song and the credits roll, what the hell is that all about? You would think the game is finished.

Just wait until you’re doing it every Saturday night

I think it's the only place that they could realistically put the credits, marking the efforts of the people who made the game. It's not really a game that ends so K.K.'s concert is a good spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Still haven't got K.K to my island yet, I don't think I can plant anymore flowers like Isabelle wants. I've another new neighbour moving in tomorrow which brings me up to 10 I think, surely word of mouth will get out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Think of it as the James Bond of theme tunes and you've just experienced the long beginning before the opening titles roll, and now the real adventure commences!

And Isabelle can be the Bond girl! Tom Nook the villain! :D

And it could be called Live Another Day!

(Okay, I'll stop now! :D)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I was wondering where those credits were coming from, someone had a picture of them in the memories thread I think. Do you have to sit on a chair and wait for him to finish a song or how does it work?

I've completely ignored KK since he's been visiting, mostly because the twat partially blocks the entrance to resi services. :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Is anyone interested in a catalogue day/evening soon? I'm happy to host!

As someone who has absolutely bugger all, I’d love to attend, though I’d worry if it was five of me, we all would get nothing out of it :o

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I was wondering where those credits were coming from, someone had a picture of them in the memories thread I think. Do you have to sit on a chair and wait for him to finish a song or how does it work?

I've completely ignored KK since he's been visiting, mostly because the twat partially blocks the entrance to resi services. :pac:

Did you not have to see them the first time he came to the island?

You get one free song for your radio for attending his shows on a Saturday!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

tbahh wrote: »
    Did you not have to see them the first time he came to the island?

You get one free song for your radio for attending his shows on a Saturday!

Honestly don't remember what happened when he finally arrived. What shows?? Him sitting on a chair and playing his guitar as I run past him doing important island stuff? :D

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Honestly don't remember what happened when he finally arrived. What shows?? Him sitting on a chair and playing his guitar as I run past him doing important island stuff? :D

The ones that bring you on the plane to the luxury tropical island where you stay until the following morning, KK banging the choons all night, Blathers bladdered, Isabelle off her face. It's why they changed the new day starting time at 5 am and not 6 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Flipping finally! Snooty Maelle is moving out! And being replaced with the very Irish bear, Murphy

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

These funny (slightly creepy) jesters masks are in Able Sisters today. Not my thing (definitely creepy) but if anyone wants one I can open the gates or post it over.

These funny (slightly creepy) jesters masks are in Able Sisters today. Not my thing (definitely creepy) but if anyone wants one I can open the gates or post it over.

I wouldn't mind calling over for one of those Witches hats?

• Advertisement

My pokemanz arrived, but firstly this wan has given my island a 1 star rating! so i need to sort that out now! i am on the attack

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Anyone want to come over to water some flowers? You'll see the beds just north of the airport.

I'll tempt you with Sahara's fabulous rugs for sale and Ribbot crafting a pear dress! Few freebies by the airport too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

No Celeste again today & cloudy skies :(. Only visitor I had is Leif.

Is she visiting anyone else tonight?

Rhyme wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind calling over for one of those Witches hats?

No probs. Will open gates in a bit. Selling turnips on a turnip.exchange island right now

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Ok Celeste is here too, please come see her and give the flowers a water :D I left some spare watering cans if needed

No probs. Will open gates in a bit. Selling turnips on a turnip.exchange island right now

Gates are open there now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

Celeste is on my island too, no shooting stars though!
    I'll open the island if anyone is interested?
    (and figure out how to ;) )

**Gates are open - 0VP6G

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Whirlpool bath for sale in Nook's Cranny today if anyone is looking for one?

Ok Celeste is here too, please come see her and give the flowers a water :D I left some spare watering cans if needed
    I don't think i have you added

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Bells21 wrote: »
    Whirlpool bath for sale in Nook's Cranny today if anyone is looking for one?

Dibs please!!!

Advertisement