Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Dibs please!!!

No problem! Dodo code: 6GYB6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Bells21 wrote: »
    No problem! Dodo code: 6GYB6

I tried calling over but it says no islands to visit?

Edit: realised I hadn't accepted your friend request... But now there's a communication error!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Anyone still have Celeste going around? :)

I tried calling over but it says no islands to visit?

Edit: realised I hadn't accepted your friend request... But now there's a communication error!

Haha sorry my bad I cancelled the code and got a new one CQJJB...... Hopefully we're set now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Haha sorry my bad I cancelled the code and got a new one CQJJB...... Hopefully we're set now

No joy I'm afraid!

• Advertisement

I've no idea what's happening. I see you in my friends list now so have just opened the gates if you want to try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

3 stars :)
    And to think it only took butchering several dozen trees. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Turtwig wrote: »

I had the same today, checked to see if my time travelling had affected my rating and saw I was back to four stars but the note was too many trees. Lifted a few, checked again, back to five stars. Odd but understandable, they clearly have a counter for flowers, trees, items etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Congrats! Tomorrow you will have the world at your fingertips as you pave the island to within an inch of its life :)

Blue bear is so passive aggressive. She obviously has something to say to me. She’s pacing up & down right in front of me & giving me death stares. I’m not taking the bait :)

• Advertisement

I've done a little park in front of the plaza with tables and chairs and a little bench and a well. Candy floss cart is being delivered in the morning. And another zen fence park with an outdoor bath and zen cushion surrounded my trees. 7th resident will be in tomorrow. 2 bridges and there'll be an incline tmrw. Cmon 3 stars plz

Only comment was something about being unassuming

Now it's more people and more stuff

bluewolf wrote: »
    I've done a little park in front of the plaza with tables and chairs and a little bench and a well. Candy floss cart is being delivered in the morning. And another zen fence park with an outdoor bath and zen cushion surrounded my trees. 7th resident will be in tomorrow. 2 bridges and there'll be an incline tmrw. Cmon 3 stars plz

Only comment was something about being unassuming

That sounds good to me. I remember them being obsessed with fences to get the 3 stars

Delighted with my new ironwood cupboard this evening, thanks @holly_johnson (and for the tutorial!)

Delighted with my new ironwood cupboard this evening, thanks @holly_johnson (and for the tutorial!)

Anytime! Thank you for the blue phonebox! Now I can pretend I’m Dr Who :)

Anytime! Thank you for the blue phonebox! Now I can pretend I’m Dr Who :)
    Ooo eeee oooo
    EEEE ooo oooo

I’ve come to realize that Wisp is a rip-off merchant. I literally just spent 20 mins running round the island like a fool looking for the bits he pooped out of himself with fright for seeing me (not sure what that says about my looks Or his abilities as a ghost) and what does he give me? A cassette player. For gawds sake.

Gave drago a pet bed. He said he loved it but gave me a garbage can.
    Ok thanks drago

Gave drago a pet bed. He said he loved it but gave me a garbage can.
    Ok thanks drago

Ha that’s gas. Some of the stuff you get in return is just garbage. Or you’ll give them something worth a few thousand bells & they give you like 500 back. Then 10 mins later they’re trying to flog you a top for 5,000 bells. Shills the lot of them :)

My plaza marketplace is now full of spare recipes. My gates are open if anyone wants to come browse. Otherwise I’m putting them in my very useful garbage bin in the morning. I also have a good few duplicate clothes & rugs that are free for the taking.

I’ve come to realize that Wisp is a rip-off merchant. I literally just spent 20 mins running round the island like a fool looking for the bits he pooped out of himself with fright for seeing me (not sure what that says about my looks Or his abilities as a ghost) and what does he give me? A cassette player. For gawds sake.

The Wisp is by far my least favourite side quest/aspect of the game.
    Ha that’s gas. Some of the stuff you get in return is just garbage. Or you’ll give them something worth a few thousand bells & they give you like 500 back. Then 10 mins later they’re trying to flog you a top for 5,000 bells. Shills the lot of them :)

I think the 'reward' they give you depends on how well that you give them matches their preferences. For example, you're far less likely to get a pleasant reaction and reward from a lazy animal if you give them workout equipment.

• Advertisement

The Wisp is by far my least favourite side quest/aspect of the game.

I think the 'reward' they give you depends on how well that you give them matches their preferences. For example, you're far less likely to get a pleasant reaction and reward from a lazy animal if you give them workout equipment.

That’s interesting re matching the item to the personality, but probably more work than I’m willing to invest lol :pac: I reckon I’ll only look up what they like when it’s their birthday

Ye drago loved the colour of whatever i gave him. I looked them up at the start to make a good first impression

Holly ill come over

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My plaza marketplace is now full of spare recipes. My gates are open if anyone wants to come browse. Otherwise I’m putting them in my very useful garbage bin in the morning. I also have a good few duplicate clothes & rugs that are free for the taking.

Might take a wander over if you don’t mind :)

That’s interesting re matching the item to the personality, but probably more work than I’m willing to invest lol :pac: I reckon I’ll only look up what they like when it’s their birthday

You can look it up but that ruins the experience imo. Get to know them. What they store and decorate in their house, colour preferences, their outdoor routines and what they say to others.

I visited someone's island yesterday and their resident expressed an interest in tarantulas.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Might take a wander over if you don’t mind :)

Of course! Welcome anytime :)

Congrats! Tomorrow you will have the world at your fingertips as you pave the island to within an inch of its life :)

Yep, there goes the plans for study and assignments this weekend. :o

Yep, there goes the plans for study and assignments this weekend. :o
    Study season again soon :mad:

Study season again soon :mad:

Never will I ever go back to college. I couldn’t go when I left school, so I went back at 40 & did a part-time degree in business in UCD. Jesus Christ but those were 4 HARD years. had a junior cert kid in the middle. Not for all the bells in Tom Nook’s safe would I do that again!

Never will I ever go back to college. I couldn’t go when I left school, so I went back at 40 & did a part-time degree in business in UCD. Jesus Christ but those were 4 HARD years. had a junior cert kid in the middle. Not for all the bells in Tom Nook’s safe would I do that again!
    Fair play to you!! Doing professional exams. Nearly at the end thank goodness

• Advertisement

My villagers have all been very happy with rose wreaths though. They look nice on the doors

Advertisement