Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

Will nip over

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

tbahh wrote: »
    Opening my Island for an impromptu carboot giveaway, see catalogue thread for all the deats! :D

Open now! :) Entrance behind Nook's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

Opening my Island for an impromptu carboot giveaway, see catalogue thread for all the deats! :D

The hopscotch is a really good touch.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    The hopscotch is a really good touch.

Thanks, I found it online!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I love visiting this island, so many ideas for when I finally get up to 3 stars.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Want to pave the museum but first I have to move it. Then I have to move it back again. Will the paths remain once I place the museum back on them?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Turtwig wrote: »
    Want to pave the museum but first I have to move it. Then I have to move it back again. Will the paths remain once I place the museum back on them?

If you mean you want the museum to sit on top of a paved area then no, this isn’t possible. The building removes anything underneath it, effectively resetting it back to the original grass. Any paving you have around it’s footprint will remain but you can still see a small margin of grass between the paving and the building (with the possible exception of under the front steps).

Anyone have Celeste wandering around tonight?

EDIT: open for carboot giveaway. Same items for those who were here earlier. Details in cataloguing thread.

Stu making an orange rug yet again, how boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭Kash

I'll pop over if I can figure out how to :) Are you looking for anything specific?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Might wander in for a peek if that’s ok :)

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Might wander in for a peek if that’s ok :)

Sure, work away! :)

Kash wrote: »
    I'll pop over if I can figure out how to :) Are you looking for anything specific?

No, nothing at all. But if we're not friends, you can add me from the list! :)

No, nothing at all. But if we're not friends, you can add me from the list! :)

Done! I feel like such a luddite, hah!

I really enjoyed that! It's lovely to see other islands and see what people have done. Thank you for the recipes, and the inspiration!

Kash wrote: »
    I really enjoyed that! It's lovely to see other islands and see what people have done. Thank you for the recipes, and the inspiration!

Thanks for coming, you should also have the beach ball in your mailbox! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

I didn't even notice that Redd was on my island today! Gates are open

As far as I can tell, there's a real scary painting, fake scenic painting, and fake ancient statue which currently has glowy blue eyes.

Paso Fino wrote: »
    I didn't even notice that Redd was on my island today! Gates are open

As far as I can tell, there's a real scary painting, fake scenic painting, and fake ancient statue which currently has glowy blue eyes.

Would love the real one! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Celeste is here is anyone wants to pop over. Gates are open :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Does anyone have this colour teacup ride at their Nook stop and the miles to get it? I can give you NMTs/bells in return, whatever you want. Or a primary colour teacup ride for swaps if that is your jam.

acc8b8741a9e16294b03ce963a4d4b7e.jpg

That’s sent to you now. Enjoy. :)

3 stars and kk slider on his way. And mabel finally settling up, I'm gonna have to do a load of house moving when i have that app thing to help line them up... At least the shops are lined up i think
    Moved my house up onto a cliff for now as mables was beside it and i want to decorate the area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Andrew76 wrote: »
    That’s sent to you now. Enjoy. :)

Thank you!

I was playing for a few hours this morning but time travelled back to last night. Digging clams, craft bait, head to island with nice big clifftop, repeat. Finally got the golden trout after 1706 bait thrown.

If I'm playing later I need to fix up my house for the happy homes tomorrow, then I can focus on assembling my Disneyland! And also should find time to scrub my real house.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Finally got my 3rd star, now just have to wait for the guest of honour to get back to Tom Nook after checking his schedule.

I found a wall candle in a balloon, so obviously this happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Finally getting around to the mammoth task of taking my island back from the horrifically overgrown flowers :P

I'm still taking stock of what I have, but I have 4 pairs of purple pansies that need new homes, and 5 blue ones. Is anyone interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Wing126 wrote: »
    I'll take it if you still have it please!

Tried to send it this morning but I don't think we've visited each others islands yet so can't post! If you're online now call over - I've just opened my gate.

Free for all take what you like on my island now - tons of fossils and a few recipes / furniture and clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Apparently sprocket is on his way to us. A jock otstrich that looks like he’s made of green metal

Love how bizarre the islanders can get

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Thunder and lightning on my island this morning which is great! Lashing rain also, but that allowed me to catch 3 coelcanth!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

So my girlfriend is obsessed with the game and wants to visit someone else's island for DIY tips etc lol. She is busy buying stuff lol.

Anyone open for her to take a look around?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

kingtut wrote: »
    So my girlfriend is obsessed with the game and wants to visit someone else's island for DIY tips etc lol. She is busy buying stuff lol.

Anyone open for her to take a look around?

I'm open, no DIY tips though are I'm a new player, there are spare recipes by Nooks. Its lashing rain, try see if you can get coelcanth if you come over. I'm popping into shower so switch will just be left on if you do visit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm open, no DIY tips though are I'm a new player, there are spare recipes by Nooks. Its lashing rain, try see if you can get coelcanth if you come over. I'm popping into shower so switch will just be left on if you do visit.

Oh that would be great thanks. What is your island name? Need anything?

Edit - Found your island name but just realised I never added your switch code. Done that now :)

Advertisement