Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

kingtut wrote: »
    Oh that would be great thanks. What is your island name? Need anything?

Edit - Found your island name but just realised I never added your switch code. Done that now :)

Accepted there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

cee_jay wrote: »
    Accepted there!

Hmm your island appears to be closed. No problem though she is happy fishing and spending my bells :eek::rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Dodge wrote: »
    Apparently sprocket is on his way to us. A jock otstrich that looks like he’s made of green metal

Love how bizarre the islanders can get

I have a sprocket on my island! Not one of my favs, but he's grand.

@mod

I just added some people I didn't add before by going through the list. Not sure if they are in order but perhaps the form could be updated to include "today's date" so we can open up the excel and add anyone that joined after X date?

For instance if I add everyone on the list today then going forward I'd look for anyone that joined on 31May

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Hmm your island appears to be closed. No problem though she is happy fishing and spending my bells :eek::rolleyes::D

Sorry thought it was open, but at some stage in the last hour, the switch seems to have died when I was off doing stuff. I had left it charging off the laptop, but laptop died

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

@mod

I just added some people I didn't add before by going through the list. Not sure if they are in order but perhaps the form could be updated to include "today's date" so we can open up the excel and add anyone that joined after X date?

For instance if I add everyone on the list today then going forward I'd look for anyone that joined on 31May

Pretty sure they are sorted by form completion date (should be easy to display the date anyway). It’s probably easier to just remember the row number of the person you last added as multiple entries could pop up for the same date. :)

cee_jay wrote: »
    Sorry thought it was open, but at some stage in the last hour, the switch seems to have died when I was off doing stuff. I had left it charging off the laptop, but laptop died

No problem. She has been playing since 6.30am so I finally dragged her away lol
    Andrew76 wrote: »
    Pretty sure they are sorted by form completion date (should be easy to display the date anyway). It’s probably easier to just remember the row number of the person you last added as multiple entries could pop up for the same date. :)

Oh I didn't realise that. Makes sense thanks :)

ACNH mini crossword. :)

crossword-nintendo.original.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

ACNH mini crossword. :)

Did I send that diy to the right person?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

So excited for wedding season, although slightly terrified of having to go to that creep Harvey's island!!! Sectioned off a bit of my island yesterday for an outdoor wedding venue, just need to collect the items next month!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

So excited for wedding season, although slightly terrified of having to go to that creep Harvey's island!!! Sectioned off a bit of my island yesterday for an outdoor wedding venue, just need to collect the items next month!!

Had a look at a couple of videos online. Looks cool. Have my tux ready for monday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I finally managed to get rid of another jock! Goose is moving out if anyone wants him? I’m dubious about his replacement - a pink gorilla named Violet in my campsite, but it has to be an improvement from the daily guilt of not working out enough :)

I’ll open my gates, I’ve a ton of duplicate stuff on my beach, recipes in the marketplace and also a really cool whiteboard that’s like a game strategy for a football match. Would look great beside your football pitch!

Oh and the neutral corner is for sale in my shop.

As per usual, bring a brolly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Who had Reneigh here? She's now on my island. Bumped one of the islanders I wanted gone.

Rhyme wrote: »
    Who had Reneigh here? She's now on my island. Bumped one of the islanders I wanted gone.

I had Reneigh. She was lovely.

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Did I send that diy to the right person?

You sure did thanks a mil! Had to do a legger to watch the SpaceX launch. We all should have shooting stars in game to mark the occasion. :D

You sure did thanks a mil! Had to do a legger to watch the SpaceX launch. We all should have shooting stars in game to mark the occasion. :D

Wasn’t the launch amazing? Just sad I couldn’t see it when it passed over Ireland because of cloud. Although I think we have another chance at about 10.15.
    I saw the final shuttle launch live in Florida many years ago. It was just fantastic.

Wasn’t the launch amazing? Just sad I couldn’t see it when it passed over Ireland because of cloud. Although I think we have another chance at about 10.15.
    I saw the final shuttle launch live in Florida many years ago. It was just fantastic.

Have an alarm set for 10 just so I don't forget. Hopefully dark (and clear) enough to see it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I wanted to make a giant waterfall but it seems I'm limited to one ladder height per fall. Is there anyway to make a taller fall? :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Turtwig wrote: »
    I wanted to make a giant waterfall but it seems I'm limited to one ladder height per fall. Is there anyway to make a taller fall? :(

You can do a double one, but it won't be one massive one. Like this...

animal-crossing-waterfall.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=416

I don’t think so, unless you create a stepped one, where there’s like 1 square between the tiers.

• Advertisement

Great question that. It should be possible to have a stepped waterfall, so the upper waterfall is indented compared to lower one, if that makes sense. Pretty sure I've seen it done before.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Have an alarm set for 10 just so I don't forget. Hopefully dark (and clear) enough to see it. :)

Thanks for the heads up guys, that was pretty cool! Clear skies here!

Thanks for the heads up guys, that was pretty cool! Clear skies here!

:( I couldn’t see it here in Dublin

Nowt here either. But the moon looked cool in the binoculars. :)

I don’t suppose anyone is online who has Celeste tonight??

No, clear skies but no stars or celeste. I might do another quick check as i wasn't super thorough. Too busy arguing with isabelle

Defs no celeste

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I don’t suppose anyone is online who has Celeste tonight??

I've started looking at turnip exchange for Celeste! Some just want DIY as a tip or even nothing. I'm going to have a look in a minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I didn't even look to see who was on the Island today. Just did loads of paths and started work on a waterfall. If cousin Redd was on the island today I'm going to cry. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I didn't even look to see who was on the Island today. Just did loads of paths and started work on a waterfall. If cousin Redd was on the island today I'm going to cry. :(

I think he's open until 1 am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

You can quickly check to see if he’s there on the map. He’s the only special character that shows up on it

Advertisement