Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

tbahh wrote: »
    I've started looking at turnip exchange for Celeste! Some just want DIY as a tip or even nothing. I'm going to have a look in a minute!

I'm going to an island wanting 2x log stakes, so I'm happy with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

I've started looking at turnip exchange for Celeste! Some just want DIY as a tip or even nothing. I'm going to have a look in a minute!

Ah no. Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but I’m not into that payment business or queueing for a dodo code. Takes all the joy out of it for me. Us gang here are all good enough that we share the spoils & don’t seek recompense :).

I don’t mean that to sound churlish. I just love this gang we have here & the free-spirited sharing community we have. I feel that when I get involved in competitive behavior like queueing etc it takes all the joy out of it for me.

Ah no. Not that there’s anything wrong with it, but I’m not into that payment business or queueing for a dodo code. Takes all the joy out of it for me. Us gang here are all good enough that we share the spoils & don’t seek recompense :).

I don’t mean that to sound churlish. I just love this gang we have here & the free-spirited sharing community we have. I feel that when I get involved in competitive behavior like queueing etc it takes all the joy out of it for me.

No, I completely understand what you mean.

I ended up going to an island in a different hemisphere and got a firefly as well as summer seashells. Also got a flying saucer recipe and there were shooting stars!

The island was spectacular, I took lots of pics for ideas!

No, I completely understand what you mean.

I ended up going to an island in a different hemisphere and got a firefly as well as summer seashells. Also got a flying saucer recipe and there were shooting stars!

The island was spectacular, I took lots of pics for ideas!

Ooh a Southern Hemisphere island? Ooh! Post the pics in the memories thread, I’d love to see them!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Amen to that. I had to read tbahh’s post twice, folks looking for something in exchange for letting you speak to Celeste?? Jog on son. :D

None of my business how folks want to play their game but it is interesting to see these mini markets that crop up. I read recently that bunny week items were going for crazy money, can’t remember if it was recipes or petals etc.

• Advertisement

Meanwhile I've just learned how to assign outfits on my star wand :s

Tomorrow will be interesting witb turnips, kk slider, and my house moved

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Amen to that. I had to read tbahh’s post twice, folks looking for something in exchange for letting you speak to Celeste?? Jog on son. :D

None of my business how folks want to play their game but it is interesting to see these mini markets that crop up. I read recently that bunny week items were going for crazy money, can’t remember if it was recipes or petals etc.

I’ve heard tales of people selling bells & other stuff online for real money. Like what kind of efffed-up is that?

bluewolf wrote: »

You’ll be busy tomorrow!

Last call for any of my items or recipes. My gates are open for the next half hour. After that they’re being flogged to Timmy & Tommy.

Yeah, some were asking for 5 NMTs! :D

• Advertisement

Last call for any of my items or recipes. My gates are open for the next half hour. After that they’re being flogged to Timmy & Tommy.

I might call over for a sec after KK finishes his song!

I might call over for a sec after KK finishes his song!

Always welcome :)

bluewolf wrote: »

I never leave home without my wand. :)
    I’ve heard tales of people selling bells & other stuff online for real money. Like what kind of efffed-up is that?

Nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Last day of May means last day to catch:

Loach (Returns next March)

3fg6jeP.jpg?1

Oarfish (Back in December)

6xq0mP8.jpg

Golden Trout (Only one I'm missing, back in September)

GMmu3t9.png

Mole Cricket (Hush til November, thanks be tf)

WvhxUtZ.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I never leave home without my wand. :)

That astronaut outfit is class!

Cousin Redd didn't visit today :(

Quick question - when I have my gates open and other folks are on my island, am I able to pick up or move a placed item (not dropped item)? Like a floor sign for example. I know you can't do any kind of construction, just wondering if picking/moving an item falls under the same rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Quick question - when I have my gates open and other folks are on my island, am I able to pick up or move a placed item (not dropped item)? Like a floor sign for example. I know you can't do any kind of construction, just wondering if picking/moving an item falls under the same rules.

You can’t do anything. I think the game said something like ‘you can’t do re-arranging while guests are on the island’ or similar when I tried to push an item last week. I just wanted to move it one square!

The only experience I've had are with fences but if a visitor is inside a building like Nook's, I was able to take down a fence but as soon as they were outside, I couldn't.

I've just completed.my new museum area along with a temporary exhibition area. Will put the finishing touches together tomorrow!

Ok thanks folks.

/Edit: So I created an orchard a few days ago, several rows with the same fruit in their own row. But most of them haven’t started growing yet while some have. What’s up with that does anyone know? All planted at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Ok thanks folks.

/Edit: So I created an orchard a few days ago, several rows with the same fruit in their own row. But most of them haven’t started growing yet while some have. What’s up with that does anyone know? All planted at the same time.

The ones that haven’t grown are too close to something. They won’t ever grow, dig them up and replant them further apart.

• Advertisement

Multipass wrote: »
    The ones that haven’t grown are too close to something. They won’t ever grow, dig them up and replant them further apart.

I planted most of them with 1 space on all sides but only the outside ones grew, looks like I need 2 spaces. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Got the golden HHA trophy!

2 minutes later the bunny room was taken down! But now I have no idea what to put there anyway :p

2 minutes later the bunny room was taken down! But now I have no idea what to put there anyway :p

Ah fair play!! I had a 120k rating - they gave me an ironing board... :pac:

I got no message from them today. Not sure what that means?

I got 200k points or something
    Who knows how, the main room ia clutter. The chill room is nice though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

There are wrestling singlets on sale in Ables today, and all the diner dresses. If anyone wants let me know and I can open the gate. Turnips are 103 so no draw there to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Loads of it on eBay. Fiver for a few million bells or full ironwood kitchenette sets or Celeste recipes. Mental. I feel like it would take all the fun out of it.

I think today is going to be a nook miles day for these permits!!

Would anyone be able to send me a space suit through Nook Shopping? I already have the head gear, just need the body outfit. Would be so grateful.

On another note, I'll be opening my island for my new exhibition area, you may have guessed the theme! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Loads of it on eBay. Fiver for a few million bells or full ironwood kitchenette sets or Celeste recipes. Mental. I feel like it would take all the fun out of it.

Absolutely this. Every now and then I think I’m way too into it but then I see the lengths some go to and I realise it’s still just a fun game to me

Advertisement