Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

tbahh wrote: »
    And just got bitten by a mosquito when I stopped playing for a sec!

What? You got bitten? Like a wasp sting when you shake a tree?

I didnt know you could get bitten, i caught one earlier.

I'm getting absolutely no new sea fish.

Also i am concerned about blathers.
    Do you want to hear interesting facts about frogs?
    Okay
    Frogs go ribbit ribbit! Ribbit my Prince has come! Haha!
    Okay blathers i need to go now

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

It was just flying around me and then it bites. It was close to the sea!

I caught one after!

It was just flying around me and then it bites. It was close to the sea!

I caught one after!

Did you faint? Get a dodgy eye?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

If you're not paying attention they just fly beside you and bite your arm. Or at least that's what they did in old animal crossing games.

• Advertisement

So Blue Bear wants to give me a new nickname of “schmoopy” Eh no ta.

Holy moly i got a shark
    It's massive
    Shadow looked totally normal

bluewolf wrote: »
    Did you faint? Get a dodgy eye?

No fainting but I only got bitten once. And doesn't seem to be any marks on face.

No fainting but I only got bitten once. And doesn't seem to be any marks on face.

Did you use medicine yet? Check your arms. It may itch :)

bluewolf wrote: »
    Holy moly i got a shark
    It's massive
    Shadow looked totally normal

Oh God I’m so scared

• Advertisement

Turtwig wrote: »
    Did you use medicine yet? Check your arms. It may itch :)

Haha I didn't, I've just logged off so I can sleep off that bite. :D

Jesus I’m fishing with my eyes closed.

Lol :D
    I did get a start when it landed though the oarfish is scarier

I hope blathers finds a decent size tank for this shark.
    Ok no other new fish so I'm off. Hopefully able sisters will be set up tomorrow too

Find that the best way to do it. All you're doing is listening. Watching the fish's motion can mislead you. Easier to just look away and listen for the snap in the lure. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

Hello ! Phoebe is leaving my Island, she is in boxes if ever someone want to come and get her :)

we already got some new fish, and we have sharks with different shadows.... the fin is visible

I better make a fortune on turnips this week or I'll be asking mabel to extend me store credit. Lovely straw hats today

Monty is making a raccoon figurine today
    holly did you get a shark in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Had a morning of frustration here, dropped from my 5 star to a 4 star which doesn't really bother me but it was the reason, that part of the island has a 'traffic hazard'. I'm always hyper-aware of how people move through my island and to make it as easy as possible, guiding from open space to feature and back again, so this is the first thing that actually got under my skin.

Looked online and loads of people saying that a door could be blocked or a bridge or incline or somewhere being cut off but none of that applied. Found one person saying that if a large part of the island is completely covered or dense with coverage then that can set off the warning. Turns out it was the flowers and trees in the upper area and the wrestling ring (with gnome audience). Fixed now, spaced things out a bit, but it might be something that people will hit if they are adding a lot of things to their island.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Loving the little new seasonal details like the life ring outside nooks instead of the tulips, and the weeds look different too

Also what's with the new item section in nooks? Is it seasonal stuff? I currently have a retro fan

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

RedRochey wrote: »
    Also what's with the new item section in nooks? Is it seasonal stuff? I currently have a retro fan

Yeah just for summer. Presumably we’ll get better than just the fan. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Anyone do the wedding pic yet? This is sappy but Mrs Dodge and myself are absolutely building up the wedding furniture so we can have our own ceremony

I got 11 hearts for my pic

Also got a great white shark and a saw fish.

Couple of other new bits. The nooks were selling a surfboard in the front of the shop (so 6 items on sale now). And dodo airlines will now send stuff back for you when you’re away. So if you’re on a fish island you can send them back and keep fishing instead of worrying about your pocket allowance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Just landed on Harv's Island and the wedding couple are already wrecking my head.
    Hans is leaving my island tomorrow, he's a blue gorilla who had his house decorated like an igloo but with a huge campfire in the middle.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Got 10 hearts for my first picture.

When it says new themes each day, I'm hoping it makes more goods available. The white church stuff isn't massively appealing to me.

When i tried to leave, Wilbur started rabbiting on about new features he has. Seems you can ship stuff back home or to Nook's drop off box for bells latter. So no more going to a Nook Miles island and having to worry bout your inventory filling up, I think. Thats cool.

RedRochey wrote: »
    Loving the little new seasonal details like the life ring outside nooks instead of the tulips, and the weeds look different too

I wonder if everyone's fans different colours?
    Mine is green.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Mine is green.

I'd say its just like normal furniture, different variations

I got 11 heart crystals as well, wonder how it works and what the max is

i don't know how many hearts i got because it was zoomed in. is there somewhere you can check?
    oh crystals haha. i got 10 crystals. is that like a rating?
    i got a wedding bench anyway

i dont think i have a seasonal section in the shop ... had a look around. it's still the basic shop though. apparently i need to be playing 29 days for the upgrade

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Hey did anyone else get a mail today saying they’ve earned interest? Think it was the second time I go it, only 9,999 bells the stingy gits.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Hey did anyone else get a mail today saying they’ve earned interest? Think it was the second time I go it, only 9,999 bells the stingy gits.

Yeah I did. Only 7,700.

yeah i got like 200 interest :p

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Mine is green.

I've no fan. Theres a white surfboard for sale instead.

• Advertisement

Andrew76 wrote: »

303 bells :(

I'm assuming that's an error code otherwise this game is astonishingly true to life when it comes to saving interest. :(

Advertisement