Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Nah, that's the intended rate. They lowered it after everyone on reddit/other sites were duplicating **** and making millions of bells very quickly in the game.

Did anybody else find a 4th large item in Nooks Cranny this morning? I went in and there's a surfboard in the bottom left corner. I've never seen an item there before!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Got 10 hearts for the wedding photo. Not surprised, I hate that flowery sh1te. This not the event for me! :pac:

wow, i went up to 4 stars overnight.
    i think it was the extra incline that did it lol
    Or maybe they really appreciate my zen garden

Omg there’s a caveman outfit in my shop today! Hilarious. I wonder if there’s a club or headgear that goes with it. I can be Captain Caveman!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Red surfboard in our Nooks, quite nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Our surfboard is blue and white. They’re definitely making these collectible. Ha!

Oh and 9.999 is the max interest. Time travel was getting people 99,999 a day

9,999 isn’t worth the same effort...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Wonder if the item changes at noon?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Mine is white and black. My guess is it doesn't change and you need to visit other islands to get different colours

edit: 6 different colours apparently

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Turtwig wrote: »
    Wonder if the item changes at noon?

Fiver says no. Same items all day I bet. That’s the scabby AC way. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I got a dark green surfboard in mine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I got the cool Tron suits in nooks today, no helmet to match though. Pink, yellow and blue options.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

The surfboards have always been in the game, think theres 6 different colours

So instead of people being happy that we now have 1 extra item in the shop, they're giving out that it doesnt change during the day :D

I'm sure it's like all the other items, they change each day and sometimes the colour changes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

After spending hours yesterday unsuccessfully hunting for a golden trout, I caught a dorado as my third or fourth fish today. Typical!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

My extra item was a fan. Irl I'd love it, but I think I already had it in the game.

Opened my gates for the craic for a little while while I'm running around fishing
    No dorado... Caught a tilapia

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

I just found a "summer shell" on my beach? It's blue what this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

/\/ollog wrote: »

I think it's like the Easter eggs. Seasonal crafting stuff.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Found one this morning too. Presumed it's like the weeds. Something minor they've added to make you feel the season change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Ugh weddings, hard to get enthusiastic about this.
    And how did creepy Harv get my phone number?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Picked up a message bottle just now and it had a recipe for money flooring, 50k bells to make it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Loving this cute little paddling pool in nook shopping :D Saharah is also here today (again) and I got boxing ring mat flooring off him if anyone is looking for that

Loving this cute little paddling pool in nook shopping :D Saharah is also here today (again) and I got boxing ring mat flooring off him if anyone is looking for that

Oh I'd love to get that pool! Think if I visit your island I can see what's in your nook shopping using the app, dont know if I can order it though

Am I the only one who thinks sahara is a girl? :D

I think sahara is a girl for us but a boy in other regions. Was reading a big thing about it somewhere

I got the sea shell and accidentally sold it. Durr

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

In fairness some of the shell stuff is great. I have a shell wreath on the door and I need one more summer shell for underwater wall and flooring

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

RedRochey wrote: »
    Oh I'd love to get that pool! Think if I visit your island I can see what's in your nook shopping using the app, dont know if I can order it though

Am I the only one who thinks sahara is a girl? :D

I also was unsure whether Saharah was a boy or girl :D Not sure how the nook shopping thing works on other people's islands myself either so I sent you the pool. Enjoy :)

Eeeew I just caught a ribbon eel!

For the wedding photos I think you just have to place 12 items of the right colour in the room to get the max crystals

The max for the first week is 11

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I accidentally clicked okay to a bridge in a wrong position. Went straight to Nook to cancel it and he said it'd be gone tomorrow, why can't it just be gone now? Grrr!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

First two shark shadows I see - first one flees, the other is a sucker fish :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Eeeew I just caught a ribbon eel!

I'm really not a fan of those. Caught 2, they freak me out (I have a major phobia of snakes)

Advertisement