Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I just found a "summer shell" on my beach? It's blue what this?!

I haven't found one yet, but got a DIY recipe from a balloon for underwater flooring that needs them and some coral.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

This is the underwater flooring and wallpaper. The fish on the wallpaper swim around...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Dodge wrote: »
    This is the underwater flooring and wallpaper. The fish on the wallpaper swim around...

Ooh that’s cool!

Did you get that recipe from balloons? That looks awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

bluewolf wrote: »
    Did you get that recipe from balloons? That looks awesome

I think so. I got the wall one ages ago and had to wait for summer shells for it. Got the flooring DIY today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

I got a DIY from a balloon for a tropical wall that uses the summer shells

Got a Giant Snakehead from the Pond & Dorado from the River. Might check some NM Islands after 4 for Sharks and Arapaima

Spooky! I just got the floor recipe from a balloon!

I really wish Nooks Cranny would sell fish bait, or if not that at least let us craft more than one at a time!

The mash up that is my switch life :p

https://v.redd.it/g5ogjr5jca251

bluewolf wrote: »
    The mash up that is my switch life :p

https://v.redd.it/g5ogjr5jca251

That is pure class

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Gates are open if anyone wants to call over. Not much happening, but feel free to shop or visit Saharah.

Sweet, got my Arapaima on a Nook Miles island!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I'm going to open up for a little while.
    Nothing too much happening.
    Sheldon is crafting a chic Cosmo wreath!
    Mabel has a few things in stock, mostly 60's type clothing.
    I've left some recipes in square.
    Can also have a gander at the museum's outdoor expo!

EDIT: closed for the moment!

I’m open too if anyone wants to pop over and get the caveman outfit

I was meant to say in-game but if you want me to make you a spaceman for your Island, I can craft one for you?

I’ll pop over if that’s ok

tbahh wrote: »
    I was meant to say in-game but if you want me to make you a spaceman for your Island, I can craft one for you?

Aw thanks, that’s very generous but I think I’ll wait for the excitement of getting it from Celeste :)

Got a great NM island - 4 Arapaima & 7 Dorado caught, only 1 Arowana though, wonder if that might be the toughest new fish for June?

AMGer wrote: »
    Got a great NM island - 4 Arapaima & 7 Dorado caught, only 1 Arowana though, wonder if that might be the toughest new fish for June?

Wow I haven’t even heard of them. There’s so many new fish this month!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

Wow I haven’t even heard of them. There’s so many new fish this month!

I was spoiled by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Wade
    :pac:

• Advertisement

Just caught my first great white. Jesus I nearly passed out when it came out of the water!

:Some new features have been added to the Dodo Airlines service in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Players can now take advantage of both Item Delivery and Liquidation features.

With Item Delivery, when you visit a mystery island or Harv’s island, you can talk to Wilbur and have him send some of the items you've collected home in order to clear up some inventory space. Along with that, you can use the Liquidation feature to exchange items you don't want for Bells.'

https://gonintendo.com/stories/362247-animal-crossing-new-horizons-dodo-airlines-now-offering-item-de

Nice new feature! I haven't gone to a Nook Mile Island in ages, probably in April. One of my residents is moving out tomorrow so will definitely be going over the next few days.

tbahh wrote: »
    :Some new features have been added to the Dodo Airlines service in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Players can now take advantage of both Item Delivery and Liquidation features.

With Item Delivery, when you visit a mystery island or Harv’s island, you can talk to Wilbur and have him send some of the items you've collected home in order to clear up some inventory space. Along with that, you can use the Liquidation feature to exchange items you don't want for Bells.'

https://gonintendo.com/stories/362247-animal-crossing-new-horizons-dodo-airlines-now-offering-item-de

Nice new feature! I haven't gone to a Nook Mile Island in ages, probably in April. One of my residents is moving out tomorrow so will definitely be going over the next few days.

This is great! If you land on scorpion island you could make an absolute fortune :)

I see there’s 3 new special items in Nook Shopping - a Dad mug & 2 handmade kids items.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

Mosquitoes are tiny...

/\/ollog wrote: »
    Mosquitoes are tiny...

Haven’t seen them yet!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Guys, I'm not saying Knox is potentially a serial killer.

All I'm concerned about is the fact that I went into his house for the first time today, and his "furniture" is 4 golden caskets and a piano, and there's candles on three of the caskets but not on one, and that's kind of freaking me out a bit....

tcOVGI2.jpg?1

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Guys, I'm not saying Knox is potentially a serial killer.

All I'm concerned about is the fact that I went into his house for the first time today, and his "furniture" is 4 golden caskets and a piano, and there's candles on three of the caskets but not on one, and that's kind of freaking me out a bit....

tcOVGI2.jpg?1

That is super creepy. Like some kind of vampire/zombie mummy situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Caught the great white and arapaima, scared off the goliath beetle when running towards the screen :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

That’s brilliant! Hopefully the one without candles is where he sleeps and not for you. :D

Was reading up on that change where you can sell items when on a NMT island - so you get the same amount of bells as if selling via the Nooks Cranny drop box, 80%. That’s worth it to free up space alright.

Advertisement