Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Just got bitten by a mosquito I didn’t even see.

No Celeste for me again and skies are cloudy. Has anyone got her?

Not much happening on my island except a nice sunset but opened up again for a bit as well
    Ill see if anyone is making anything

Mosquitoes are tiny black dots that zoom in and out of existence. I nearly thought i was seeing things when i tried catching one nand got it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

tbahh wrote: »
    :Some new features have been added to the Dodo Airlines service in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Players can now take advantage of both Item Delivery and Liquidation features.

With Item Delivery, when you visit a mystery island or Harv’s island, you can talk to Wilbur and have him send some of the items you've collected home in order to clear up some inventory space. Along with that, you can use the Liquidation feature to exchange items you don't want for Bells.'

https://gonintendo.com/stories/362247-animal-crossing-new-horizons-dodo-airlines-now-offering-item-de

Nice new feature! I haven't gone to a Nook Mile Island in ages, probably in April. One of my residents is moving out tomorrow so will definitely be going over the next few days.

Have you managed to do this yet? Was just on a mystery island and didn’t have the option, but got the intro to it earlier on Harvs island.

Also just spotted fireflies around the island, they look very cool.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

I’m wondering I could ask a favour of the kind folks here - could a few of you send me some of the red floor lights please? I’m only able to order 5 a day and need a load more. Would save me a few days worth of game time at least. I can sort you out with bells or whatever else in exchange. Thanks in advance! :)

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I’m wondering I could ask a favour of the kind folks here - could a few of you send me some of the red floor lights please? I’m only able to order 5 a day and need a load more. Would save me a few days worth of game time at least. I can sort you out with bells or whatever else in exchange. Thanks in advance! :)

Done! Interestingly I was able to send them to you while on a nook miles island using my phone. Didn’t think it would let me while off-island!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I think I may have one or two. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

No Celeste, either! My skies look clear so maybe in for a meteor shower but just as easily not as well!

No Celeste, either! My skies look clear so maybe in for a meteor shower but just as easily not as well!

I've found one on turnip exchange who has her. Also one of their resident's crafting a shell stool!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

I have Celeste but no shooting stars.... Got yet another wand recipe, surely I have them all by now....

Gate open!

I have Celeste but no shooting stars.... Got yet another wand recipe, surely I have them all by now....

Gate open!

Oh yay! I’ll be there in bout 15 mins if that’s ok?

• Advertisement

Gate open!

I got a wand as well.
    I might pop over anyway! :D Got a shell speaker recipe if you need it?

Turtwig wrote: »
    I think I may have one or two. :)

Aww frak. I don't have any reds. Only organs. :(

Aww frak. I don't have any reds. Only organs. :(

Ok well I deffo don’t want your organs mate, you need them! :p:p

Thanks for looking though. :cool:

Ok well I deffo don’t want your organs mate, you need them! :p:p

Thanks for looking though. :cool:

Rofl! Orange.

If you send me one red I'd be able to order five tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

My gates are open. I've left some duplicates of recipes, fossils and clothes in a fenced area behind my house, there's only a few bits. Help yourself!

I’m open too if anyone wants to pop over & have a rummage through my bits in the plaza marketplace.

Love all the fire flies around the place :D

Rofl! Orange.

If you send me one red I'd be able to order five tomorrow :)

Oh good thinking! T on yooki yes?

Just caught am arapaima and it's huge. I've only a little cliff but it worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Tonight’s new fish was the ‘gar’. I am loving all these new fish!

• Advertisement

Just caught am arapaima and it's huge. I've only a little cliff but it worked!

Where do you catch that?

Just caught a huge long thing in a pond called a gar

Where do you catch that?

I caught it on the top of waterfall!

I've also got another shark - a saw shark!

I got a barreleye fish this evening. Was my first new one. Caught it off the beach beside the pier.

I caught it on the top of waterfall!

I've also got another shark - a saw shark!

Nice! So far I’ve caught the whale, great white, hammerhead and sucker fish sharks.

T on yooki yes?

Errrrr?

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

@turtwig apologies for ghosting you, baba woke up!! Hope my turnips r still intact!!

@turtwig apologies for ghosting you, baba woke up!! Hope my turnips r still intact!!

Ah no apology necessary.

Turnips untouched. That hornby was watching me like a hawk. :D Then I had to go eat. :)

Diana was making gold bars when I left.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Holy **** I’ve just caught the arapaima! It’s HUGE! no way that fits in the river!!!

• Advertisement

Dodge wrote: »
    Holy **** I’ve just caught the arapaima! It’s HUGE! no way that fits in the river!!!

I’m dying to catch this now! Did you use bait?

Advertisement