Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

My villagers have decided my nickname is "C-beans". Also i have been stung by mosquitos about 6 times so far today without even seeing one!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Dodge wrote: »
    Holy **** I’ve just caught the arapaima! It’s HUGE! no way that fits in the river!!!

Just caught one too. Also a ton of fireflies!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I’m dying to catch this now! Did you use bait?

No. River full of large shadows. Mostly black bass but this one popped out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Awh the azaleas aren't in bloom anymore, which hedges are?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

RedRochey wrote: »
    Awh the azaleas aren't in bloom anymore, which hedges are?

Hydrangea. Had to dig up all my azaleas and replace them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Caught a great white shark! C.J. will buy it for 22,500 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

kingtut wrote: »
    Caught a great white shark! C.J. will buy it for 22,500 lol

I'm tempted to keep 3 for a CJ statue, but after the swizz that is my puny caoelacanth statue I'm not so sure!

I'm tempted to keep 3 for a CJ statue, but after the swizz that is my puny caoelacanth statue I'm not so sure!

The statue is 2x1 size (same as oarfish) compared to the caoelacanth’s 1x1.

It’ll still be a disappointment :(

The statue is 2x1 size (same as oarfish) compared to the caoelacanth’s 1x1.

It’ll still be a disappointment :(

CJ is such a let-down. The Alexandra birdwing statue from Flick is brilliant. It's like Flick is Brown Thomas and CJ is Penneys in terms of quality.

CJ is such a let-down. The Alexandra birdwing statue from Flick is brilliant. It's like Flick is Brown Thomas and CJ is Penneys in terms of quality.

Yeah Flick is class, my favourite visitor by far, he's so excited when you go to sell a bug to him. :) Have the Agrias Bufferfly and Rajah Brooke's models which I think are cool looking.

So that extra item for sale in Nook's - did it change for anyone today? I never bought the retro fan yesterday and it's here again today. So bought it this morning thinking it would vanish like the 3 items at the back (a one a day type item), but it didn't. Surely we can't be stuck with that same item all the time?

• Advertisement

Changed for me. Was a surfboard yesterday. A ‘retro fan’ today

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Yeah Flick is class, my favourite visitor by far, he's so excited when you go to sell a bug to him. :) Have the Agrias Bufferfly and Rajah Brooke's models which I think are cool looking.

So that extra item for sale in Nook's - did it change for anyone today? I never bought the retro fan yesterday and it's here again today. So bought it this morning thinking it would vanish like the 3 items at the back (a one a day type item), but it didn't. Surely we can't be stuck with that same item all the time?

Didn't change for me either. Still a white surfboard.

I was hoping leif would show up soon and here we are. Pansy garden to be set up tonight i think. Cheri wants to leave but i said noooo

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I wonder if it's related to whether or not we buy it?
    I bought fan yesterday. There's a surfboard there today. Or maybe the item is just randomised and you drew the same lot twice?

Changed for me. Was a surfboard yesterday. A ‘retro fan’ today
    Didn't change for me either. Still a white surfboard.

Did you both buy the item yesterday?

yep

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

yep

Thanks so much for the lovely pressie! It's perfect!!

@RedRochey Sent you the last of the fruit boxes- hope I sent them all to the right person!!

@bluewolf Leif is visiting me today but the pansies are in nooks!

BonBon in boxes too if anyone wants her. She is gas and so random!!!!

yep

And yet it still didn't change. :(

Ok I've just noticed a change they've made to the game for the worse - you can now only withdraw a max of 99,999 bells at a time from the ABD? Stupid logic that is. So the small crown is in Able Sisters this morning for 1m, so that will take 11 withdrawals to get enough for it. Will take longer to prep for turnip buying too. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

In other news, what is Katt like? She's in my campsite today. Is she another reject from someone else's island? :D The last villager to move in was Egbert from Funkytown.

Ok I've just noticed a change they've made to the game for the worse - you can now only withdraw a max of 99,999 bells at a time from the ABD? Stupid logic that is. So the small crown is in Able Sisters this morning for 1m, so that will take 11 withdrawals to get enough for it. Will take longer to prep for turnip buying too. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

In other news, what is Katt like? She's in my campsite today. Is she another reject from someone else's island? :D The last villager to move in was Egbert from Funkytown.

oh man i completely forgot i have someone in my campsite today at last! after all that!
    i have 2 free villager slots though i have no idea where i'll put the houses as the current setup is perfect

edit: ok it's Apple. no DIY requests yet, just 2 card games...

Any chance your inventory is full? I withdrew 180,000 this morning.

• Advertisement

Turtwig wrote: »
    Any chance your inventory is full? I withdrew 180,000 this morning.

Oooh that has to be it so! Ok it's not stupid logic so, just a stupid user. :D
    Cheers.

Yeah I did too. Interesting. Looks like I’ll be buying a fan I don’t want today to see what pops up tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Egbert no way! I'll have to come visit. Gave him the boot as soon as we could :D
    bluewolf wrote: »
    oh man i completely forgot i have someone in my campsite today at last! after all that!
    i have 2 free villager slots though i have no idea where i'll put the houses as the current setup is perfect

edit: ok it's Apple. no DIY requests yet, just 2 card games...

Apple is my absolute favourite!

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Yeah I did too. Interesting. Looks like I’ll be buying a fan I don’t want today to see what pops up tomorrow

I didn't buy the surfboard yesterday n it still changed today.....

I didn't buy the surfboard yesterday n it still changed today.....

And Holly did buy her item and it didn't change. All sounds a bit random. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Stu is in boxes today, let me know if you're interested.

My summer item in Nook's didn't change today, either. And I bought it yesterday!

Mabel's selling a cat cap, one looks a bit like Raymond haha!

Sheldon is making an oil-barrel bathtub.

Spotted Saharah wandering around, too!

Got a beach towel from a balloon, can finally lie down on the sand!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Am I the only one having no luck catching new fish or bugs? Reckon it'll be off to the Nook Islands this evening!

Am I the only one having no luck catching new fish or bugs? Reckon it'll be off to the Nook Islands this evening!

No had same yesterday. Only got sucker fish. I think there are drought days. The random nature of each fish means some days there'll be almost nothing but c+.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Turtwig wrote: »
    No had same yesterday. Only got sucker fish. I think there are drought days. The random nature of each fish means some days there'll be almost nothing but c+.

I've actually only caught one C+ but caught a few barred knifejaws and surgeonfish, jut no new ones.

• Advertisement

I've actually only caught one C+ but caught a few barred knifejaws and surgeonfish, jut no new ones.

Same - got 2 sharks and an eel. rest was business as usual

Advertisement