Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

652 bells per turnip on my island this morning :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Thanks lads I'll let her know.

She had been get 6-8 items per rock using the hole trick so I think she was just mistiming a hit.

I just press the A button as fast as possible and don’t worry about timings, always get the full 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

652 bells per turnip on my island this morning :eek:

I lost a ton last week on the turnips so chickened out n only bought 10 on Sunday! would love to come sell though though please!!

I lost a ton last week on the turnips so chickened out n only bought 10 on Sunday! would love to come sell though though please!!

Visitors always welcome, and if you have roses please bring some seeds!

DODO code: CJ1F9

Visitors always welcome, and if you have roses please bring some seeds!

DODO code: CJ1F9

Wow nice! My shop have been selling them for 50 and 55! :D

/Edit: Turnip prices a whopping 42 bells in my shop this morning! Thanks again holly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Bought 1100 turnips at 108 bells on Sunday morning, used https://turnips.exchange to find someone with a high turnip selling price and sold them for 535 bells each yesterday!
    Handy site for the old bookmarks list, and has a nice queueing system for anyone looking to visit open towns!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Madagascan sunset moth wtf that's the weirdest bug I've caught so far

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

anyone tried the Forecasting tool for turnips?
    https://turnipprophet.io/index.html
    Didn't buy any this week so haven't been paying attention myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Got the Landscaping app on my Nook Phone yesterday. Can see myself getting a lot of hours out of this!

I’d love to visit other people’s islands, but they never have their gates open! Does anyone want a visitor? Friend code: 5977-8954-4666

• Advertisement

I'm trying to get KK on my island am very close need to pick up the random items I've dropped all over will hopefully be set to open my gates by Sunday

I’d love to visit other people’s islands, but they never have their gates open! Does anyone want a visitor? Friend code: 5977-8954-4666

Does the gate stay open until you close it yourself?

My island is too boring to visit. :o

Omg. I’m on an island right now that is *crawling* with tarantulas! So many that for every one I catch I’m knocked out by another. This island is the stuff of nightmares. But also loads of bells!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Omg. I’m on an island right now that is *crawling* with tarantulas! So many that for every one I catch I’m knocked out by another. This island is the stuff of nightmares. But also loads of bells!

Are your turnips still selling for a high price? If so can I visit? I added your friend code earlier

Are your turnips still selling for a high price? If so can I visit? I added your friend code earlier

No sorry, the price plummeted after lunch. The price changes every day after midday. But please send prayers. This island is so tatantula filled, I’m being knocked out by 1 for every 1 I catch! It’s horrendous.

Turnip price changes at midday unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

No sorry, the price plummeted after lunch. The price changes every day after midday. But please send prayers. This island is so tatantula filled, I’m being knocked out by 1 for every 1 I catch! It’s horrendous.

I haven't been lucky enough to come across tarantula Island yet. Fill your pockets and make a mint from the Nooks.

One very important thing to note if someone does have a great turnip price and we all visit and sell our turnips that person's Nooks Cranny will upgrade I sold 7m bell worth of turnips on an island and the Nooks Cranny upgraded it was selling some special tools after the upgrade too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Anyone out there willing to let me come to your islands? I just wanna mouch around for a few flowers or fruit my island doesn't have and use the shop. I'm new to this so I won't be ruining your island as I wouldn't know how.

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Anyone out there willing to let me come to your islands? I just wanna mouch around for a few flowers or fruit my island doesn't have and use the shop. I'm new to this so I won't be ruining your island as I wouldn't know how.

Gimme a few mins & I’ll post a dodo code. I’m still stuck in tarantula hell. Once I get back home I’ll post a code while I cry in a corner.

• Advertisement

Max amount of turnips I can currently carry is 4000

40 lots of 10

If you time travel to Sunday morning and the island you are visiting is on a day where Turnip prices are 500bells or higher the instructions below are how to get rich quick

If you visit another island you can drop those 4000 on the grass go back to your island and buy 4000 more the person whose island you are visiting can pick up the turnip's take them to the Nooklings and sell then drop the bags of bells for you and just keep repeating this till you're both filthy stinking rich

I’m in some kind of island hell. They just keep coming. I’ve cleared no plants, trees or weeds. But they’re everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I can’t catch one without being knocked out by another. It’s my worst nightmare. But I persist coz I’m too scared of Tom Nook & his “mortgage”

It's a special island dig a circle of holes around you completely and then start swinging the net at them when they come close

I'm gonna try to find spider island tonight hopefully won't take too many tickets

Holy effing crap this was the most intense island I’ve ever been to I don’t even know what plants or fish were there! It was literally infested with tarantulas! I must have been knocked out a dozen times because for every 1 I caught there were 3 at my ankles. The stuff of nightmares!

Holy effing crap this was the most intense island I’ve ever been to I don’t even know what plants or fish were there! It was literally infested with tarantulas! I must have been knocked out a dozen times because for every 1 I caught there were 3 at my ankles. The stuff of nightmares!

Wow nice haul!!

312,000 bells somehow it feels like it wasn’t worth it. It was the most horrendous hour of my life!

I'm dreading finding this place I'd rather commit Turnip fraud

I'm dreading finding this place I'd rather commit Turnip fraud

It was the most horrendous experience I’ve had. For every 1 I caught there was another 2 or 3 at my ankles knocking me out. I’m so traumatized

• Advertisement

Yeah fcuk that spiders are evil incarnate I'm not doing it

Advertisement