Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

Kicks is here and lopez was making golden gears if anyone wants
    No redd

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Green and black surfboard for me today.

Leif back again selling windflowers and hyacinths. Still no Redd, think the lad must’ve sunk out at sea or something.

Day 1 had the white surfboard-didnt buy
    Day2 green fan -bought
    Today green fan again!! Grr

But Redd finally made an appearance n has 3 fake paintings left.
    Hes also selling the poolside bed if anyone needs? @Holly did you get one for your outdoor pool??

Day2 green fan -bought

Hes also selling the poolside bed if anyone needs? @Holly did you get one for your outdoor pool??

would love the poolside if holly's got sorted already. can drop over whenever

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Day2 green fan -bought

I'm good for the poolside bed, thanks for remembering tho!

bluewolf wrote: »
    would love the poolside if holly's got sorted already. can drop over whenever

I'm opening up now but no rush. I'll be on n off all day

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

tbahh wrote: »
    I did the wedding task and I have to admit, it wasn't that bad. If you enjoy utilising your home designer, then this is quite a fun thing to do. I think a whole month of would be a bit much, but hopefully this will lead to the happy couple setting up shop on the island as Cyrus makes cool furniture!

I liked days 1 and 2, but today seems to be a repeat of Day 1 already (do the wedding ceremony again). I'd hoped the themes would have changed each day but stayed unique till at least the end of the week...

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Murphy is crafting a deer scare today, have a bunch of DIYs which need new homes too! Blue and white striped surfboard in Nooks as well as a wrestling ring piece

Island is open

Royal crown also in Ables today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Kicks is on my island today, just bought a pair of jester shoes from him!

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I liked days 1 and 2, but today seems to be a repeat of Day 1 already (do the wedding ceremony again). I'd hoped the themes would have changed each day but stayed unique till at least the end of the week...

Ah okay, yesterday was day 1 for me, so I'll see how day 2 goes!

Still have the same summer item in Nooks three days in a row. Maybe it's a glitch?

I can't find any guest on my Island, which is rather strange. That bodes well for Celeste, I guess!

Pashmina also making iron doorplate DIY!

Paso Fino wrote: »
    Murphy is crafting a deer scare today, have a bunch of DIYs which need new homes too! Blue and white striped surfboard in Nooks as well as a wrestling ring piece

Island is open

Royal crown also in Ables today

Ooh I'd love the surfboard but won't be on until after 4. If you're online later I'll defo pop over to nab it :)

• Advertisement

Turns out oarfish really do hang around vertically.
    awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5E9QkyB27k&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I've got a lovely flowery surfboard in Nooks today, had a blue retro fan yesterday. Label is here today too for the first time in ages! Can't remember when she was last here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I was delighted earlier when Tia gave me a rugby uniform for giving her medicine when she was feeling sick - cause I love rugby. But it is blue :( I think she is hating on me and my Munster loving ways :(

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

I've got a lovely flowery surfboard in Nooks today, had a blue retro fan yesterday. Label is here today too for the first time in ages! Can't remember when she was last here.

Would love to come over and get that surfboard if possible?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭newbie18892

Funky gas masks in Able Sisters today. Kicks is here with some nice stuff too.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Paso Fino

Ooh I'd love the surfboard but won't be on until after 4. If you're online later I'll defo pop over to nab it :)

Yeah sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

cee_jay wrote: »
    I was delighted earlier when Tia gave me a rugby uniform for giving her medicine when she was feeling sick - cause I love rugby. But it is blue :( I think she is hating on me and my Munster loving ways :(

This guy makes rugby jerseys https://www.reddit.com/r/rugbyunion/comments/gegu1q/i_love_making_jerseys_in_acnh_and_ill_make_them/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Few ireland ones, no munster though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

RedRochey wrote: »

Brilliant - thanks, the Ireland one is excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

First time doing the wedding photo today. Really handy for seeing what the customisations are like. I have identified several items I need to customise now.
    Got 9 hearts and a bench, is that good?

Oh, and I have a pineapple hat in able's today. Gave one to tangy and she's wearing it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Would love to come over and get that surfboard if possible?

Sure, I'll be online again this evening and I'll open up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

/\/ollog wrote: »
    First time doing the wedding photo today. Really handy for seeing what the customisations are like. I have identified several items I need to customise now.
    Got 9 hearts and a bench, is that good?

I've done the 3 so far (as has Mrs Dodge).
    Day 1 got you the wedding bench. Day 2 got you the wedding table. Day 3, you get the flower stand.

I think there's 7 free gifts in total with the heart crystals avaiable all month if you want to buy more.

I think you can get 11 hearts by using two of each item of furniture

(Mod: Some people like surprises... I've spoilered the gifts!)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Is the new seasonal item in Nook's Cranny supposed to change? Mine has been a surfboard for 3 days in a row lol

seems to be sequential rather than days because i didn't do yesterday so i got the wedding table today

i spammed the walls with flower decorations, 3 tables, 6 benches, 6 chairs, another rug, and 2 "cute" sofas
    hahah. couldn't even move.
    11 hearts
    you can make the llamas emote and put them sitting on chairs or whatever as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,466 ✭✭✭Nollog

I used like 8 benches and 6 of the flowers, maybe less is more.
    I brought in some lights and flowers from my own catalogue even

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

/\/ollog wrote: »
    I used like 8 benches and 6 of the flowers, maybe less is more.
    I brought in some lights and flowers from my own catalogue even

Seen somewhere that you just need to use 12 pieces of furniture to get the max amount of hearts, which is 11 for the first week

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Guys, let's not give away the gifts. I've added spoiler tags above. If you want to read, it's up to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

RedRochey wrote: »
    Seen somewhere that you just need to use 12 pieces of furniture to get the max amount of hearts, which is 11 for the first week

It isn't just that. My daughter did it but she changed the colours and only got 5 hearts.

So if they ask for cute, pink and white, that's what you should give them.

Presume other challenges later will have different colour schemes as I think there's three available for most things

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭tbahh

I did a couple of NMT tickets today. Decided on Carrie the Kangaroo in the end. She has her baby Joey in her pouch so that gives me an "eleventh" resident!
    Also caught a Dorado and whale shark on the islands as well!

My island has turned into Hibernia with all the rain!

I did a couple of NMT tickets today. Decided on Carrie the Kangaroo in the end. She has her baby Joey in her pouch so that gives me an "eleventh" resident!

Haha it was raining on mine this morning but is sunny now. Maybe I transferred the curse to you :)

• Advertisement

So weird!! I used 10nmt to find a villager n just settled on Marcie the kangaroo cos of her sweet Joey!!

Advertisement